[Ideas] Foot Fetish Clinic

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Ksoles
Explorer
Explorer

[Ideas] Foot Fetish Clinic

Post by Ksoles »

Hi all, im currently making an EOS tease that is about the concept of being sent to a clinic that gives you a foot fetish. It is currently themed about feet (obviously) and some light ballbusting when you disagree with the idea of the fetish. I currently have a little bit of edging, as well as text input affirming your fetish and also a puzzle. If anyone has any suggestions please comment. A little bit stuck and what sort of challenges and puzzles i could set for the patient. Thanks :)
vana
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Ideas] Foot Fetish Clinic

Post by vana »

Ksoles wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 7:37 am Hi all, im currently making an EOS tease that is about the concept of being sent to a clinic that gives you a foot fetish. It is currently themed about feet (obviously) and some light ballbusting when you disagree with the idea of the fetish. I currently have a little bit of edging, as well as text input affirming your fetish and also a puzzle. If anyone has any suggestions please comment. A little bit stuck and what sort of challenges and puzzles i could set for the patient. Thanks :)
you can censor everything but the feet as you progress through the game it get heavier and heavier

You can also have us select a pair of feet without the body or faace or the girl then force us to cum to it or vice versa
MValley
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by MValley »

I have a severe foot fetish, but the idea of tease sounds very hot to me.

My ideas:
1. Photos of girls with their boobs, ass and pussies censored by cropped feet picture.
2. Focus your gaze on feet for set amount of time, changing photos, if you fail – cbt
3. Orders to jerk off for any body part, but edge or hold the edge only to feet or soles (like a button that you can press when you are close to edge and it makes the foot pic appear)
4. I would love the nurse or doc to be very open with techniques used to implement that fetish in my sexuality, like describing the process, it makes it so tense and really hot
5. Making player stroke just to dirty socks or shoes, to humiliate him at the further parts of the tease
6. In the end mistress can instruct player to smell or lick his own feet or cum on them and lick it, just to prove that the methods have worked
7. Making player love dirty or calloused soles by edging to them, just for a sake of further humiliation

Thats all that I can think of at the moment, maybe at least one of my ideas will please you and be used in your tease. Thanks!
Ksoles
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Ksoles »

MValley wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 11:33 pm I have a severe foot fetish, but the idea of tease sounds very hot to me.

My ideas:
1. Photos of girls with their boobs, ass and pussies censored by cropped feet picture.
2. Focus your gaze on feet for set amount of time, changing photos, if you fail – cbt
3. Orders to jerk off for any body part, but edge or hold the edge only to feet or soles (like a button that you can press when you are close to edge and it makes the foot pic appear)
4. I would love the nurse or doc to be very open with techniques used to implement that fetish in my sexuality, like describing the process, it makes it so tense and really hot
5. Making player stroke just to dirty socks or shoes, to humiliate him at the further parts of the tease
6. In the end mistress can instruct player to smell or lick his own feet or cum on them and lick it, just to prove that the methods have worked
7. Making player love dirty or calloused soles by edging to them, just for a sake of further humiliation

Thats all that I can think of at the moment, maybe at least one of my ideas will please you and be used in your tease. Thanks!
Thank you so much! If you have any more ideas, please elaborate, could you explain more about 4 please? thanks :)
derrickx757
Explorer
Explorer

Post by derrickx757 »

Great ideas from everyone! I would also include metronome and have the last over a hour! That will make it challenging!
MValley
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by MValley »

Ksoles wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 4:28 am
Thank you so much! If you have any more ideas, please elaborate, could you explain more about 4 please? thanks :)
I'm glad that you like them!

So I may find it hard to explain as English is my second language, but I was thinking about something like...
Telling the player about the mechanisms that are being used. So for example, while showing some hypno imagery the nurse or doctor may state that "I am going to put you in a relaxed state, where your mind will be so much more prone to implementing feet as your only source of sexual pleasure". Or maybe when there are censored images involved "I want you to forget about things that've brought you pleasure before, replace them with those soles, that you are still free to look at".

I am not sure if that makes more sense now ;)

And yeah, if anything more comes to my mind, I'll be glad to elaborate!
JohnSmith
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by JohnSmith »

This is not my idea but I've always loved it, making people search for hard to see numbers on some feet and soles. Maybe you can also put some misleading numbers on the boobs and pussy and if people answer with those numbers they get a different punishment.