[RELEASE] Estim Cum Fast

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

[RELEASE] Estim Cum Fast

Post by boundupone »

Hello everyone

Link - https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=68666

This is something very simple I have been playing with for a long time, I originally had no intention to release it, and was building it just for personal use, but I decided to release it as I hope you will enjoy it

This is different to my previous teases, as it is is very simple, choose the stim file you want, choose the image categories you want to see, choose how long you want the tease to last, and how much do you want the volume to ramp up.

That's it, no storyline, just lie back, watch the slideshow, enjoy the estim, cum (hopefully :-D )

I don't have any plans to develop this further, but let me know what you think, and if you find any fatal errors please let me know

Happy stimming!

Notes
- If you play self bondage mode, to change image category or stim file you need to be able to reach your mouse as this is done via a button
- Stim files are not levelled 100%, so take care when swapping between them
- With the recent site update I haven't found any issues, but let me know if anything doesn't work as expected
- Small ramp up over longer time may not be noticeable, so you may need to increase the ramp/shorted time to really feel it
- Change gallery button is random choice (not great I know, but it broke the tease when I tried different way) so keep pressing until you get what you want!
Last edited by boundupone on Fri Jan 12, 2024 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Try anything once!
ZeeWW
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Re: [RELEASE] Estim Cum Fast

Post by ZeeWW »

Super excited to play this - thank you! :love:
picofarad
Explorer
Explorer

Post by picofarad »

Really glad to see a new e-stim.
It seems that the change images button doesn't work.
I know you weren't going to be making any changes other than bug fixes, but if you do a random sound file selection for self-bondage would be great.

Again, thanks for doing all this work and sharing it.

:thankyou:
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by boundupone »

picofarad wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 7:17 pm Really glad to see a new e-stim.
It seems that the change images button doesn't work.
I know you weren't going to be making any changes other than bug fixes, but if you do a random sound file selection for self-bondage would be great.

Again, thanks for doing all this work and sharing it.

Thanks for the feedback, and glad you enjoyed it

Regarding image change, is strange as it works ok for me. Had you only selected one genre? otherwise i guess a few genres could appear similar??
Try anything once!
picofarad
Explorer
Explorer

Post by picofarad »

Regarding image change, is strange as it works ok for me. Had you only selected one genre? otherwise i guess a few genres could appear similar??
I was expecting a drop-down menu. Perhaps it just adds one randomly?
Charger
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Charger »

Start and target volume level doesn’t look like it changes on the show volume level ? Started with start at 10% ramping to 100% but didn’t change volume the during the full session. Did I miss a setting?

Love it anyway
ZeeWW
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ZeeWW »

I have the same issue as @charger has. After calibration and setting the volume at 60% to ramp to 100% over 60 mins - there was no ramp in volume.

Loved the rest of the tease and no other issues.
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by boundupone »

picofarad wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 10:41 pm
I was expecting a drop-down menu. Perhaps it just adds one randomly?
Ah, sorry, yes, is a random change. when i tried to do a selection it messed up the tease time and I never had a chance to try and make it work, so just mash the button until you get something you like :-/
Try anything once!
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by boundupone »

Charger wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 2:55 am Start and target volume level doesn’t look like it changes on the show volume level ? Started with start at 10% ramping to 100% but didn’t change volume the during the full session. Did I miss a setting?

Love it anyway
Hi, do you mean the gauge showing volume doesn't go up? Or that that the gauge does go up but actual volume doesn't increase?
Try anything once!
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by boundupone »

ZeeWW wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 8:27 am I have the same issue as @charger has. After calibration and setting the volume at 60% to ramp to 100% over 60 mins - there was no ramp in volume.

Loved the rest of the tease and no other issues.
Do you mean the gauge did not update? Or that volume did not increase but the gauge increased?

I am wondering if the ramp up 60-100 over one hour was too slow to feel the difference? Either this or perhaps the site issues recently are causing some glitches with automatic volume changes?

Let me know and I can do some more testing too

Happy you like the overall idea though :)
Try anything once!
ZeeWW
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ZeeWW »

I love the idea!!!

A little bit more for you. I've just tried again with the edging file. 60% start with 100% over 60 minutes. The volume bar progresses, but the stim file volume feels to stay the same.

I tried the same edging file but with 60% start over 30 minutes to 100%. Again, the volume bar increased, AND the stim file volume did as well. You may be right that 60-100% over 60 min was to slow.
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by boundupone »

ZeeWW wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 11:19 am I love the idea!!!

A little bit more for you. I've just tried again with the edging file. 60% start with 100% over 60 minutes. The volume bar progresses, but the stim file volume feels to stay the same.

I tried the same edging file but with 60% start over 30 minutes to 100%. Again, the volume bar increased, AND the stim file volume did as well. You may be right that 60-100% over 60 min was to slow.

Phew, tease isn't terminally broken!! Thanks for testing it again, and seems lesson for everyone is to turn the stim up higher to feel the ramp :yikes:
Try anything once!
picofarad
Explorer
Explorer

Post by picofarad »

I tried to measure the sound coming out of my computer speakers with a dB on my phone. Not very accurate or scientific. I estimate that a ramp from 10 to 100% roughly doubles the power, e.g. 3dB. To double the volume, you'd need 10dB.
A doubling of power if it happened all at once would be perceptible, but over 30 minutes, it would likely just compensate to the desensitizing that naturally occurs.
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by boundupone »

picofarad wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 5:15 pm I tried to measure the sound coming out of my computer speakers with a dB on my phone. Not very accurate or scientific. I estimate that a ramp from 10 to 100% roughly doubles the power, e.g. 3dB. To double the volume, you'd need 10dB.
A doubling of power if it happened all at once would be perceptible, but over 30 minutes, it would likely just compensate to the desensitizing that naturally occurs.
Hey, thanks, not scientific like you say, but a good indication of the ramp. Although I am not sure why the difference isn't larger, perhaps a limit of EOS?
Try anything once!
Justrob
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Justrob »

Haven't had time to try yet, curious, Would a lower initial setting provide a faster ramp? instead of 60-100 a 10-100?