[RELEASE] The Camp Carnal Commandments

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
UninvitedGeist
Explorer
Explorer

[RELEASE] The Camp Carnal Commandments

Post by UninvitedGeist »

Hey, everyone! It’s been a while but I just released my new tease and I’m excited for you all to try it!

Give it a shot and let me know what you liked, disliked, or suggestions!

Plus, let me know of any bugs! It’s my first time making a tease like this, so if there are any issues with the
Spoiler: show
non-linear maze portion
, please let me know!!
WickedLady25
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: [RELEASE] The Camp Carnal Commandments

Post by WickedLady25 »

Hello and thank you for the tease. Maybe (at least from my side) some save/Checkpoint feature would be much appreciated. Keep making. WL
SomeWhatEdgy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SomeWhatEdgy »

WickedLady25 wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:05 am Hello and thank you for the tease. Maybe (at least from my side) some save/Checkpoint feature would be much appreciated. Keep making. WL
Id say the same, I love the tease so far (played the first 2 days) and i really enjoy the models used in this tease but as it is a multi day tease by lore there should be a way to take a break or play it along with the days and come back where you left of or skip through the days
zenetix
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by zenetix »

Really enjoyed this - great tease! Would love to see a sequel or more days.
JensPerry
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by JensPerry »

I would also like to express my appreciation. The teaser is cool, beautiful models. In my opinion, there is not enough opportunity to save the day and return later.
I jerked off with pleasure :)
Errant__
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Errant__ »

This is fantastic! Maybe my favorite of your teases so far. The little maze section is fun, and I really like the overall plot/premise. Your choice of models is excellent as always, and I feel like you really turned up the teasing dialogue a notch in this one, which is really great :-)

The only thing I find slightly weird is the fact that you can go back to the same place and be forced to repeat the same tease (I don't have a big problem with this in the maze part, but in the initial days, it's kind of strange/immersion-breaking).
Formerly Errant_...
kerkersklave
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Slave

Post by kerkersklave »

Really great tease, loved it same as your previous work. The maze part could be more complicated though, I like the whole finding key parts etc.
I would have really wanted to meet that evil female devil in the fire though. :lol:
If a tease tells me there is some dangerous evil spirit or something, I'm always tempted to just go for it.
Royal_Site555
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Royal_Site555 »

Really enjoyed this tease. Did it in two parts. Did day 1 the day before, then the rest of the tease in one sitting (skipped thru first day). Checkpoints would be nice obviously as this was almost absurdly hard with the amount of edges needed. Took just a couple liberties at some points like accidental repeated sections.

Best Part: Dialog was great. Model Sets fit the setting really well. Story was also really cool too. LIked a couple of trick options. Punishments seemed very fair. Love seeing more obscure models.

Not the best: No checkpoints, Amount of edges and hold times were far past my skill at times. Only 1 or two cases where it went from edge hold to very fast tempo which is unrealistic.
One of the hardest teases I've done. Persevered but totally destroyed my dick playing this one. Took alot of willpower. Don't think I'll play again in one sitting again.
UninvitedGeist
Explorer
Explorer

Post by UninvitedGeist »

Just a heads up, I added some checkpoint passwords so the tease doesn’t have to be completed all at once!

Here’s the codes for those who have finished:
“newguy” to skip to Day 2

“sacrifice” to skip to Maze portion
Let me know what else I should add/fix!
Jassinov
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by Jassinov »

I really enjoyed the tease! Had some long sessions yesterday. Nice to read that there are checkpoints now :)
Cyborg
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Cyborg »

Hello any updates on Spy part 4