[RELEASE] CH-Tranquilizer

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

digitalparkinglot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [RELEASE] CH-Tranquilizer

Post by digitalparkinglot »

digitalparkinglot wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 9:01 pm

If you are playing this like a traditional cock hero video and stroking manually (not there's anything wrong with that), then similar to many of my other videos, yellow is for teasing, green is freestyle stroking, and blue is edging.

-dpl
Please enjoy my other creations:
Spoiler: show

CH-Blue Angel
CH-Little Caprice
CH-Dani Daniels
CH-Night & Day
CH-Breathe - Featuring Anjelica
CH-Breathe Harder - Featuring Anjelica
CH-Erotic Delirium
CH-Stacy Vs Sybil
CH-Jia Vs Michelle
CH-Mia Vs Dani
CH-Emily Vs Naomi
CH-Softcore Collaboration 3 (Produced & round #7)
Fapilicious-Blowjob Edition
Fapilicious-Featuring Aubrey Star
Fapilicious-Featuring Anjelica
Fapiliciuos-Featuring Tracy Lindsay
RLGL-Featuring Lily Ivy
RLGL-Featuring Clover
RLGL-Featuring Guerlain
RLGL-Featuring Sabrisse
RLGL-Featuring Kasey Chase
RLGL-Featuring Michaela Isizzu
RLGL-Featuring Lesbian Lovers
Ultimate Edging Challenge-Blowjob Edition
Ultimate Edging Challenge-Massage Edition
Wet Dream Induction-Featuring Tracy Lindsay
PMV Pussy Licking Good
E-Stim Fantasy
E-Stim with Michaela Isizzu
E-Stim with Guerlain
E-Stim with Kasey Chase
E-Stim with Lily Ivy
E-Stim with Liya Silver
MrGoGoGirl
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by MrGoGoGirl »

Hello,

so I’ve tried this and it was great.

First off – the video material is superb and I loved the music and the girls.
Even though I loved it, I want to give feedback for future releases:
The length of 3 hours was way too much for me, even though I like long sessions. I think 1 hour of softcore edging and about 30-60 minutes of hardcore and faster scenes is great for a cum or denial command after that.
Having the same kind of softcore footage for such a long time is just too monotone for me.
Now about the estim:
I think that the combination of Restim, MFP and MPV is amazing, and I applaud you guy’s for what you have created here. I can’t even imagine the number of hours that went into creating the software, the files needed for playback and everything in between. Incredible and thank you.

My setup and how it felt:
I’ve used it with the “312 or 2B” setting in Restim like DLP describes and now after listening to the signal and later on feeling it with my DIY stim setup, I understand what “continuous signal” means.

When I listen to it with headphones it sounds like somebody playing a flute. A whistle being blown into.

On the other hand, if I switch to Restim to the “Stereostim, Three phase” setting, the sound changes to a signal that sounds like somebody is rapidly whistling, a lot of “on and off” sounds, very fast.

These pulses can be felt like a tingle instead of a continuous buzzing.

Because of this experience I now understand the difference in the signal, and I am describing it this way because maybe somebody else experimenting with this stuff finds this useful.

Anyway, I like the continuous one.
Comparing this setup with a typical estim .mp3 file is a bit hard for me because I think that it’s very similar. What this can produce however is a very different environment for the creator, I think. The mp3s just have a lot of problems, compared to this very technical approach.

I like that, now I have to figure out how to use this setup for files where only a .funscript and a .mp4 video file is available. If you look at https://discuss.eroscripts.com/ you can find a whole bunch of these files, but before finding this here, I converted the funscript files with this: https://cfs6t08p.github.io/funstim/funstim.html
The output is an .mp3 file which I used with script player the same way I always used estim.

Now, maybe, it’s possible to not convert the funscript files to mp3 files but use them in MFP with this setup. I don’t know how, maybe somebody can help me with that.

Anyway. This is amazing and I think this has the potential to unlock estim to the whole world of funscript without having to convert anything plus being able to finetune the experience in restim with all the little options you can set.

If you have not tried this, do it. The information in this thread is enough to set it up!
diglet
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by diglet »

In the options menu in Restim, there is a tool to convert normal funscripts to alpha/beta funscripts which you can load in MFP. I use this all the time with other video's. The funscripts of this release were also converted using this tool.

Thanks for everyone's feedback on the different modes in Restim. Initially I thought that the pulse-based generation is superior because it offers the same sensations (in theory) for better power efficiency. Apparently multiple people disagree, that's valuable feedback. In the next release I will make the algorithm selection more obvious.
BoundSquirrel
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by BoundSquirrel »

I finally took the plunge to get this set up to try it out.

Holy shit that was quite a ride! I'm only 30 minutes in so far but I'll definitely be back to try to go longer.

The setup instructions are really well done and though restim and MFP look a little intimidating, if you follow the instructions step by step, it all works (at least it did for me). Then, not having to worry about syncing up an audio and video file and just letting the video and Restim play was amazing.

Thanks for publishing this. I can't wait for more!
edgeinghero
Explorer
Explorer

Post by edgeinghero »

Thanks for this
frenchdude
Explorer
Explorer

Post by frenchdude »

As soon as Diglet released a standalone version of Restim, which worked perfectly on my Mac, I immediately wanted to test it with CH-Tranquilizer.
I thought that, thanks to Restim synchronized with VLC, I could easily skip a few sequences to save some time :closedeyes: (until now I use to start manually the video and the e-stim file simultaneously, so I can't do that).
Well, in fact, I think I watched let’s say… 2h55 of the 2h57 that Tranquilizer lasts :lol:
digitalparkinglot wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 3:17 pm Coupling his scintillating videos with poppers and estim is a marriage made in heaven.
You're right, I have known for many years that electro-stimulation coupled with the use of poppers can be absolutely fabulous. But such a creation takes it to another level.

Many thanks to you, DigitalParkingLots, for making this masterpiece, thanks to the fantastic work of two other talented people : FakeBlah333 and Riglet
:thankyou:
InfamousPlantain
Explorer
Explorer

Post by InfamousPlantain »

digitalparkinglot wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 3:17 pm

I hope all my instructions are helpful. If you have problems I probably won't be able to help, I just barely understand how to get these different pieces of software to work.

I hope you enjoy! All feedback is welcome.

-digitalparkinglot
Hey DPL! Just wanted to drop an extra note of thanks for these detailed instructions with screenshots. It helped this seriously n00b enter into the world of restim. I was purely intimidated of this originally. After going over it multiple times, trying it, reproducing it to a tee, and coming back to it, I finally got me over the hump and I understand what's going on now.

Thanks again @Diglet for such an awesome thing.