[RELEASE] Monopoly!

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
bbb11__
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [RELEASE] Monopoly!

Post by bbb11__ »

PlayfulGuy wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 5:07 pm Tried playing this today and was enjoying it until I landed on Go and got stuck in a loop.

I rolled a 2 and landed on go, and was told I collect $200, and a chance to cum, and an orgasm would cost me $10,000.
I only had $998, so it says "you don't have enough" and then it rolls 2 again and just keeps looping.

The $200 never gets added to my bank, and it never actually rolls a new number or updates my position.
It always rolls 2, and always lands on go.

As a side note I also landed on the square that makes you pay taxes (I think it was taxes) a couple times and chose to pay with another option. Both times the "cost" was 8 edges. Maybe it was just coincidence, but I would have expected the number of edges to be based on how much money I have. It might also be nice to have a choice on how to pay, like paying with strokes, or edges, or even a combination. Maybe something like 8 edges, or 400 strokes?

Looking forward to trying it again!

PG
I think I've fixed this Go bug, for real this time. I really hope I have...

The cost/edges is based on the amount of money you have, but I put a cap on them. Income maxes out at 8 edges and luxury tax at 10. Adding different ways to pay is something I'm going to add in 2.0
FeetTickler
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by FeetTickler »

bbb11__ wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 2:52 pm
FeetTickler wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 12:08 am
If you want I can help you make a script to generate all the possibilities. Then it would just need a naming scheme and you could automate it in EOS.

For the things players own you could have a button on the right displaying an inventory. That either list everything as text or again generate images to display the possible combinations but that would be a lot. Unfortunate you can't use canvas in EOS to edit images on the go. I actually had an idea to make a Monopoly game a few years ago too but gave up because of how annoying it would be for players to keep track of what they own and stuff
Adding a button to list what properties are owned would be easy enough. Just have to get the timing down so it doesn’t skip any turns or anything. But I need to get the pacing under control anyways. So I’ll look into adding that!

The images/pages is just a lot. I’m not actually good with JavaScript, just enough to make EOS work and adding 1600 uniquely named pages is a lot.
If I'm not mistaken you could make a single page tease and edit the image through code, no need to add pages just put all the images in a gallery and name those appropriately
PlayfulGuy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): No domme
Sub/Slave(s): No sub

Post by PlayfulGuy »

FeetTickler wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 6:39 am
bbb11__ wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 2:52 pm
Spoiler: show
FeetTickler wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 12:08 am
If you want I can help you make a script to generate all the possibilities. Then it would just need a naming scheme and you could automate it in EOS.

For the things players own you could have a button on the right displaying an inventory. That either list everything as text or again generate images to display the possible combinations but that would be a lot. Unfortunate you can't use canvas in EOS to edit images on the go. I actually had an idea to make a Monopoly game a few years ago too but gave up because of how annoying it would be for players to keep track of what they own and stuff
Adding a button to list what properties are owned would be easy enough. Just have to get the timing down so it doesn’t skip any turns or anything. But I need to get the pacing under control anyways. So I’ll look into adding that!

The images/pages is just a lot. I’m not actually good with JavaScript, just enough to make EOS work and adding 1600 uniquely named pages is a lot.
[/spoiler]
If I'm not mistaken you could make a single page tease and edit the image through code, no need to add pages just put all the images in a gallery and name those appropriately
Unfortunately EOS does NOT provide a way to set the page image in code. Maybe some day...

PG
bbb11__
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bbb11__ »

Yes EOS does limit Java quite a bit. But it does well enough!

I am working on 2.0 and have made the 40 images to show where the player is on the board!! The opponent is not shown, it’s just too much.

Adding in more kinks, so taxes can be paid with money, edges, Deepthroats, or ball slaps. Some railroads will give oral options. Jail will sentence you to denial instead of edges (changeable in settings).

Still brainstorming ways to add anal tasks and incorporate ruined orgasms.

I think that covers a lot of what people suggested, but I’m still open to more ideas!