Warmup CBT video/game/tease?

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
scottay
Explorer
Explorer

Warmup CBT video/game/tease?

Post by scottay »

Hello everyone! Hopefully some of y'all can help me locate a rather specific request. I am looking for a "light" CBT routine that I can use before a jerking session. I have quite a few CBT/JOI instruction type videos, and I do like a few of the teases I've come across on here, but I'm sort of looking to find that "gem/GoTo," if you know what I mean. Let me list a few ideas/thoughts I've has as to what I'm looking for... I look forward to seeing what suggestions come back!
  • Somewhat short - maybe 5-10 min. I don't usually have 20-30+ for the "warmup" then more for the rest of the session.
  • Minimal stroking - this is a pre-session, so I'm not looking for stroking/edging instructions, and certainly no cuming in any way.
  • By "light CBT" I mean slapping with hands and some implements (rulers, slappers, etc), but I am not into punching, smashing, or other more "extreme" tasks. This is where some of the videos I do have fall short, the chick wants me to "punch myself in the balls," and I'm just not really into that. I've tried modifying the instructions (eg. punch=slap hard with a ruler), but sometime it's just a little distracting.
  • Similar to the previous bullet, I'm not into humiliation or degradation. I don't really need to be praised either, although I'd strongly prefer that over humiliation. This includes "small penis" references - I know every dude likes to think he's not small, but I know I'm at least average, so comments about having a small dick are just kind of annoying.
  • I think I'm partial to video format; however, I am open to games, teases, etc... I've looked around on FapRoulette, as an example. I'm familiar with FapTap (haven't really gotten it to hone a session to these requirements, but am open to it). I might even be ok with a set of Spinner Wheels or something, and I can just put something hot on video while I do my warmup. The same goes for a tease on here that might fit the specs I'm looking for...
  • I'm not opposed to buying a clip, or even a membership somewhere if there's someplace with quite a bit of content like this.
I think this is a good start. I very much appreciate your help!
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Warmup CBT video/game/tease?

Post by avatarbr »

If you are ok with just audio, I think this one is exactly what you want.

https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildaudio/ ... 13_improv/

https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildaudio/ ... 46_improv/

https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildaudio/ ... _8_improv/

Every audio have 3 'lessons' around 15 minutes. But that included some stroke and cum parts in the end too, so should be on your time mark.
scottay
Explorer
Explorer

Post by scottay »

Thank you! I’ll check those out for sure.
Jackall
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by Jackall »

I can only think of maybe setting up short cbt sessions with virtual succubus, its very customiseable. For me that doesnt sound like a go to solution because I always hunt for a more personal experience with being dominated and to do this regurarly would feel repetitive to me with a game having not much dialog or story.
I think your saying that punching is more extreme is just a mental thing. I see why interpret it that way, punching can be much harder. But it doesnt have to be, I sometimes prefer it when i cant/dont want to make too much noise. or perhaps "knocking" would be a better description, its not a proper punch as im not into intense pain and am concerned about safety too. But if you can just call that punch to play along then problem solved on that front.
scottay
Explorer
Explorer

Post by scottay »

Thanks! I agree with you on "punching." I mostly put that there because some videos I have get rather aggressive with the punching, and sometimes it's hard to overlook or just change the meaning. Most of the time, I can just modify the instructions around the edges to my liking and it does work out.

RE Virtual Succubus, I am fairly familiar with it. It's fun to mess with, but I have yet to get a session that fits what I'm looking for out of it. I'm actively watching their releases, and they're doing a ton of development, so I'm hopeful more content up this ally will be available.