[Beta] [Pre-release Feedback] Foot Fetish Clinic (brainwashing) (feet) (edging) (cbt)

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Lotusrain
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [Beta] [Pre-release Feedback] Foot Fetish Clinic (brainwashing) (feet) (edging) (cbt)

Post by Lotusrain »

if you feel as though the rlgl is out of place then ask yourself for what was your original purpose for implementing it. Perhaps after adding certain things you feel it is too long, but for whichever reason you can always implement it in a part 2. Perhaps this section is meant to be a forced rehabilitation/conditioning method, in which case you should design these parts with the idea that the person is resisting form 2 perspectives mind and body. completing timed strokes could be a challenge where the person has to complete those strokes but doesn't want to, and where it might make the player fail. but if its slow strokes in timed sections then perhaps the thought is "this person is forcefully being conditioned".

for sections where ppl fail, a good practice is to at least have a start over option, with a input again option cuz perhaps the person made a typo. nobody likes redoing long sections. furthermore you can include an option which diminish the chances of having a satisfying ending.
Jia Lissa’s No Nut November - survivor

Astro nebulous rain
Spoiler: show
Elsa jean, Riley reid, kendra sunderland
Ksoles
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Beta] [Pre-release Feedback] Foot Fetish Clinic (brainwashing) (feet) (edging) (cbt)

Post by Ksoles »

kerkersklave wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 10:53 pm I've enjoyed the tease, especially the humiliation aspect and the variety of tasks. The stroking speeds could be slower, unless you purposely want to make me stroke slow, I would consider 2 per sec a good base speed 3 per sec medium to fast and 4 per second really fast. Also I do not really like the timed very slow numbers of stroke like "stroke 15 times" and a 20 second timer or something. If you do a certain number of strokes within a time frame it should be a challenge. If you just want a bit of stroking at any speed, just ask for a decent number and place a button to continue like "100 worship strokes" or something. What is really problematic is giving stroking speeds without a beet and a timer, like 1.5 strokes per second in the brainwashing part. I have a basic feeling for how fast that is, but I will quickly deviate from it. Would be better to have a very gentle stroking beat in that section, at least for me, or have the girl count out a stroking speed every now and then. I am also not a big fan of redoing section when failing unless there is a real purpose to that, but answering questions you've already been asked does not make sense. Maybe have a punishment section that increases in difficulty or length each time, or do something like add clothes pegs to the body for each failure that adds up. The last section with the edging did not feel completely worked out yet. It was not really clear to me, whether I was supposed to edge as quickly as possible, for forcing me to edge. And once you press the edge button, there should be a break or instructions to back away from the edge while stroking or something. Because otherwise I am obviously right back on the edge within a few strokes if I want to. Also, as others have pointed out, the stopping of the beat should match the instructions given upfront. The pauses also came in longer chunks, so sometimes there wasn't a beat for several pictures, but then I could edge like 5 or 10 times in a row with the beat just continuing all the time. The last thing I am not a fan of is cumming at the end of a tease as then only successful ending. I usually do not want to cum for a tease, and it also does not really match the setting of humiliation and denial. There should at least be one story line where you do all the tasks but are rewarded by just more humiliation and denial at the end. But that's just my preference.

Oh and I think there was one section, where I was told that the speed would increase step by step but it did not. Can't remember right now which one that was.
Thank you for the feedback. There is a chance not to cum, if your ruined earlier in the tease, maybe ill add a second ruin button later in the tease also. Not sure what you mean by adding a second story line, or how to do so sorry.
Ksoles
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Ksoles »

Lotusrain wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 1:06 am if you feel as though the rlgl is out of place then ask yourself for what was your original purpose for implementing it. Perhaps after adding certain things you feel it is too long, but for whichever reason you can always implement it in a part 2. Perhaps this section is meant to be a forced rehabilitation/conditioning method, in which case you should design these parts with the idea that the person is resisting form 2 perspectives mind and body. completing timed strokes could be a challenge where the person has to complete those strokes but doesn't want to, and where it might make the player fail. but if its slow strokes in timed sections then perhaps the thought is "this person is forcefully being conditioned".

for sections where ppl fail, a good practice is to at least have a start over option, with a input again option cuz perhaps the person made a typo. nobody likes redoing long sections. furthermore you can include an option which diminish the chances of having a satisfying ending.
Thank you. I am not too sure what you mean in the first paragraph, as for the second i am going to change the way failed inputs work. If you could tell me how to script the tease for your last suggestion, please let me know as Im not too sure how i would implement that.
Lotusrain
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Lotusrain »

Since the tease plays with elements of brainwashing, then the premise begins from a place of non consent(resistance) to consenual(acceptance). thus, things like cbt is probably to punish unwanted behaviors which is a form of classical conditioning.
Furthermore you can use rewards as a form of conditioning, for instance, the act of trying to resist a certain stimuli.
perhaps this example can help illustrate. premise: Person 1 has received therapy that makes him love person 2.

premise: Person 1 has received therapy that makes him love person 2.

1 - "I do not find you attractive"
2 - "really?"
1 - "yeah. your not my type, and will never be"
2 - "oh? so why are you so hard then?"

This is like a Forced transformation, where the person is trying to resist the changes occurring in his body. his mind is fighting against his body. to that point, timed strokes both slow and fast can do 2 things(separately or simultaneously), condition one to associate pleasure with the stimuli(slow) or encourage the person to cum to the stimuli(fast) when they do not want to but are forced to.
https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=65825
https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=68678

both the teases above implement the point system where, if you play accordingly you will get enough points to unlock the good ending. Perhaps ask these authors or another on the forum. Essentially teases that have chances of denial, ruined or full have a hidden point system.
Jia Lissa’s No Nut November - survivor

Astro nebulous rain
Elsa jean, Riley reid, kendra sunderland
kerkersklave
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Slave

Post by kerkersklave »

Ksoles wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 6:02 am Thank you for the feedback. There is a chance not to cum, if your ruined earlier in the tease, maybe ill add a second ruin button later in the tease also. Not sure what you mean by adding a second story line, or how to do so sorry.
Ruining for me isn't really not cumming. It is just a personal preference. I personally do not like this typical ending were you are told to cum in the end. I prefer to not give in throughout the tease but still not be allowed to cum in the end. Some teases have a denial option or something like that. But it's not a big thing, I usually just ignore the orgasm instruction in the end.
Royboy551
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Royboy551 »

Great tease. I was just imagining what an estim version would be like - no stimulation other than stroking normally, but punishment by unexpected shocks. That would be fun!
sinraven
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sinraven »

Loving it so far but it hangs after page Aquiz-5
Ksoles
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Ksoles »

sinraven wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 12:07 am Loving it so far but it hangs after page Aquiz-5
Fixed that, sorry. Ill add checkpoints also :)
sinraven
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sinraven »

Great thanks! Really good tease by the way, love the varied games and the pacing. I am not a fan of teases that jump into edges right away so appreciate that there was a good amount of building up in this one. Can't wait to see the final version and more in the future!
TheBoiiiWhoLived
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TheBoiiiWhoLived »

Love it ! Thanks already :)

It did not work anymore for me today morning - it stops in the beginning after "waiting for other room" or something. Just wanted to keep that here :)
Ksoles
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Ksoles »

TheBoiiiWhoLived wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:39 am Love it ! Thanks already :)

It did not work anymore for me today morning - it stops in the beginning after "waiting for other room" or something. Just wanted to keep that here :)
Sorry, i've been adding stuff in the background bit by bit so i probably hadn't linked the pages. Forgot I still had the link open lol.
FeetTickler
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by FeetTickler »

How's it going? I've really enjoyed the beta, hope it releases soon!

Very good work
Ksoles
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Ksoles »

FeetTickler wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:07 pm How's it going? I've really enjoyed the beta, hope it releases soon!

Very good work
Kinda lost motivation, but im sure i will continue, if you have any ideas please let me know :)