[RELEASE] CH-Tranquilizer

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

froog
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Re: [RELEASE] CH-Tranquilizer

Post by froog »

jgrants wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 9:59 am I've been running macOS only in my setup for years. Now this tread is forcing me set-up a windows laptop just for stimming. this is fucking my mind in so many level!

I am a Mac user, and managed to get restim, intiface and scriptplayer running on my very complex set up, by using Windows running in parallels within MacOS.

I run restim, intiface central and scriptplayer in the windows instance in parallels, and connect to.a VLC instance running in MacOS to play the video.

It would be awesome to get restim running in MacOS, as diglet hints but would also need.to get a scriptplayer running in Macos,.and I don't think there is one yet.
diglet
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by diglet »

Restim already works on mac, I don't have a release package but you can run it from source if you install the required packages manually.

The problem is scriptplayer/MFP don't run on mac. The plan is to implement video sync (connect with VLC / MPC / heresphere) and funscript loading in Restim, this eliminates the need for MFP or scriptplayer. You still need intiface for faptap.
fragrantEmulsion
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by fragrantEmulsion »

I think my DIY is broken so I'm going to have to fix that before I try this...
kinkyhorizons
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by kinkyhorizons »

Amazing work, and thanks so much for the information about MultiFunPlayer I'm just playing around with it currently.

One question though, is it something you can use for on the fly conversion of normal funscripts too, or do you need to have them separates out in alpha, beta etc etc to get the most out of it?
froog
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by froog »

diglet wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 10:33 pm Restim already works on mac, I don't have a release package but you can run it from source if you install the required packages manually.
Thanks - I had problems building it on Mac when I tried, then gave up when I realised I would need windows for scriptplayer/MFP anyway - but I'll definitely give it another go. Great to hear of your plans to remove need for scriptplayer :thumbsup: . I should probably stop talking about details like this in DPLs' thread. So I won't comment further here. But thankyou for all your work.
47dahc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 47dahc »

digitalparkinglot wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 3:17 pm ...

That's my setup. This is how I got everything working on my machine. Yours may be slightly different. MultiFunPlayer should automatically load the various funscripts for you when you load the movie into MPV.

I hope all my instructions are helpful. If you have problems I probably won't be able to help, I just barely understand how to get these different pieces of software to work.

I hope you enjoy! All feedback is welcome.

-digitalparkinglot
DPL,

How or what are you using to get the volume and frequency funscripts? That's the only thing that has got me stumped? Thanks for the other info. Looking forward to trying this out.
StrokeHero
Explorer
Explorer

Post by StrokeHero »

Thanks for this! Don't have an estim device so I was wondering if there are any 'manual' instructions for the yellow, green and blue timers? Cheers!
digitalparkinglot wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 2:19 pm
edger477 wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 1:26 pm It is CH-Tranquilizer.funscript but conversion of that file will only produce triphase stroking effect. No changes in frequency in volume, so very "bland" version of experience.
Doing the conversion works okay. It is more "bland", but still not boring. Drive the volume yourself and it brings back some of the fun. It will lack the frequency sweeps, which are mainly noticeable during the yellow, green, and blue timers. And it won't be as crisp and precise as what restim can do. You also can't fine tune the "feel" like you can with restim. Once you have restim configured to work on your setup, you never have to fiddle with it again (unless you want to). And restim opens up a huge world of already created funscripts and sites like https://faptap.net/. It is well worth the effort and hopefully my instructions will help you be up and running in just a few minutes.

-dpl
diglet
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by diglet »

kinkyhorizons wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 12:40 pm Amazing work, and thanks so much for the information about MultiFunPlayer I'm just playing around with it currently.

One question though, is it something you can use for on the fly conversion of normal funscripts too, or do you need to have them separates out in alpha, beta etc etc to get the most out of it?
To get the most out of the signal you need to separate them into alpha and beta scripts. There is a tool in Restim that converts the original 'stroker' funscript into alpha/beta, which you can then load into MFP. If you use intiface, Restim can do it on the fly, but not with multifunplayer due to protocol limitations.
47dahc wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 1:31 pm
digitalparkinglot wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 3:17 pm ...

That's my setup. This is how I got everything working on my machine. Yours may be slightly different. MultiFunPlayer should automatically load the various funscripts for you when you load the movie into MPV.

I hope all my instructions are helpful. If you have problems I probably won't be able to help, I just barely understand how to get these different pieces of software to work.

I hope you enjoy! All feedback is welcome.

-digitalparkinglot
DPL,

How or what are you using to get the volume and frequency funscripts? That's the only thing that has got me stumped? Thanks for the other info. Looking forward to trying this out.
I'm pretty sure he made the volume and frequency funscripts manually in OpenFunScripter. The opening post explains how to configure MFP and Restim to use these scripts for signal generation.
kinkyhorizons
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by kinkyhorizons »

diglet wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 3:27 pm To get the most out of the signal you need to separate them into alpha and beta scripts. There is a tool in Restim that converts the original 'stroker' funscript into alpha/beta, which you can then load into MFP. If you use intiface, Restim can do it on the fly, but not with multifunplayer due to protocol limitations.
Ah cheers for that, that's definitely handy to know!
digitalparkinglot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by digitalparkinglot »

StrokeHero wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 2:29 pm Thanks for this! Don't have an estim device so I was wondering if there are any 'manual' instructions for the yellow, green and blue timers? Cheers!

If you are playing this like a traditional cock hero video and stroking manually (not there's anything wrong with that), then similar to many of my other videos, yellow is for teasing, green is freestyle stroking, and blue is edging.

I should point out, I included a standard funscript that can be used with a Handy or other stroking type device.

47dahc wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 1:31 pm

I created the volume and frequency funscripts manually in OpenFunScripter. I very intentionally timed the popper hits with more erotic video content and at the same time I bumped the volume up to make everything more intense. With estim, lower frequencies feel stronger then higher frequencies, so with the volume funscript I tried to compensate for some of those differences. For the frequency funscript I made sure to time frequency sweeps with the yellow, green, and blue timers, I liked how it added variation to those parts.

Please feel free to dissect the funscripts. Play around with OpenFunScripter, it can do some fun stuff. One of my latest favorite things to do is pull a video into OpenFunScripter, very quickly make a funscript that is just big long sweeping curves, use the conversion tool in restim and try it out. If you also use that same funscript as a frequency funscript, it can feel amazing.

-dpl
Please enjoy my other creations:
Spoiler: show

CH-Blue Angel
CH-Little Caprice
CH-Dani Daniels
CH-Night & Day
CH-Breathe - Featuring Anjelica
CH-Breathe Harder - Featuring Anjelica
CH-Erotic Delirium
CH-Stacy Vs Sybil
CH-Jia Vs Michelle
CH-Mia Vs Dani
CH-Emily Vs Naomi
CH-Softcore Collaboration 3 (Produced & round #7)
Fapilicious-Blowjob Edition
Fapilicious-Featuring Aubrey Star
Fapilicious-Featuring Anjelica
Fapiliciuos-Featuring Tracy Lindsay
RLGL-Featuring Lily Ivy
RLGL-Featuring Clover
RLGL-Featuring Guerlain
RLGL-Featuring Sabrisse
RLGL-Featuring Kasey Chase
RLGL-Featuring Michaela Isizzu
RLGL-Featuring Lesbian Lovers
Ultimate Edging Challenge-Blowjob Edition
Ultimate Edging Challenge-Massage Edition
Wet Dream Induction-Featuring Tracy Lindsay
PMV Pussy Licking Good
E-Stim Fantasy
E-Stim with Michaela Isizzu
E-Stim with Guerlain
E-Stim with Kasey Chase
E-Stim with Lily Ivy
E-Stim with Liya Silver
MrGoGoGirl
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by MrGoGoGirl »

Hello,

I finally had the time to set up everything and I think that it will work but before I can test it I have a question.

When I start the video in MPV, the connection to restim is established and the little green dot starts jumping around and circling in restim.
That is good and I think it works.

Listening to the signal on my headphones I can hear a constant noise in the background.
Is that normal? Do I want to hear something?

And yes, I understand that this signal is not supposed to go into my headphones but into my estim device but before I hook it up I want to make sure that what I am playing is what I am supposed to hear/feel.

Thanks!
digitalparkinglot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by digitalparkinglot »

MrGoGoGirl wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 1:26 pm Hello,

I finally had the time to set up everything and I think that it will work but before I can test it I have a question.

When I start the video in MPV, the connection to restim is established and the little green dot starts jumping around and circling in restim.

Listening to the signal on my headphones I can hear a constant noise in the background.

And yes, I understand that this signal is not supposed to go into my headphones but into my estim device but before I hook it up I want to make sure that what I am playing is what I am supposed to hear/feel.

Thanks!
Hey MrGoGoGirl

It's hard to know for sure without me hearing the signal, but if you watch the volume readout in Restim that will give you some idea of what it is sending to your estim box. I think Restim's default state is to play a calibration signal which might be what you are hearing. Once this video starts you are going to pretty much get some signal from the beginning to the end.

-dpl
Please enjoy my other creations:
Spoiler: show

CH-Blue Angel
CH-Little Caprice
CH-Dani Daniels
CH-Night & Day
CH-Breathe - Featuring Anjelica
CH-Breathe Harder - Featuring Anjelica
CH-Erotic Delirium
CH-Stacy Vs Sybil
CH-Jia Vs Michelle
CH-Mia Vs Dani
CH-Emily Vs Naomi
CH-Softcore Collaboration 3 (Produced & round #7)
Fapilicious-Blowjob Edition
Fapilicious-Featuring Aubrey Star
Fapilicious-Featuring Anjelica
Fapiliciuos-Featuring Tracy Lindsay
RLGL-Featuring Lily Ivy
RLGL-Featuring Clover
RLGL-Featuring Guerlain
RLGL-Featuring Sabrisse
RLGL-Featuring Kasey Chase
RLGL-Featuring Michaela Isizzu
RLGL-Featuring Lesbian Lovers
Ultimate Edging Challenge-Blowjob Edition
Ultimate Edging Challenge-Massage Edition
Wet Dream Induction-Featuring Tracy Lindsay
PMV Pussy Licking Good
E-Stim Fantasy
E-Stim with Michaela Isizzu
E-Stim with Guerlain
E-Stim with Kasey Chase
E-Stim with Lily Ivy
E-Stim with Liya Silver
MrGoGoGirl
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by MrGoGoGirl »

digitalparkinglot wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 2:29 pm
MrGoGoGirl wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 1:26 pm Hello,

Thanks!
Hey MrGoGoGirl

It's hard to know for sure without me hearing the signal, but if you watch the volume readout in Restim that will give you some idea of what it is sending to your estim box. I think Restim's default state is to play a calibration signal which might be what you are hearing. Once this video starts you are going to pretty much get some signal from the beginning to the end.

-dpl
Hi DLP,

thank you for the quick reply – I think this is what I am hearing. It’s throughout the video so the moment it starts playing this noise is there but when the beats come it shifts around. It’s never silent though and that is why I was curious if this is intentional or if I made a mistake.

From other e-stim videos/mp3 combos I know that it’s silent until it’s supposed to play a signal, hence the confusion.

I’ll probably be able to try it out tomorrow and will report back 😊
47dahc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 47dahc »

digitalparkinglot wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 9:01 pm
I created the volume and frequency funscripts manually in OpenFunScripter. ...

Please feel free to dissect the funscripts. Play around with OpenFunScripter, it can do some fun stuff. One of my latest favorite things to do is pull a video into OpenFunScripter, very quickly make a funscript that is just big long sweeping curves, use the conversion tool in restim and try it out. If you also use that same funscript as a frequency funscript, it can feel amazing.

-dpl
Thanks for the info. I gave it a go the other day and it was really good. I'm going to have to mess with freq. ranges but overall the setup and different feelings throughout made this very fun to play and opens up a whole new level to Restim that I didn't realize was possible. Time to go a create some freq and vol funscripts for some of my favorites.
kuhnrick
Explorer
Explorer

Post by kuhnrick »

Great Video. Thank you for all the hard work. Quick question. I can assume the red circle means stop. What do the other color circles mean? Thanks