[Feedback] The Pyramid Game v1.0

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
cyclones11
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Feedback] The Pyramid Game v1.0

Post by cyclones11 »

chloeperry wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 3:53 pm I found one Bug with the Chastity setting.
Whenever I start a game with:

- Currently Locked: true
- Allowed to Cum: true
- Allowed to Remove: true
- Allowed to cum while locked: true

I get edging and stroking tasks even though I should be locked at the time. For the edging I think its ok to just get creative with some sort of toy or vibrator, but the stroking tasks are just not possible.
Fixed the issue with the stroking. Or at least one instance of the issue, I don't see any more at least. Let me know if you do. If the vibrator setting is turned on it will give you tasks to edge with a vibrator in your cage.
cyclones11
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cyclones11 »

Jens01 wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 4:38 am Hmmmm, have you tried https://scrolller.com/ marvelous tool to search for collections... I f.e. for sure wouldn't mind if you added some socks, maybe nn for just teasing too - btw are gifs/short vids possible (don't have much of a clue about creating teases ;()?
Socks added to the feet gallery!
cyclones11
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cyclones11 »

tkct78 wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 3:57 pm
cyclones11 wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 10:41 am
shorremori wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 9:49 am Love the game concept, for some reason the metronomes are not working however. For other teases the sound is there but not for this one which is a pity.
Weird. What are you viewing it on. I don't have a Windows system to run it on but I had no issue on Android or Linux. Using Chrome on both. I can try to replicate it but I dont have a lot of control on on the website side
Metronomes aren't working for me either, Firefox on Mac (12.7)

Great idea tho. Definitely going to be a favorite!
viewtopic.php?t=26688&start=45

It might be related to the recent update. Some people had issues fixed by clearing there cache but that will delete progress on all teases if you have saved things. Maybe try a private window on firefox first to see if it works there.
Carnal1
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by Carnal1 »

Great tease! Thanks for releasing it. I like how there's so much customization possible too.

I'm also on windows 10/Firefox/private window/cleared cache and no sounds on this tease though sounds work fine on other teases.
It'd be nice if you could include a metronome for the "fast strokes"/"slow strokes"/"medium strokes"etc. but maybe that'd be too much PIA considering how the tease works. And maybe for the warmup too rather than just show pics have a bit of direction & beats.
And a typo on the button to choose whether or not to gamble: "I wan't to gamble" (I want to gamble)
Liloalsub
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Liloalsub »

Hi,
I just checked out your tease and it's really great. But I can't get any Ahegao. I tried turning everything else off and at weights to zero, but only vanilla images appear. Did I do anything wrong, there's no Ahegao in the weights menu. And as another idea you could add nipple torture (maybe with a "leash" like in Tapopip's teases).

Kind regards
tkct78
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tkct78 »

cyclones11 wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 6:42 pm
tkct78 wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 3:57 pm
cyclones11 wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 10:41 am

Weird. What are you viewing it on. I don't have a Windows system to run it on but I had no issue on Android or Linux. Using Chrome on both. I can try to replicate it but I dont have a lot of control on on the website side
Metronomes aren't working for me either, Firefox on Mac (12.7)

Great idea tho. Definitely going to be a favorite!
viewtopic.php?t=26688&start=45

It might be related to the recent update. Some people had issues fixed by clearing there cache but that will delete progress on all teases if you have saved things. Maybe try a private window on firefox first to see if it works there.
Cleared my cache et al & still having the problem.
FauxPas
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by FauxPas »

This is a very fun concept, and looks like it will have a lot of replayability. I've given it a quick go, and really enjoyed it.

A couple of points of feedback from my side.

Would it be possible to change it so that the first task or two aren't edging tasks? I appreciate that these are going to be recurrent tasks later, but at least for me it feels a bit abrupt to go straight into edging.

The length feels to me like it skews towards the long side. Even assuming only an average of 30s per task and ignoring gambling, then your easy range of 10-16 tasks works out about 30-70 minutes, the medium range of 16-22 is about 1-2 hrs, and your hard range of 24-30 is 2-4 hrs. And your chaos range of up to 36 skews all the way up to almost 6 hours.

I would be interested to have some more choice at the lower end (e.g. maybe an 7-11 type range - 15-35 mins, and maybe something between 4 tasks (5 mins) and 10 tasks (30 mins)). Or alternatively, would it be possible to add a "choose your own" random range?

Lastly, there's a typo on the gamble button - it says "wan't" instead of "want".
tkct78
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tkct78 »

I finally played thru the whole tease on Chrome (sadly still doesn't play metronome tracks on Firefox), and I have to say I like it. I have some thoughts on when you go for v2.0 that may help with playability:
  • It is very long, but 4 tiers is definitely too short. I can see 8 levels (or just an integer field added) for length. Also indicating what Easy-Hard entail would be good too
  • It needs an escape button of sorts. Edging or ruining out of turn to end a timed session.
  • After a ruin, either it keeps going, but some sort of penalty (mess up the cum chance, longer denial, chastity, etc)
  • I'm not a fan of the gambling function, it breaks the game play flow for me. I'd rather see that as you survive thru levels that your cum chance goes up. This is also where an edging out of turn could come in to increase the chance of ruining or CEI.
  • Fixing the metronome for all platforms (or at least Firefox which I think many of us prefer using)
  • Timed fields aren't too long until you play them about 8 times. Maybe have an option to have shorter timers. Or maybe this is where Easy Medium & Hard come in, increasing the timer lengths (20-30/30-40/60s)
  • I'm not sure if I just haven't seen it or not, but I don't feel like the anal prompts are well timed/paired with the chastity prompts. I see those going together
OK, I hope that's not too much to ask for. Again, a great game & should absolutely be TOTM for January. There's clearly a lot of work involved to do what it does.
cyclones11
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cyclones11 »

Carnal1 wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 9:03 pm Great tease! Thanks for releasing it. I like how there's so much customization possible too.

I'm also on windows 10/Firefox/private window/cleared cache and no sounds on this tease though sounds work fine on other teases.
It'd be nice if you could include a metronome for the "fast strokes"/"slow strokes"/"medium strokes"etc. but maybe that'd be too much PIA considering how the tease works. And maybe for the warmup too rather than just show pics have a bit of direction & beats.
And a typo on the button to choose whether or not to gamble: "I wan't to gamble" (I want to gamble)

I still don't know what's going on with the sound. Maybe it's the way it's encoded and I need new mp3s. I will try that later. Along with adding a metronome to fast/medium/slow. The typo is fixed now!
cyclones11
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cyclones11 »

Liloalsub wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 6:01 am Hi,
I just checked out your tease and it's really great. But I can't get any Ahegao. I tried turning everything else off and at weights to zero, but only vanilla images appear. Did I do anything wrong, there's no Ahegao in the weights menu. And as another idea you could add nipple torture (maybe with a "leash" like in Tapopip's teases).

Kind regards
The way I do those is to merge the galleries into the vanilla ones so it should come up randomly. My initial tests it worked but lately I haven't been getting them. I made it so there are triple the ahegao galleries so it should be three times as likely but have tested it enough. I should not be lazy and handle them like other fetishes, maybe this weekend I'll get to it.
cyclones11
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cyclones11 »

FauxPas wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 10:40 am This is a very fun concept, and looks like it will have a lot of replayability. I've given it a quick go, and really enjoyed it.

A couple of points of feedback from my side.

Would it be possible to change it so that the first task or two aren't edging tasks? I appreciate that these are going to be recurrent tasks later, but at least for me it feels a bit abrupt to go straight into edging.

The length feels to me like it skews towards the long side. Even assuming only an average of 30s per task and ignoring gambling, then your easy range of 10-16 tasks works out about 30-70 minutes, the medium range of 16-22 is about 1-2 hrs, and your hard range of 24-30 is 2-4 hrs. And your chaos range of up to 36 skews all the way up to almost 6 hours.

I would be interested to have some more choice at the lower end (e.g. maybe an 7-11 type range - 15-35 mins, and maybe something between 4 tasks (5 mins) and 10 tasks (30 mins)). Or alternatively, would it be possible to add a "choose your own" random range?

Lastly, there's a typo on the gamble button - it says "wan't" instead of "want".
I think it's a good idea to move the edging tasks from the start. I need to sit down and rework a bit for that to work but it is definitely doable. I changed 4 levels to 6. And shortened easy by 2. Adding an integer input would be smarter. I'll look into it. Lastly the typo is fixed.
cyclones11
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cyclones11 »

tkct78 wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 1:00 am I finally played thru the whole tease on Chrome (sadly still doesn't play metronome tracks on Firefox), and I have to say I like it. I have some thoughts on when you go for v2.0 that may help with playability:
  • It is very long, but 4 tiers is definitely too short. I can see 8 levels (or just an integer field added) for length. Also indicating what Easy-Hard entail would be good too
  • It needs an escape button of sorts. Edging or ruining out of turn to end a timed session.
  • After a ruin, either it keeps going, but some sort of penalty (mess up the cum chance, longer denial, chastity, etc)
  • I'm not a fan of the gambling function, it breaks the game play flow for me. I'd rather see that as you survive thru levels that your cum chance goes up. This is also where an edging out of turn could come in to increase the chance of ruining or CEI.
  • Fixing the metronome for all platforms (or at least Firefox which I think many of us prefer using)
  • Timed fields aren't too long until you play them about 8 times. Maybe have an option to have shorter timers. Or maybe this is where Easy Medium & Hard come in, increasing the timer lengths (20-30/30-40/60s)
  • I'm not sure if I just haven't seen it or not, but I don't feel like the anal prompts are well timed/paired with the chastity prompts. I see those going together
OK, I hope that's not too much to ask for. Again, a great game & should absolutely be TOTM for January. There's clearly a lot of work involved to do what it does.
Thank you for the feedback. I adjusted the lengths a bit. I agree with an escape button, I just need to sit down and learn those on the screen pop up options. I do like having penalties adjust the final percentage based on edges or not edges through out the tasks. The gambling can be turned off in the settings. I probably should make that more clear or add it on start up.

What are your thoughts on anal/chastity prompts? I have some that trigger only if you are locked and have anal on, but it could probably be filled out more. Or add some chastity prompts that trigger if you have a plug or something in.
cyclones11
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cyclones11 »

Update:

Typos fixed
Added description of length options
5 new models and two models galleries filled out more, roughly 700 new pictures.
cyclones11
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cyclones11 »

Changed the metronome mp3s to see if that helps. I did find a hole in the logic on the anal that could prompt a metronome task without a metronome. That's fixed now. If it's still not showing up please let me know what fetish it is to see if I have made the same mistake elsewhere.

Otherwise a couple more games and about 500 more images added.
tkct78
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tkct78 »

cyclones11 wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 11:07 pm Changed the metronome mp3s to see if that helps. I did find a hole in the logic on the anal that could prompt a metronome task without a metronome. That's fixed now. If it's still not showing up please let me know what fetish it is to see if I have made the same mistake elsewhere.

Otherwise a couple more games and about 500 more images added.
It worked!! The new MP3's did it!

Now how do we fix that you're not on the TOTM for January?!?!?!??!