[Release/Feedback] "Endless Cocksucking" - procedural audio focused sucking instructions

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
TaylorWhite
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
I am a: Switch

Re: [Release/Feedback] "Endless Cocksucking" - procedural audio focused sucking instructions

Post by TaylorWhite »

On some steps, like "Breathe," it'll attempt to reset all the music tracks to 0 to re-sync them. Hard sync makes this happen on basically every transition. Depending on your browser and connection, this might help the music stay in sync better, or it might make it worse.
— T
andres
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: [Release/Feedback] "Endless Cocksucking" - procedural audio focused sucking instructions

Post by andres »

Electro wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 1:03 am What does enabling or disabling "hard sync" do? I tried playing with it on and I didn't notice what was supposed to change.
It seems to make music beats louder. It's easier to hear the rhythm with this setting.
andres
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by andres »

Really good "tease" for cock sucking practice!
It's nearly the one I was looking for: a pleasant voice commands, making thing harder, but still realistic to be able to complete, settings to customize. I like it very much!

I really like the "starting throat meter" setting, so you can start with a bit harder actions from the beginning.

I have some questions and requests:

1. Can you explain (maybe in readme section) the difference between throatfucking and facefucking?
2. Is "holding" time become longer with throat meter encreasing? It seems that with low throat meter value holds are rather short.
3. Maybe you'd like to add some minor action between cocks? Or maybe a setting for pause between sucking sessions? If it will not ruin the atmosphere of that place.

However, it's a real masterpiece of cock sucking training :thumbsup:
[email protected]
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by [email protected] »

Hi T:

Still love this tease! And thank you for all the addtions. Randomozing visible or not visible the amount of cocks is a great feature as well :-)

The transitions are a lot longer now then they used to be. I preferred the faster transitions with more changes. Maybe the speed of changes could be a setting? Or, even better, make it random so that any action could be short or long, making it less predictable.

Other than that its perfect, and I am always curious when I play what was added :-D

Thank you!
Tanja
Suzerin
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by Suzerin »

What is the difference between facefucking and throatfucking?
TaylorWhite
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
I am a: Switch

Post by TaylorWhite »

Facefuck/Throatfuck

The only difference between "fuck your face" and "fuck your throat" is the wording, and "fuck your throat" is disabled if you disable throat actions. I wanted something with higher intensity that wasn't deepthroating-only. I say do whatever feels right to you for "fuck your face" in the moment, based on how your session is going and how warmed up and experienced you are. Maybe just quickly suck the head and stroke, or go a little deeper, or just treat it the same as "fuck your throat", whatever fits.

Hard Sync

Hard sync makes the music tracks restart and realign much more often. Depending on your connection and device performance, this may help, or it just might make the jumps more noticeable. Use whichever setting works better when you try it. PCs and nicer phones would probably never need it.

Hold Times

Holds are calculated by rolling two random numbers, one from 0 to Arousal, and one from 0 to Throat, takes whichever one is lower, and makes you hold for that many bars of music. As those meters increase, your chance of longer holds goes up, but it's still pretty random and will give short holds pretty often.
— T