[RELEASE] Blackmail - Will you fall for my tricks?

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
mistressamber
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Mistress

[RELEASE] Blackmail - Will you fall for my tricks?

Post by mistressamber »

Hi everyone

I'm very excited to announce my first tease: Blackmail - Will you fall for my tricks?
Link: https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=68525

This was very complex and took a long time to make, but it was so worth it! :-)

If you see anything that's wrong, or have any feedback, please let me know!

HEADS UP
Replies on this post contain spoilers to the tease and tricks being used.
Last edited by mistressamber on Sun Jan 14, 2024 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
manwithcape
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Re: [RELEASE] Blackmail - Will you fall for my tricks?

Post by manwithcape »

I'm very pleasantly surprised so far.
I just explored through to the first twist where I am quickly stuck because of my device.

I'm certainly coming back to explore the rest of this, even if this now almost feels dangerous to do.
(I love that. Don't think another blackmail themed tease ever achieved that as well or as quickly.)
shakirassklave
Explorer
Explorer

Post by shakirassklave »

Wow! I didn t expect this. I learnt it is really easy to get tricked. And it is fair, because you told what you want before the trick and the victim agreed for that. Wow.

ok, I was really careful and was not really tricked. Sorry for that, but good work. You impressed me.
JB0000010
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by JB0000010 »

This was a really hot tease! Thanks for sharing it here :)

I would love to know more about the work that went into making it, if you are willing to share--I thought it was pretty impressive!
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Daragorn »

Wow, this was THE BEST blackmail based tease i ever played.
I was 100% sure you'd not trick me...but you did.
It was awesome, really, thanks a lot for making it.
Android71
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Android71 »

"Tricked" :lol:

This idea is perfect. I love creative ideas like this. One of the best teases ever - and definitely the best blackmail tease.

Only fair to gift you for that
YesP69
Explorer
Explorer

Post by YesP69 »

"This tease is invisible."
wqslave
Explorer
Explorer

Post by wqslave »

These appear to be actual web pages accessible from any device, pics and all. Erm. How long are you storing info for?

Probably was removed for that reason. It seemingly actually doxxes people.
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

I have made this tease invisible pending investigation.
DuctTapeTwist
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by DuctTapeTwist »

Started it last night and it seemed really good. I got interrupted shortly after starting the 3 game. I hope it comes back up so I can do it in full.

Thanks for a great tease Mistress Amber.
mistressamber
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Mistress

Post by mistressamber »

Thank you everyone for your lovely feedback :-)
JB0000010 wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 8:02 pm I would love to know more about the work that went into making it, if you are willing to share--I thought it was pretty impressive!
It was a fun adventure for me to create this and I want to share it. I plan on talking more about how everything works behind the scenes, in a few days.
wqslave wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 3:57 am How long are you storing info for?
I'd love to answer this, but I don't want to take away the 'danger' feeling of playing this tease, which is what it's all about. So for now, the answer is: Until you complete the entire tease and do what you promised, or until I decide your punishment ;-)
wqslave wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 3:57 am Probably was removed for that reason. It seemingly actually doxxes people.
As clarification: No information is getting 'doxxed', that would mean it's being made public on the internet. And as for any punishments, I will never make any information public to the entire internet.

For those who are too scared to play the tease, they can always enter fake information. But that of course takes away the real rush that comes along with this experience :-)
HighFreeman
Explorer
Explorer

Post by HighFreeman »

loved this. like really liked although I've never done any other blackmail tease. it just doesn't interest me normally. Thing is I'm not sure whether this is actual blackmail or not. I mean it is, and whether it is OK or not depends entirely on whether the author is malicious or not. This opens up a whole can of worms around consent and safety. But then I didn't get tricked. If I had got tricked I would probably have been like "Here's my Amazon number? What? Oh no. I'm sorry I thought you said you were going to give ME $25. Why on earth would I pay YOU to have a picture of my lovely cock? It would be the other way around of course. Now that I think about it this does look like real blackmail. I hope I don't have to contact the police..."

I've not done that because again it opens up a whole can of worms around consent etc.

I think it is a real shame many people won't get the chance to play what I'm presuming is the best blackmail tease ever and hopefully isn't people having their lives ruined for real, but I fully support Shattered decision to remove it for now and I would do the same. It is just too dangerous :lol:

But again well done. Genuinely impressed :love:
mr-apple
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mr-apple »

mistressamber wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 12:50 pm
wqslave wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 3:57 am How long are you storing info for?
I'd love to answer this, but I don't want to take away the 'danger' feeling of playing this tease, which is what it's all about. So for now, the answer is: Until you complete the entire tease and do what you promised, or until I decide your punishment ;-)
I personally love Milovana and it teases and i have been here for a long time. But i definetly dont agree with taking actual information from this website and storing it elsewhere of this website. Especially, since you dont have the consent and rights to do so. Also these teases are made, that information never need to be stored externally of milovana, since it would also endanger data security.
mistressamber wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 12:50 pm
wqslave wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 3:57 am Probably was removed for that reason. It seemingly actually doxxes people.
As clarification: No information is getting 'doxxed', that would mean it's being made public on the internet. And as for any punishments, I will never make any information public to the entire internet.
But even if you keep the private informations safe, as you say, you still illegally extracted them without consent and right to do so.

And i just want to quote the law to blackmail, if such things would still occur.

"Federal Blackmail Law:
A threat to report, or testify against, a person for any violation of federal law, along with a demand for money or something else of value, is considered a federal crime. A conviction could result in up to one year in prison, a fine of up to $100,000, or a combination of the two."

And additionally, to the user mistressamber and creator of that tease, why dont you just create some nice teases here, and only on this website and have fun? And if you really want blackmail people, then you should not do it here.
slavescott201
Explorer
Explorer

Post by slavescott201 »

I have been checking in every few days for the past few years, always hoping to see a blackmail tease uploaded. It is such a disappointment to have missed it. I feel cheated and angry. Please find a different place to "burn books".

Scott
ostermanblue2
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ostermanblue2 »

slavescott201 wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 9:01 pm I have been checking in every few days for the past few years, always hoping to see a blackmail tease uploaded. It is such a disappointment to have missed it. I feel cheated and angry. Please find a different place to "burn books".

Scott
Yeah I also feel sad that i missed out on a wild time here it seems...