[RELEASE] Snake and Ladders – Randomize your videos locally. (Offline) (JOI) (PC)

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Nesain
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

[RELEASE] Snake and Ladders – Randomize your videos locally. (Offline) (JOI) (PC)

Post by Nesain »

Hello everyone!

I'm excited to introduce [Snake and Ladders – Randomize your videos locally], an application designed to randomly play videos stored on your PC offline while playing the well-known Snake and Ladders game. With this app/game, you can enjoy your favorite videos and receive random instructions (JOI game) while watching them.

Instructions:
[0]: Move the download to a folder. In that folder, the save files will be created along with the executable (EXE).
Spoiler: show
Windows does not like running unknown files, but the file is not malicious, don't be alarmed if you see the message, it is completely safe.

[1]: Select the folder where you have your videos.
[2]: Save that location.
[3]: Roll the dice to move around the game board or click on the squares to move manually.
[4]: Save the game and continue your progress later if desired.

[5] (Optional): Select the number of boxes, enter text inside them, and press save boxes so that the game considers them when playing the videos.

Suggestions/Bugs: Feel free to comment if you notice any errors or want to contribute ideas to improve the application.

I created this application some time ago and would like to share it with the community; I hope you enjoy it.

Compatibility: Windows, Mac OS (Not sure if it will work on Mac)
If there are any Mac users willing to try it and comment on whether it works, that would be great.

Download it now!
https://mega.nz/file/e08xCKqT#J5wgrxmva ... JWQHwwJrOY
Attachments
Snake and Ladders.jpg
Snake and Ladders.jpg (226.12 KiB) Viewed 2253 times
leezer3
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [RELEASE] Snake and Ladders – Randomize your videos locally. (Offline) (JOI) (PC)

Post by leezer3 »

Definitely will not work on a Mac as-is, but the underlying code would to some extent.

TLDR:
You've used PyInstaller to package a PyGame script as a Windows executable.
This (essentially) creates an embedded standalone copy of the Python runtime, SDL etc. Useless on anything execpt Windows.

If you distributed the python scipt / resources, then this could probably be run on a Mac from the terminal using python.
Not sure offhand whether the video playback would work; I suspect it would probably require a little hacking and testing first.
Nesain
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: [RELEASE] Snake and Ladders – Randomize your videos locally. (Offline) (JOI) (PC)

Post by Nesain »

leezer3 wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 7:28 pm Definitely will not work on a Mac as-is, but the underlying code would to some extent.

TLDR:
You've used PyInstaller to package a PyGame script as a Windows executable.
This (essentially) creates an embedded standalone copy of the Python runtime, SDL etc. Useless on anything execpt Windows.

If you distributed the python scipt / resources, then this could probably be run on a Mac from the terminal using python.
Not sure offhand whether the video playback would work; I suspect it would probably require a little hacking and testing first.
Yes, it use Pygame, i didnt know it couldnt be executed by mac. Good to know. Oh, the game open the videos using the default media player. If u use other like VLC it works too.
Sheepccubus
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by Sheepccubus »

doesn't run on my windows machine. attempting to run the downloaded file produces two errors:
program can't start because api-ms-win-core-path-|1-1-1.dll is missing from your computer
error loading Python DLL
\AppData\Local\Temp\_MEI22242\python310.dll
LoadLibrary: The specified module could not be found.
tfw all your hyperfixations are lewd...