[FEEDBACK] Collect ‘em All

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
bbb11__
Explorer
Explorer

[FEEDBACK] Collect ‘em All

Post by bbb11__ »

Looking for feedback on this tease: https://milovana.com/webteases/showtea ... 1e4c1a7c53

Pokémon style game where you collect girls, battle other collectors to earn badges/orgasms!

It is VERY buggy due to site maintenance (can’t enter GoTo targets), but I’m interested in the enjoyment level of it not the bugs. I’m worried it’s too slow and monotonous with a lot of clicking.
I’m working on adding special items and random Team Rocket encounters to break up the monotony (these are the buggiest parts) but not sure it’s enough.

I also suck at code, so if you notice bad code I’ll take that feedback too :lol:
biboplisa7
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: [FEEDBACK] Collect ‘em All

Post by biboplisa7 »

I think the idea is very good but as you said it feels like clicking all the time and always the same. So a random special encounter could be nice. Also I don't get like when I capture a picture of a girl that is not what I captured. We could talk in private if you want.
bbb11__
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [FEEDBACK] Collect ‘em All

Post by bbb11__ »

The random picture is because I didn’t want to make a two individual pages for each girl: 1 wild and 1 caught.
It should be random girls until you capture her and then it (should) takes you to her page with correct photo and info.

I appreciate the feedback! I agree there’s an idea to play with here I’m just not executing it well.