[FEEDBACK] Guessing Game (Flip Flops / Foot Fetish) [#1]

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
TFD
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

[FEEDBACK] Guessing Game (Flip Flops / Foot Fetish) [#1]

Post by TFD »

Hi there! Even though I've been lurking on this site for years, I haven't actually created anything myself, but that changes now. During the last few days I've been creating Guessing Game (Flip Flops / Foot Fetish) which will hopefully be the first of many teases I create here. If you decide to give it a shot, I would be eternally grateful if you could share your thoughts on it here. I run through the tease a couple of times and eliminated any bugs/mistakes I could find, but if there's something visibly wrong, please do let me know as well.

Thank you!
stolenprofile
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Re: [FEEDBACK] Guessing Game (Flip Flops / Foot Fetish) [#1]

Post by stolenprofile »

This is really good. Simple and effective.
Are you working on a sequel?
TFD
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TFD »

Definitely! I want to continue the brief storyline introduced while also testing out different kinds of game modes I found on milovana like S&L, mazes etc. All of them roughly foot-edging related.
Johankain
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Johankain »

Nice tease. No bugs found on single play through. Foot stuff is always welcome for me.

You seem to have lots of ideas already for future teases. Absolute dream tease for me would be a long foot fetish related tease with stereo e-stim signals. Easier alternative would be to use a lot of metronome parts, which could then be used with ESC to play with e-stim.

Do what ever you like! Based on your first tease, they will become amazing anyway.
TFD
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TFD »

Thank you so much! I do have an idea for a dedicated e-stim tease - but for now it's a rather long term plan. Before I do one, I need to get a device and try it myself. If I enjoy it I'm definitely making a tease for it.
kerkersklave
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Slave

Post by kerkersklave »

It was a fun, simple tease. I enjoy loads of edging. It would have been more fun though if there was always some clue in the image. You could even have the player stroke at a certain speed or hold an edge while figuring out what the answer is. And I would prefer if there was a punishment and repetition of the question if you fail. I also would love if there was an option of not cumming in the end. Maybe a timeframe to cum and if you don't you are interrupted by the friend that had been watching you all the time.
TFD
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TFD »

kerkersklave wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 11:32 pm It was a fun, simple tease. I enjoy loads of edging. It would have been more fun though if there was always some clue in the image. You could even have the player stroke at a certain speed or hold an edge while figuring out what the answer is. And I would prefer if there was a punishment and repetition of the question if you fail. I also would love if there was an option of not cumming in the end. Maybe a timeframe to cum and if you don't you are interrupted by the friend that had been watching you all the time.
I'm glad you enjoyed it! A big detriment of the "guessing" genre is that you miss out on content randomly, my future teases won't have such problem for sure.
Pov78
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by Pov78 »

liked it!
took a while but near the end my mind automatically focused first on the feets. great.
Skipped the for me uninteresting girls and most pictures from far away.
had no problem that there were no clues even through because of that there was not much control which girl we see.
Thanks.
TFD
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TFD »

Pov78 wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 12:05 am liked it!
took a while but near the end my mind automatically focused first on the feets. great.
Skipped the for me uninteresting girls and most pictures from far away.
had no problem that there were no clues even through because of that there was not much control which girl we see.
Thanks.
Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it.