[Beta] [Pre-release Feedback] Foot Fetish Clinic (brainwashing) (feet) (edging) (cbt)

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Ksoles
Explorer
Explorer

[Beta] [Pre-release Feedback] Foot Fetish Clinic (brainwashing) (feet) (edging) (cbt)

Post by Ksoles »

Hey guys, im working on a foot fetish based tease, kinda revolving around being brainwashed into loving feet, Just want to post it here before releasing so i can get some feedback, or any suggestions before i finalise everything. Thanks :)

https://milovana.com/webteases/showteas ... 9a228cc0ab
SecretTeaseLover
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Beta] [Pre-release Feedback] Foot Fetish Clinic (brainwashing) (feet) (edging) (cbt)

Post by SecretTeaseLover »

IMO you could add a subtle beat in the background during the part where you hear woman saying "you love feet" and instructions are like "1 stroke per second". It was hard to define the right stroking speed for me.

And also during the part (2nd nurse?) where you switch between stroking and slapping with ruler it wasn't very obvious you are supposed to click to get the metronome.

Other than that I think it's a really high quality tease. I really liked you can skip the puzzle.

PS: I almost forgot. There is also a typing part where you could add eval that converts the typed word to lower case [typed_name = typed_name.toLowerCase()]. If you type a capital letter even if the phrase it's right it shows you it's wrong. It would be a nice QoL upgrade.
thatsprettyhot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Re: [Beta] [Pre-release Feedback] Foot Fetish Clinic (brainwashing) (feet) (edging) (cbt)

Post by thatsprettyhot »

Loved it :love: Maybe it's just me (I stroke too much probably XD ) but I enjoyed it most when I doubled every stroke speed and amounts :lol: So my feedback is just more strokes please, but I wonder if 1,5X more would be the best, and not the 2X that I did
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Daragorn »

Very nice tease, i liked it.
I have noticed a few things:
-with 2nd nurse, in the beginning she asks you to write your answers telling you she won't go forward until you answer correctly....i tried on purpose to keep answering wrong but after a few times, she went forward anyway telling me i was learning finally...which sounded odd since my last answer was that i am turned on by legs.
-Still with 2nd nurse, don't know if it's intended or not, but there was no metronome in the part where she asks what your preferences are (soles/toes, shoes/nylons, etc etc)
-3rd nurse, during the "find numbers" part, it wasn't clear how you'd have to answer when she showed more than 1 number...i thought i had to make the sum of the numbers, not write them in order, with no spaces between...it took me several attempts to understand how you wanted the answer to be written
-the metronome in the final part (the consecutive edges) seemed pretty erratic...sometimes it was playing sometimes not, but i didn't understand why (sometimes it was going with red nail on the screen, sometimes it stopped when no red nails on screen)
derrickx757
Explorer
Explorer

Post by derrickx757 »

Great tease! I am glad you allowed us to skip the puzzle. The only thing I did not like was the part asking for a count of all the feet making you start in the beginning if you answered wrong. I think slaps would be enough punishment.
Ksoles
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Ksoles »

SecretTeaseLover wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 12:36 pm IMO you could add a subtle beat in the background during the part where you hear woman saying "you love feet" and instructions are like "1 stroke per second". It was hard to define the right stroking speed for me.

And also during the part (2nd nurse?) where you switch between stroking and slapping with ruler it wasn't very obvious you are supposed to click to get the metronome.

Other than that I think it's a really high quality tease. I really liked you can skip the puzzle.

PS: I almost forgot. There is also a typing part where you could add eval that converts the typed word to lower case [typed_name = typed_name.toLowerCase()]. If you type a capital letter even if the phrase it's right it shows you it's wrong. It would be a nice QoL upgrade.
Thank you foot the feedback, ill make some changes, do you mind explaining how to add that lower case eval, im a bit of a noob when it comes to that kind of stuff (code) lol.
Ksoles
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Ksoles »

Daragorn wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 3:19 pm Very nice tease, i liked it.
I have noticed a few things:
-with 2nd nurse, in the beginning she asks you to write your answers telling you she won't go forward until you answer correctly....i tried on purpose to keep answering wrong but after a few times, she went forward anyway telling me i was learning finally...which sounded odd since my last answer was that i am turned on by legs.
-Still with 2nd nurse, don't know if it's intended or not, but there was no metronome in the part where she asks what your preferences are (soles/toes, shoes/nylons, etc etc)
-3rd nurse, during the "find numbers" part, it wasn't clear how you'd have to answer when she showed more than 1 number...i thought i had to make the sum of the numbers, not write them in order, with no spaces between...it took me several attempts to understand how you wanted the answer to be written
-the metronome in the final part (the consecutive edges) seemed pretty erratic...sometimes it was playing sometimes not, but i didn't understand why (sometimes it was going with red nail on the screen, sometimes it stopped when no red nails on screen)
Thank you for the feedback.
1. I see now that i made the punishment slaps, and not make you re-input the answer, do you think i should have it make you continually answer?
2. i think i was just a bit lazy, ill add that in lol.
3. maybe ill add a description to add both numbers, or even seperate prompts to input them one at a time? what do you think?
4. thats odd, ill look into it. As for the red nails, i was hoping the user could stop themselves as it grabs a random image from a gallery and modifying it to stop at red nails will be a little bit of work. Maybe i should just remove the stopping for red nails as it is the very end of the tease?
Ksoles
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Ksoles »

derrickx757 wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:17 pm Great tease! I am glad you allowed us to skip the puzzle. The only thing I did not like was the part asking for a count of all the feet making you start in the beginning if you answered wrong. I think slaps would be enough punishment.
Thank you for the feedback, Maybe. i could just make it repeat the same question?
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Daragorn »

Ksoles wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 7:31 pm 1. I see now that i made the punishment slaps, and not make you re-input the answer, do you think i should have it make you continually answer?
3. maybe ill add a description to add both numbers, or even seperate prompts to input them one at a time? what do you think?
4. thats odd, ill look into it. As for the red nails, i was hoping the user could stop themselves as it grabs a random image from a gallery and modifying it to stop at red nails will be a little bit of work. Maybe i should just remove the stopping for red nails as it is the very end of the tease?
1. yes i think you should, otherwise it makes no sense with her initial statement that she won't move forward unless you learn (or maybe do something like, if you dont say "feet" at least 50% of the times she make you restart from beginning)
2-eheh ok
3-i think separate prompts would be easier to understand
4-i kinda liked the idea of the "stop and go" but the metronome so erratic makes it confusing...either no metronome at all and leave the stopping to the user, or the metronome should beat only when there are no red nails and stop when there are
SecretTeaseLover
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SecretTeaseLover »

Ksoles wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 7:21 pm do you mind explaining how to add that lower case eval, im a bit of a noob when it comes to that kind of stuff (code) lol.
Sure, I will try.

Right now, you probably check if the typed word is correct like this:
1. prompt (let's say you called the variable in the prompt "name")
2. if statement (if name === 'feet')

All you need to do is to add eval tag in-between like this:
1. prompt: name
2. eval:

Code: Select all

name = name.toLowerCase()
3. if statement (if name === 'feet')

You can of course replace "name" with what you currently have:
1. prompt: word
2. eval:

word = word.toLowerCase()
3. if statement (if word === 'feet')

This way even if you type something silly like "fEeT" it will always get converted to "feet", so the if statement triggers properly.
Lotusrain
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Lotusrain »

for the red light portion you could emulate what other rlgl teases have done. or you can create separate galleries that grabs images randomly from each, but create an if statement that doesn't allow progression or just stops once an image is grabbed from the gallery with all red nails.

I wouldn't know how to, however if statements can repeat a process until it reaches the desired outcome(s).
Jia Lissa’s No Nut November - survivor

Astro nebulous rain
Spoiler: show
Elsa jean, Riley reid, kendra sunderland
Ksoles
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Ksoles »

SecretTeaseLover wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 8:51 pm
Ksoles wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 7:21 pm do you mind explaining how to add that lower case eval, im a bit of a noob when it comes to that kind of stuff (code) lol.
Sure, I will try.

Right now, you probably check if the typed word is correct like this:
1. prompt (let's say you called the variable in the prompt "name")
2. if statement (if name === 'feet')

All you need to do is to add eval tag in-between like this:
1. prompt: name
2. eval:

name = name.toLowerCase()
3. if statement (if name === 'feet')

You can of course replace "name" with what you currently have:
1. prompt: word
2. eval:

word = word.toLowerCase()
3. if statement (if word === 'feet')

This way even if you type something silly like "fEeT" it will always get converted to "feet", so the if statement triggers properly.
Thank you very much, ill give this a try :)
Ksoles
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Ksoles »

Lotusrain wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 3:08 am for the red light portion you could emulate what other rlgl teases have done. or you can create separate galleries that grabs images randomly from each, but create an if statement that doesn't allow progression or just stops once an image is grabbed from the gallery with all red nails.

I wouldn't know how to, however if statements can repeat a process until it reaches the desired outcome(s).
Yes this is true, but do you think there is any value in RLGL so late in the tease? I was thinking about removing it completely.
Ksoles
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Ksoles »

Daragorn wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 8:44 pm
Ksoles wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 7:31 pm 1. I see now that i made the punishment slaps, and not make you re-input the answer, do you think i should have it make you continually answer?
1. yes i think you should, otherwise it makes no sense with her initial statement that she won't move forward unless you learn (or maybe do something like, if you dont say "feet" at least 50% of the times she make you restart from beginning)
2-eheh ok
3-i think separate prompts would be easier to understand
4-i kinda liked the idea of the "stop and go" but the metronome so erratic makes it confusing...either no metronome at all and leave the stopping to the user, or the metronome should beat only when there are no red nails and stop when there are
As for number 4, i made that section through 8 seperate pages, trying to add different speed at different times to spice things up, but i suppose during playing there is no concept of a page to a user. I think ill just slowly increase the metronome, as well as work on stopping it during red sections. Thanks for the feedback, glad i made this post instead of posting the tease straight away :)
kerkersklave
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Slave

Post by kerkersklave »

I've enjoyed the tease, especially the humiliation aspect and the variety of tasks. The stroking speeds could be slower, unless you purposely want to make me stroke slow, I would consider 2 per sec a good base speed 3 per sec medium to fast and 4 per second really fast. Also I do not really like the timed very slow numbers of stroke like "stroke 15 times" and a 20 second timer or something. If you do a certain number of strokes within a time frame it should be a challenge. If you just want a bit of stroking at any speed, just ask for a decent number and place a button to continue like "100 worship strokes" or something. What is really problematic is giving stroking speeds without a beet and a timer, like 1.5 strokes per second in the brainwashing part. I have a basic feeling for how fast that is, but I will quickly deviate from it. Would be better to have a very gentle stroking beat in that section, at least for me, or have the girl count out a stroking speed every now and then. I am also not a big fan of redoing section when failing unless there is a real purpose to that, but answering questions you've already been asked does not make sense. Maybe have a punishment section that increases in difficulty or length each time, or do something like add clothes pegs to the body for each failure that adds up. The last section with the edging did not feel completely worked out yet. It was not really clear to me, whether I was supposed to edge as quickly as possible, for forcing me to edge. And once you press the edge button, there should be a break or instructions to back away from the edge while stroking or something. Because otherwise I am obviously right back on the edge within a few strokes if I want to. Also, as others have pointed out, the stopping of the beat should match the instructions given upfront. The pauses also came in longer chunks, so sometimes there wasn't a beat for several pictures, but then I could edge like 5 or 10 times in a row with the beat just continuing all the time. The last thing I am not a fan of is cumming at the end of a tease as then only successful ending. I usually do not want to cum for a tease, and it also does not really match the setting of humiliation and denial. There should at least be one story line where you do all the tasks but are rewarded by just more humiliation and denial at the end. But that's just my preference.

Oh and I think there was one section, where I was told that the speed would increase step by step but it did not. Can't remember right now which one that was.