Routine maintenance may cause glitches

You can find important news and current events here.
Jackall
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Re: Routine maintenance may cause glitches

Post by Jackall »

I cant rename my tease, can open it type in new name then click rename , so it doesnt get stuck anywhere visibly, it just doesnt change the name.
Nice-Log
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Nice-Log »

seraph0x wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 10:48 pm
  • Fixed the collapsing columns on smaller screens. Please check and confirm if the issue you were seeing is fixed.
I didn't notice any changes. My original complaint was that the left column collapses down to 56px based on screen width now when before I'm pretty sure it would collapse down once any other page/action/command was opened. Only really a nuisance when previewing a tease as it pushes the preview a bit more off of the center of the screen.
Anyway, I wrote a user script to always force it to the collapsed size.

As another question, is there any plan to reinstate the Hentai Tease of the Month category? The last time it was done was in February 2022.
Plus-Midnight-3000
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Plus-Midnight-3000 »

Attempting to create new tease

Getting "Response not successful: Received status code 400"
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

Plus-Midnight-3000 wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 7:25 pm Attempting to create new tease

I have also been getting that error but didn't know if it was specific to me having so many drafts/teases. Glad to hear I'm not the only one.
jsjgyq2008
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by jsjgyq2008 »

indyc wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 7:43 pm
Plus-Midnight-3000 wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 7:25 pm Attempting to create new tease

I have also been getting that error but didn't know if it was specific to me having so many drafts/teases. Glad to hear I'm not the only one.
Also not responding Error Code 400
afro
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: None of the above

Post by afro »

Jackall wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 9:54 am I cant rename my tease, can open it type in new name then click rename , so it doesnt get stuck anywhere visibly, it just doesnt change the name.
I'm having the same issue. Which is unfortunate because after rewriting the story of my tease, the previous title just doens't make sense any more
Plus-Midnight-3000
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Plus-Midnight-3000 »

Error 400 appears to be fixed now !

Thanks
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

Jackall wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 9:54 am I cant rename my tease, can open it type in new name then click rename , so it doesnt get stuck anywhere visibly, it just doesnt change the name.
Tease renaming should be fixed. Thanks for the report!
Nice-Log wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 2:40 pm As another question, is there any plan to reinstate the Hentai Tease of the Month category? The last time it was done was in February 2022.
As I recall, we were looking for somebody to moderate it. At the time there actually was someone who was interested in doing it but I was too busy to get them set up. But I would be happy to revisit if someone is interested in running this each month.

---

I also just found and fixed a bug that could have caused the issue where teases were getting stuck at "Loading script" so if anyone was still running into that, please test again, it should be working now. :love:
r0nin47
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by r0nin47 »

Still getting error 400 whenever I try to publish changes to any of my teases, or even create a new tease. I have tried everything, including wiping out my cache, and using three different web browsers.

UPDATE: I was only able to publish my changes by deleting the tease, creating a new tease, and uploading my backup. Very odd, but it seems to have worked.
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

Hmm, sorry about that. Glad you were able to work around the issue.

If anyone else is having this 400 error, please don't delete the tease but send me the tease ID so I can investigate!
TheGrinch123
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by TheGrinch123 »

Been getting a "status 403" error while trying to download some of the most recent teases. Using milodownloader version g.

Appears to begin with teases posted after around Jan 23, 2024. (I can successfully download teases posted prior to Jan 23, 2024. However, once I receive the 403 error all downloads fail.) Actual error messages in milodownloader page are:
Download returned status 403
Error occured in BeautifulSoup: <class 'UnboundLocalError'>
Download failed

Not sure if anyone else is having this problem or it is something to do with my PC setup. Downloads worked fine prior to Jan 26th, but I've loaded new software and changed settings since then. I should add that I have no problems running teases online with my Edge browser, only have downloading problems.
PlayfulGuy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
Dom/me(s): No domme
Sub/Slave(s): No sub

Post by PlayfulGuy »

TheGrinch123 wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:07 pm Been getting a "status 403" error while trying to download some of the most recent teases. Using milodownloader version g.

Appears to begin with teases posted after around Jan 23, 2024. (I can successfully download teases posted prior to Jan 23, 2024. However, once I receive the 403 error all downloads fail.) Actual error messages in milodownloader page are:
Download failed

Not sure if anyone else is having this problem or it is something to do with my PC setup. Downloads worked fine prior to Jan 26th, but I've loaded new software and changed settings since then. I should add that I have no problems running teases online with my Edge browser, only have downloading problems.
Just encountered this problem myself and came here to ask about it, so it's not just you. I'm not able to download any tease.
The recent maintenance seems to have changed something.

PG
FrozenWolf
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Dom/me(s): None
Sub/Slave(s): None

Post by FrozenWolf »

PlayfulGuy wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 4:29 pm
TheGrinch123 wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:07 pm Been getting a "status 403" error while trying to download some of the most recent teases. Using milodownloader version g.

Download failed

Just encountered this problem myself and came here to ask about it, so it's not just you. I'm not able to download any tease.
The recent maintenance seems to have changed something.

PG
This might be related to setting the user-agent in the GET request. Using 'wget' and the default user-agent, I get the 403 error too, but if I specify the user-agent as 'Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:122.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/122.0' is downloads just fine.

Not working:

Code: Select all

$ wget 'https://milovana.com/webteases/geteosscript.php?id=66242'

--2024-01-27 20:57:47--  https://milovana.com/webteases/geteosscript.php?id=66242
Resolving milovana.com (milovana.com)... 104.20.206.11, 172.67.32.176, 104.20.207.11, ...
Connecting to milovana.com (milovana.com)|104.20.206.11|:443... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 403 Forbidden
2024-01-27 20:57:47 ERROR 403: Forbidden.
Working:

Code: Select all

$ wget 'https://milovana.com/webteases/geteosscript.php?id=66242' --user-agent 'Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:122.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/122.0'

--2024-01-27 20:55:36--  https://milovana.com/webteases/geteosscript.php?id=66242
Resolving milovana.com (milovana.com)... 104.20.206.11, 172.67.32.176, 104.20.207.11, ...
Connecting to milovana.com (milovana.com)|104.20.206.11|:443... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 200 OK
Length: unspecified [application/json]
Saving to: ‘geteosscript.php?id=66242.1’

geteosscript.php?id=6624     [  <=>                             ] 507.04K  1.49MB/s    in 0.3s    

2024-01-27 20:55:37 (1.49 MB/s) - ‘geteosscript.php?id=66242.1’ saved [519211]
TheGrinch123
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by TheGrinch123 »

PlayfulGuy - Thanks for the response. Glad to hear it isn't just me that is having trouble. If I reboot my PC I can usually download many of the teases uploaded prior to Jan 23rd, but as soon as I get my first 403 error I can no longer download any teases until I reboot again. Please let us know if you determine what changed and any fixes we can use to make the MiloDownloader work again.

FrozenWolf - Not sure how your solution works for us using the MiloDownloader. I'm not a programmer, so I have no idea how to use your fix. Can you provide more details for us "newbies" as to how we can use this to download teases to play offline? I'm currently using MS Edge as my browser, but I would gladly install another one to use for downloading teases, if I knew how.
FrozenWolf
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Dom/me(s): None
Sub/Slave(s): None

Post by FrozenWolf »

TheGrinch123 wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 5:19 am FrozenWolf - Not sure how your solution works for us using the MiloDownloader. I'm not a programmer, so I have no idea how to use your fix. Can you provide more details for us "newbies" as to how we can use this to download teases to play offline? I'm currently using MS Edge as my browser, but I would gladly install another one to use for downloading teases, if I knew how.
The downloader app likely needs to be patched to use a different user-agent (or just specify one if it's omitted). Hopefully PlayfulGuy will have a chance to release an updated downloader if my hypothesis is correct, but there's not much you can do on your end at the moment.