[RELEASE] Blackmail - Will you fall for my tricks?

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: [RELEASE] Blackmail - Will you fall for my tricks?

Post by Daragorn »

cristovaop wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 2:28 pm Oh boy, never felt like that. The mix of arousal and shame, the chat-style site, the site itself so well done from both code and UX. What a thrill it was. And how kind was Mistress Amber to hear my plea and understand it, because if I could , I would have payed her for tricking me, not for blackmailing me. Doesn't we all pay to see magicians fool us? Well, She fooled me.

There's a couple days I can't think of anything else but this tease and how it affected me. A whole new kink was discovered and I'll prepare myself better for her next tease, that's for sure.
I wholeheartily and completely 100% agree with each word you said here. I am from the "old school" too and i had exactly the same rush of excitement when i got tricked.
I was so sure that i would never fall for any "dumb" trick she could have played that when the fake chat-like site appeared i was so taken by surprise, but incredibly thrilled and excited, that i could have cum on the spot ahaha.

As said before, more than the blackmail itself, for me the hottest thing is the mind-gaming against her, and having so blatlantly had my ass whipped that got me so excited.
I can't wait to see what kind of new tricks she will come up with in the next tease.
bigdad58743
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Slave

Post by bigdad58743 »

I absolutely HATE that milovana removed this tease! It was by far the best most innovative tease I've ever completed on milovana and I've been a regular user here for over a decade! I felt like the tease gave proper warning to the player about what might happen and if you still continued to play the tease then the responsibility is on the player NOT the creator of the tease.
Elbesto
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Elbesto »

I was amazed by this tease, I wasn’t able to finish it due to time reasons… but just amazing

However I tried to come back to it and it isn’t available anymore
Did something happen?
BluCFE
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by BluCFE »

seraph0x wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:28 am After reviewing the tease, I've decided to remove it from the site.
(...)
This is exactly the response I was hoping for. Thank you very much for addressing the concerns people have expressed and for taking them seriously.
I was just lurking and watching this all develop over the last few days, but this tease being online left me with an uneasy feeling about returning to this site in the future. Your response cleared that up for me and I thank you sincerely for it! :love:
maladras
Explorer
Explorer

Post by maladras »

De lurking to say thank you to seraph for the explanation. It can't have been an easy decision to make, and I totally understand where you're coming from.

This is one that really blurred the line of consent, but I'll admit I found the idea exciting too. That said, it's a troubling precedent to set to leave it up.
shy_1998d
Explorer
Explorer

Post by shy_1998d »

bigdad58743 wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 4:24 pm I absolutely HATE that milovana removed this tease! It was by far the best most innovative tease I've ever completed on milovana and I've been a regular user here for over a decade! I felt like the tease gave proper warning to the player about what might happen and if you still continued to play the tease then the responsibility is on the player NOT the creator of the tease.
Great, ill make an Altaccount, call myself Mistress xyij, do the exact same Exploit -> collect and sell your data.
God, i can barely believe, people here make decisions that badly with their dicks instead of their brain.
Cannot be real.
Some only learn it the hard way.
CumScream
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Post by CumScream »

A great response to a complex issue.

Hope to see more fantasy on this topic, with any real equivalents being obviously separate from a story/tease/game.

- - -
mistressamber wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 10:44 am I'm thinking of my next tease idea, also blackmail themed, but more on the 'clear consent' side.
Teasing kisses,
Mistress Amber
Look forward to it!

- - -

@seraph0x - I'd like to make few minor suggestions;
seraph0x wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:28 am Planned Eos Changes
  • Improved handling of Unicode content, taking into account recommendations from the UTS 36 / UTS 39 reports. Invisible characters should only be allowed in contexts where they are necessary. All messages should be single-script. Existing content should be reviewed to ensure these changes have minimal impact on existing, legitimate content.
  • Any use of the clipboard (copy/paste) will trigger a warning. (Something like: "Any link or text copied from Eos may contain information that you have entered during the course of this tease or previous sessions with this tease. This information may be cleverly hidden and a pretext for copying may be used to mislead you. By continuing, you understand that you are trusting the tease author with your data and that Milovana cannot protect your data once it leaves our site. Are you sure you want to copy from this tease?")
  • We may start to allow clickable links, but clicking them will trigger a warning. (Something like: "You are about to leave Milovana and any information that you entered into this tease could be sent to [website] or other third parties, are you sure you want to continue?")
  • We will think about ways that we can bring certain popular types of content in-house such as videos, puzzles, etc. to reduce the need for external links in the first place. Reducing the demand for unsafe practices is an important aspect of secure design.
  • We will consider creating additional safety information around subjects like BM that can be attached to teases by the author or a moderator.
- Please avoid creating an popup interrupt situation.
These have become highly tedious, where every act and click we do online/in-app's requires secondary clicks to do precisely what the UI provided.
A non-interrupt warning appearing in the corner would achieve mostly the same result.

- Although the text input function provides some great teasing opportunities, the frequency that tease authors now demand a input of [name] / [other details] before you can (pre-)view the tease is getting ridiculous.
Instead, each time a text input is requested, would it be reasonable to have EOS require a [default] input available (chosen by author), quickly selectable of-side.
Added bonus, debugging tease save-data would be easier as their defaults could be set to always allow a tease to work as intended by author.

Overall, really interesting discussion topic.
Stay Sexy!
Men are but flesh and blood. They know their doom, but not the hour.

If true control, is to be had, you will know not when.
Blissfully offered; your
Oblivion.
Electro
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Electro »

CumScream wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 6:18 pm ...
seraph0x wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:28 am Planned Eos Changes
  • Improved handling of Unicode content, taking into account recommendations from the UTS 36 / UTS 39 reports. Invisible characters should only be allowed in contexts where they are necessary. All messages should be single-script. Existing content should be reviewed to ensure these changes have minimal impact on existing, legitimate content.
  • Any use of the clipboard (copy/paste) will trigger a warning. (Something like: "Any link or text copied from Eos may contain information that you have entered during the course of this tease or previous sessions with this tease. This information may be cleverly hidden and a pretext for copying may be used to mislead you. By continuing, you understand that you are trusting the tease author with your data and that Milovana cannot protect your data once it leaves our site. Are you sure you want to copy from this tease?")
  • We may start to allow clickable links, but clicking them will trigger a warning. (Something like: "You are about to leave Milovana and any information that you entered into this tease could be sent to [website] or other third parties, are you sure you want to continue?")
  • We will think about ways that we can bring certain popular types of content in-house such as videos, puzzles, etc. to reduce the need for external links in the first place. Reducing the demand for unsafe practices is an important aspect of secure design.
  • We will consider creating additional safety information around subjects like BM that can be attached to teases by the author or a moderator.
- Please avoid creating an popup interrupt situation.
These have become highly tedious, where every act and click we do online/in-app's requires secondary clicks to do precisely what the UI provided.
A non-interrupt warning appearing in the corner would achieve mostly the same result.
I agree with what CumScream is saying about popups. I particularly think it would be rough to not be able to copy/paste without interruption when I'm working on a debug testing of a tease by another creator. As an example, I see a spelling, grammar, or translation issue, if I can copy/paste the page and toss it into notepad so I can PM the creator. Similar for Estim teases where I need to provide feedback on an audio file, a timing related issue(readability or synchronization with audio files) often the only reference I have to the audio is the text in place when the audio starts. Not being able to copy text out of a tease quickly could make this difficult, especially with faster moving text that might disappear.

I don't want to be in a situation where I'm feeling like I'm getting burned out by safeties while volunteering to test someone's tease.

..or at least allow us to turn specific popup warning options off, I'm already reasonably familiar with 'Hey I'm leaving VidTube, MyFace, etc. are you sure? prompts and while they are useful for some, they are an annoyance to others'
bigdad58743
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bigdad58743 »

shy_1998d wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 6:16 pm
bigdad58743 wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 4:24 pm I absolutely HATE that milovana removed this tease! It was by far the best most innovative tease I've ever completed on milovana and I've been a regular user here for over a decade! I felt like the tease gave proper warning to the player about what might happen and if you still continued to play the tease then the responsibility is on the player NOT the creator of the tease.
Great, ill make an Altaccount, call myself Mistress xyij, do the exact same Exploit -> collect and sell your data.
God, i can barely believe, people here make decisions that badly with their dicks instead of their brain.
Cannot be real.
Some only learn it the hard way.
im fully aware of the risks and if i decide to participate anyway thats my decision. how about instead of kink shaming you just keep those kind of comments to yourself you childish jerk... :no:
shy_1998d
Explorer
Explorer

Post by shy_1998d »

bigdad58743 wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 6:57 pm
shy_1998d wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 6:16 pm
im fully aware of the risks and if i decide to participate anyway thats my decision. how about instead of kink shaming you just keep those kind of comments to yourself you childish jerk... :no:
Its not kink shaming, its reality. If real blackmail, including findom etc. is your cup of Tea, thats fine.
Like Sephirox already said, then youre on the wrong website for it.
Theres Sexscripts, mailtimers, liz has an own website build around it. Go there. Play to your hearts delight.
But dont cry here about a removed tease, its gone for a reason.
thatsprettyhot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by thatsprettyhot »

mistressamber wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 10:44 am
Hi seraph0x, first of all, a huge thank you for all your effort (for Milovana in general, and for reviewing my tease). I of course understand your decision.

I will not republish the tease, as I feel too much would need to be sacrificed. Instead, I'm thinking of my next tease idea, also blackmail themed, but more on the 'clear consent' side.

This has been an amazing experience, thank you all for the positive and constructive feedback!

Teasing kisses,
Mistress Amber
Thank you for all the effort 😍😍😍😍 it was beyond educational!
I wanna see all your work :love:

EDIT: Also I admit defeat, the admins caved in before the horny and the crazy wore you down XD
thatsprettyhot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by thatsprettyhot »

BluCFE wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 5:50 pm I was just lurking and watching this all develop over the last few days, but this tease being online left me with an uneasy feeling about returning to this site in the future.
As mentioned, educational, as in whenever feeling unable to control what info you give and take -> I don't know how it's going to be better just because you've been reassured of everything you ever type and click to be 'safe' :smile:
ostermanblue2
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ostermanblue2 »

Its not kink shaming, its reality. If real blackmail, including findom etc. is your cup of Tea, thats fine.
Like Sephirox already said, then youre on the wrong website for it.
Theres Sexscripts, mailtimers, liz has an own website build around it. Go there. Play to your hearts delight.
But dont cry here about a removed tease, its gone for a reason.
Maybe I'm stupid for asking you about this considering your position on blackmail edgeplay, but for those of us interested, could you tell us more about the options you just laid out? I'm familiar with sexscripts but couldn't find more info about mailtimers or Liz's later projects as you laid out.
mistressamber
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Mistress

Post by mistressamber »

UPDATE:

I've been thinking about my next blackmail tease idea and I can promise you all, it's going to be amazing.
I will get most of you to send me your data, without having to use any tricks. It'll be out of desperation and FOMO ;-)
And sending me your information, will only be the beginning of the journey.

For male & female, with many more fetishes included.

See you all soon
NSK101
Explorer
Explorer

Post by NSK101 »

Gutted it’s gone, I was waiting until I got a chance to play next week. 😩