[Release/Feedback] "Endless Cocksucking" - procedural audio focused sucking instructions

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
TaylorWhite
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
I am a: Switch

[Release/Feedback] "Endless Cocksucking" - procedural audio focused sucking instructions

Post by TaylorWhite »

https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=68648

Would love to hear feedback this, especially what types of things you would most like to be added both in terms of customizabilty and additional activities.

> This Tease will progress through an endless procedurally generated set of directed "cock sucking" scenes.
> It includes deepthroating, holding, and throatfucking, so it is not for beginners.
> Each "cock" will begin having chances to cum after Arousal Level 9, then you will resume on a "new" cock after a brief break.
> The first cock won't do throat stuff at first, later cocks start with it available.
> You'll need at least one dildo you can deepthroat, with realistic balls.
> If you have multiple toys to switch between, do so when the tease says "Get ready for the next one".
> Don't hurt yourself. If you need to take a breath, especially during long holds, simply wait for the next instruction once you're ready again.
> There are no self pleasure or orgasm instructions. How you use this tease is up to you.
> Once it starts, it is hands off. There are audio cues for everything, so the visuals are not required. Stop when it feels right to stop.
Last edited by TaylorWhite on Sun Feb 04, 2024 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
— T
Bowhug
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Re: [Release/Feedback] "Endless Cocksucking" - procedural audio focused sucking instructions

Post by Bowhug »

Have listened through the first few cycles.
Having Audio voice prompts is great for this sort of challenge as you do not need to keep looking at the screen
Looking forward to playing for longer when I get a chance and seeing how long this endless challenge is.
ostermanblue2
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Release/Feedback] "Endless Cocksucking" - procedural audio focused sucking instructions

Post by ostermanblue2 »

This is so cool! It would be nice to be able to customize the "level" so that pacing, level/amount of throat stuff, etc could be set lower and this could be used as a progressive training regimen. I know some people have practiced a lot and can jump right into guzzling cocks after the first one but I would need a lot of warm up.
TaylorWhite
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TaylorWhite »

Came back to it with fresh ears and made a lot of tweaks to how the music is used, and did a couple other little improvements along the way. I'm much happier with how the transition sound now.
— T
ismara
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by ismara »

I really like the execution of this concept - this is one of the best ever uses of audio in a tease. The musical contribution to the entrancing effect is very cool.

For me personally, a version with some intermittent narrative context (even very minimal) and ending(s) would feel like a more complete experience. A bit more sense of what the situation I'm in is and knowing I'm working towards an end helps to create and sustain immersion.

Thanks for creating this!
Electro
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Electro »

I'm really liking the shimmering transition sound more with the recent change. Either that or I really am noticing it more that you mentioned it. Wearing headphones seems to really help with the immersion. I can hear the musical beats better to use for the pace without the louder tapping that used to be there.

I noticed the beats for suck slowly and suck quickly seem to be the same speed, I imagine the suck slowly as being slower.

I remember there being stuff like 'focus on how it feels', 'show how much you like it', etc. and other stuff after breathe and it seems you've pulled that out which was going to be my suggestion before, but it seems that's been taken care of, either that or the shorter breaks are hiding it. It's a little weird to have a 3,2,1 countdown on 'breathe' though because I don't really need to get ready to breathe, but that's a minor thing. I think I'd add more time to deepthroat holds but that might be a personal preference for me because I usually will do 10-30 seconds at a time.

I like the voice, the music is great, and the graphics are great. I like that I can keep running without needing to click on anything.

I'm having a good time with this tease. Thank you!
TaylorWhite
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TaylorWhite »

Added in a very simple settings system, which lets you disable almost every type of action.
— T
[email protected]
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by [email protected] »

Hi Taylor:

This is one of the best deepthroating teases. Also, the use of Audio is perfect! Thank you so much for making it.

You give a lot of freedom to the player to make up their own rules. But some more guidance would be great. Here are some ideas/wishes.

1) Choose a random number of how many cocks have to be serviced.
2) Actual beats to adhere to in terms of speed. This may be difficult with the audio. But it would increase the challange.
3) The hold sections get progressivily longer. After like 5/6 cocks, I think its up to a minute or more, which for me is unattainable (I can't breathe with a cock down my throat).

I have been trying to think about what other varieties/scenes could be introduced. A sucking pattern, like Suck/Suck/Deep came to mind but it goes a bit against the simplicity of the tease, which I really love....

Do you know SuperDeepthroat? Its a similar idea. I played it and simulated what the avatar had to endure. SuperDeepthroat was the best but is flash based and not maintained anymore as far as I can tell...

Thanks again for this tease! Really love it.

Tanja :love:
TaylorWhite
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TaylorWhite »

Thank you! I went in and changed how the hold counter works- I like the idea of it getting gradually longer, but now instead of being linear (counting up to the throat meter), I changed it to a logarithmic growth. It's much slower and more gradual and has a sort of 'soft cap'. I also added a hard cap of about 1 minute. I know some people can go longer than that, but that should probably be a separate activity than this :lol:

EDIT 2024-02-17: Couple other new changes today:

- Added a non-endless mode. It'll ask at the start how many cocks you want, and stop after you have that many cumshots. (Note: If you disable cumming, you'll never hit the limit, so it will always be endless.)
- The dice roll to check for cumming happens more consistently now, so the duration of each cock is a little more consistent, it now USUALLY happens randomly somewhere before Arousal 20 (but can technically still go longer).
- Fixed an error that was making the bassline get more and more out of sync over time.
- The "continue doing what you're doing" action is slightly more likely to happen now vs. switching actions, so you get 1-3 continuations more consistently now.
- Added a few more mantras to the continue action for more variety.
- Added a check so you get a breath more consistently if it's been a long time since your last one.
— T
[email protected]
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Nice additions! Thank you!!

The holding is more attainable now. Is there a way you could introduce a countdown or the like? I cannot see the screen when I play....so I don't know how long it still is.

Thanks again,
Tanja :-)
TaylorWhite
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TaylorWhite »

Everything works by counting UP actually, and the chance for it to end gets higher and higher each time, so that there's always a little bit of natural unpredictability. But a hold will always end with a (spoken) countdown to a breath, unless they start cumming first.

EDIT 2024-02-19: Made a small change but with a big effect- the timing between transition points is longer, so things feel a little less hectic, and switch up a little less often. Also added a few more variations on actions.
— T
[email protected]
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Hi T:

Ah I don't mean the 3-2-1 countdown in the end.... So the holds go on for a long time. They are, at least for me, hard to do over a long time.

Let's say the hold is planned for 20 seconds. So if after like 15 seconds or so there is no command, I give up. But If I would know its only 5 more seconds, I would push through. At the moment, I can't say if it will be 5 more seconds or 50 more seconds. The idea would be that the voice says somethine like "Hold 30 seconds". And then e.g. "20 Seconds left", "10 seconds left" and so on. Could also suddenly add 10 seconds ("You can do better. Hold 10 more seconds!")

Please don't see my comments as nagging. I really loce the tease :-)

Thanks,
Tanja

PS: LOVE the random number!!!! :love:

PPS: I can see what you did with the transition. Personally, I preferred the faster switches to have more variety. Also makes one feel a bit more at the mercy of the cock. Mayve there is a way to set a switch for slow/medium/fast transition? Or even random?
Hestius
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Hestius »

Just wanted to say well built!

I've not played it through it, but really hoping more people follow in your footsteps with generated audio.

The AGE of AI is upon us. Milovana should get some very good teases in the upcoming year or two.

This is the first of many.

Well done!
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

Did you get a VA for all of this or is there some AI that was used for this? Would be very interested for...reasons
Electro
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Electro »

I had a good long run through with this again and really like the additional settings that were added and I'm having a great time with it.

What does enabling or disabling "hard sync" do? I tried playing with it on and I didn't notice what was supposed to change.