[Feedback] The Pyramid Game v1.0

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
cyclones11
Explorer
Explorer

[Feedback] The Pyramid Game v1.0

Post by cyclones11 »

Finally actually finished a tease to contribute to the community. The idea was inspired by "My true love sent to me" by korashar. Every level adds a new task and model until you get to the end where your fate is sealed. I added games in between each level that allow you to "gamble" your orgasm, ruin and eating chance. I tried to make it as customizable and random as possible so fetishes can be turned on and off and your orgasm chances can be set to any percentage, along with your denial. There is storage so your settings are saved, as there are a lot of them.

Not all of the fetishes are mine so if I have bad picture or tasks related to one let me know and I'd love to modify it. Also let me know if you have any ideas for tasks or new models. I am planning on adding to it as time goes. Let me know if any task or model gets repetitive as well. Everything is stored in arrays and galleries so it will really simple to add things. New fetishes are easy to add as well, especially if photo galleries are supplied as getting images turned out to me the most time consuming part.

Happy edging and hope you enjoy it!
korashar
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Re: [Feedback] The Pyramid Game v1.0

Post by korashar »

Glad to see you made it!!!

I'm really lacking the time to create or even play webteases, as I'm playing other time demanding forum games and life. But as soon as I can I'll play this tease!

I just took a little peek and loved the gamble part! I was actually planning to use a similar mechanic in a future tease.

Anyway, I hope I can play it sooner than later. I'll give feedback when I do so.
HMCP Rules: Click Here

It's time to duel
Wins: 21
Losses: 22

Dos and Don'ts & toys
Spoiler: show

Toys:
Ball gag and handcuffs (harness like this picture), chastity cage, fleshlight, nipple clamps linked by chain with cock ring, rope, shoelaces, wooden spoon, clothespins, belts, rubber bands, slippers (for spanking)
DO/DON'Ts:
DO :yes: :CEI, JOI, CBT, Cumplay, nipple play/torture, chastity, edging, ruin, spanking, surface pain, bondage, private humiliation, cockhero, webteases, PMVs, compilations, almost any categories, including trans, femboy, gay, hentai, soft or hardcore.
DON'T :no: : Won't do anal, public, pictures, proof, save/freeze loads. Won't do or watch pee, scat, blood, gore, vomit, pregnant, granny.
cyclones11
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cyclones11 »

korashar wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 11:49 pm Glad to see you made it!!!

I'm really lacking the time to create or even play webteases, as I'm playing other time demanding forum games and life. But as soon as I can I'll play this tease!

I just took a little peek and loved the gamble part! I was actually planning to use a similar mechanic in a future tease.

Anyway, I hope I can play it sooner than later. I'll give feedback when I do so.
Glad I finally finished making one! The random game elements are my favorite for webtease and has played with the gamble part for other teases before. Currently have about 35 different gamble sections. Hoping to really up that along with images. Thanks for putting the idea in my head because I love this style.
Jens01
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Jens01 »

For sure keeping an eye on that one... Just had a nice test-run with 4 stages and am looking forward to try for all currently 30 stages. :yes:

Btw... with " if photo galleries are supplied" you mean galleries already on Milovana?
cyclones11
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cyclones11 »

Jens01 wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 4:04 am For sure keeping an eye on that one... Just had a nice test-run with 4 stages and am looking forward to try for all currently 30 stages. :yes:

Btw... with " if photo galleries are supplied" you mean galleries already on Milovana?
Let me know how it goes! I think I have it pretty balanced but could only do so many trial runs.

And just a link or something to an online gallery. I will look too if you have a suggestion, but it will make it smoother and more likely I add pictures you want. Finding galleries took a while, especially when trying to get some variety as each gallary in the tease takes about 80 pictures for pure randomness to not repeat any of them, or at least repeat images infrequently enough that you don't really notice. And trying to avoid uploading a bunch from one set where you it feels like they are all the same image because the model has only moved a little bit between each image.
Jens01
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Jens01 »

Hmmmm, have you tried https://scrolller.com/ marvelous tool to search for collections... I f.e. for sure wouldn't mind if you added some socks, maybe nn for just teasing too - btw are gifs/short vids possible (don't have much of a clue about creating teases ;()?
cyclones11
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cyclones11 »

Jens01 wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 4:38 am Hmmmm, have you tried https://scrolller.com/ marvelous tool to search for collections... I f.e. for sure wouldn't mind if you added some socks, maybe nn for just teasing too - btw are gifs/short vids possible (don't have much of a clue about creating teases ;()?
I can add socks! And nn? Gifs are not support unfortunately, jpg images only. I'll take a look at making an account for that website tomorrow and see if it has more images.
Jens01
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Jens01 »

shorremori
Explorer
Explorer

Post by shorremori »

Love the game concept, for some reason the metronomes are not working however. For other teases the sound is there but not for this one which is a pity.
cyclones11
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cyclones11 »

shorremori wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 9:49 am Love the game concept, for some reason the metronomes are not working however. For other teases the sound is there but not for this one which is a pity.
Weird. What are you viewing it on. I don't have a Windows system to run it on but I had no issue on Android or Linux. Using Chrome on both. I can try to replicate it but I dont have a lot of control on on the website side
shorremori
Explorer
Explorer

Post by shorremori »

Seems to be working just fine on Chrome (win10 and Android).
Not working on iPad Safari or Firefox (Win10) unfortunately.
Could be related to the recent upgrades, although I tested other teases that still have a working metronome.
giannitrib
Explorer
Explorer

Post by giannitrib »

Been giving it a try today - so far looks like a really good tease
A lot of effort has clearly gone into it - really appreciate your work on making this
Perhaps slightly foolishly, but to give it a long run, i started it on chaos mode to see how long it will end up going
Am up to level 25 now - have set it to vanilla and with an initial cum chance of 20% and 0% ruin and cei

I had a look at the logic in eos and it seems like the max levels for chaos will be 36 so will be interesting to see how many levels i end up with.
Am down to a 12.6% cum chance as have been gambling every time it has been offered and not been very lucky, so fully expect to be denied in the end.
The customisation is really detailed and if you are planning to add more options that would be amazing
In terms of the mechanics it looks like for the gamble options where you have to guess the correct answers are completely random, so there is no chance if they repeat of using what was correct the previous time

The only slight criticism so far that i've found is it looks like the indexing of each tasks is linked to a particular gallery and for most that doesn't seem to change. This can make it a bit repetitive, though obviously it will pick a random picture from the gallery so you will get to see different images through the randomness.
I've started taking notes on the current run which task is linked to which gallery, and of the 12 unique tasks i've seen so far, only 3 of them have changed the gallery for that task. Am wondering if it's possible to add more randomisation so that each time the task comes up it picks a gallery at random. From what i can see that is largely done when running_level == 0 in the task page where it does the gal_list.unshift function:

Code: Select all

if (task_cat == "vanilla"){
  // Random task, added to list to track each round
  var van_index = Math.floor(Math.random() * vanilla_tasks.length)
  tasks.unshift(vanilla_tasks[van_index])

// Random gallary, added to tracking list
  gal_list.unshift(vanilla_gallaries[Math.floor(Math.random() * vanilla_gallaries.length)])

// Save type for task handler to send it to fetish specific handler
  task_type_list.unshift("vanilla")
}
Perhaps that could be run at the end of each level maybe? That way you would get to see more of the galleries - or does it already do this and i just haven't seen many changes.
It looks like every now and then new tasks get added from the tasks list so there is presumably something in the functions that changes this.

[edit] I realise now it's based on the my true love sent to me tease (should've read the opening post instead of diving straight into it) so with every level it adds a new task and each one is linked to a gallery. Once the task is added the gallery is fixed to that, but if you get the same task again later on it can be linked to a different gallery. With the maximum of 36 levels there are potentially up to 666 tasks in total. Am up to level 34 which means that is 561 tasks and the possibility of up to 105 more... Am slightly glad i haven't had the edge to every boob for the gallery image with 8 topless girls in it (16 edges), but that could still happen, and with about 8% now chance to cum it is quite likely going to end in denial [/edit]

And very minor point in the tasks, one of them says:
"5 edges if she has glasses in, 2 if not"
when it probably should be:
"5 edges if she has glasses on, 2 if not"

Anyway, that was just some thoughts
When i get to the end of the chaos round i may have some more feedback, but so far i think it's all really positive
I will have to try out some of the other options, though probably on the slightly easier difficulty levels
Last edited by giannitrib on Mon Jan 15, 2024 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chloeperry
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by chloeperry »

I found one Bug with the Chastity setting.
Whenever I start a game with:

- Currently Locked: true
- Allowed to Cum: true
- Allowed to Remove: true
- Allowed to cum while locked: true

I get edging and stroking tasks even though I should be locked at the time. For the edging I think its ok to just get creative with some sort of toy or vibrator, but the stroking tasks are just not possible.
tkct78
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tkct78 »

cyclones11 wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 10:41 am
shorremori wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 9:49 am Love the game concept, for some reason the metronomes are not working however. For other teases the sound is there but not for this one which is a pity.
Weird. What are you viewing it on. I don't have a Windows system to run it on but I had no issue on Android or Linux. Using Chrome on both. I can try to replicate it but I dont have a lot of control on on the website side
Metronomes aren't working for me either, Firefox on Mac (12.7)

Great idea tho. Definitely going to be a favorite!
cyclones11
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cyclones11 »

giannitrib wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 2:40 pm Been giving it a try today - so far looks like a really good tease
A lot of effort has clearly gone into it - really appreciate your work on making this
Perhaps slightly foolishly, but to give it a long run, i started it on chaos mode to see how long it will end up going
Am up to level 25 now - have set it to vanilla and with an initial cum chance of 20% and 0% ruin and cei

I had a look at the logic in eos and it seems like the max levels for chaos will be 36 so will be interesting to see how many levels i end up with.
Am down to a 12.6% cum chance as have been gambling every time it has been offered and not been very lucky, so fully expect to be denied in the end.
The customisation is really detailed and if you are planning to add more options that would be amazing
In terms of the mechanics it looks like for the gamble options where you have to guess the correct answers are completely random, so there is no chance if they repeat of using what was correct the previous time

The only slight criticism so far that i've found is it looks like the indexing of each tasks is linked to a particular gallery and for most that doesn't seem to change. This can make it a bit repetitive, though obviously it will pick a random picture from the gallery so you will get to see different images through the randomness.
I've started taking notes on the current run which task is linked to which gallery, and of the 12 unique tasks i've seen so far, only 3 of them have changed the gallery for that task. Am wondering if it's possible to add more randomisation so that each time the task comes up it picks a gallery at random. From what i can see that is largely done when running_level == 0 in the task page where it does the gal_list.unshift function:

Code: Select all

if (task_cat == "vanilla"){
  // Random task, added to list to track each round
  var van_index = Math.floor(Math.random() * vanilla_tasks.length)
  tasks.unshift(vanilla_tasks[van_index])

// Random gallary, added to tracking list
  gal_list.unshift(vanilla_gallaries[Math.floor(Math.random() * vanilla_gallaries.length)])

// Save type for task handler to send it to fetish specific handler
  task_type_list.unshift("vanilla")
}
Perhaps that could be run at the end of each level maybe? That way you would get to see more of the galleries - or does it already do this and i just haven't seen many changes.
It looks like every now and then new tasks get added from the tasks list so there is presumably something in the functions that changes this.

And very minor point in the tasks, one of them says:
"5 edges if she has glasses in, 2 if not"
when it probably should be:
"5 edges if she has glasses on, 2 if not"

Anyway, that was just a thought
When i get to the end of the chaos round i may have some more feedback, but so far i think it's all really positive
I will have to try out some of the other options, though probably on the slightly easier difficulty levels
The way it works now is that each task is stored and each level adds a new one and a new model. In my mind it was working like a progression pyramid so its additive instead of fully random. The tasks may change if certain conditions are met, like being locked in chastity. There is not really a story so Ill think on changing it to fully random every time, especially if that makes it less repetitive. I tried to add some tasks that change based on the picture so its not as repetitive. For example the ones with the group are dependent on how many girls and the angle of the photo.
Good catch on the typo. I remember seeing that but not getting to it. Should be fixed now.