⌨️ Keystroke 2.0 [Feedback & Hack Share]

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: ⌨️ Keystroke 2.0 [Feedback & Hack Share]

Post by Daragorn »

indyc wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 8:53 pm I am pretty sure this is happening because you start with 120 files, not 100. Meaning the % to the right will virtually never line up to how many files are corrupted. (corruption/files%) I mention it in the tutorial and at the start of each stage but perhaps I need to look at another place. (Or it could actually be a bug but based off of your description I doubt it)
That explains the difference with the number on the right (i didn't know it was a % based there. Maybe you could change it to reflect the "real" number instead, if possible? i think it is kinda misleading this way; i, for example didn't realize that difference) but, nevertheless, i still think there is a bug in that too maybe cause i am pretty sure that i was at 81 corruption (according to the chat) and after using it it said "lowered to 87" which didn't make sense.
But i will keep an eye on it and see if it is happening again or if maybe i confused the two numbers.
playsafe9
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by playsafe9 »

[...] until I can reproduce it. Thank you for sticking with it!
Worked fine in my second savegame. My pleasure :p
RuRu_Hyung
Explorer
Explorer

Post by RuRu_Hyung »

Hi,

I gave a try to the first version time ago and i must say that i liked it especially the fact that the game 'learn' what girls you like ,
i also liked the room theme and the possibility to choice ,even the hacks are a cool feature , i gave a fast check to this version as well and already love the addition of cosplay room and others 'new systems' i saw a bunch of new girls as well .

My personal problem tho ,is that i have run the first version 4/5 times but i still have no idea how this it is supposed to be played :blush: especially for who does not have an Estim device .

Other webtease use more the classic 'cock hero system ' but this one is pretty different so i never understood how it should be properly played .

This is a pity since the webtease looks well done on comparison of your other tease 'Trials of the Succubi' which i enjoyed A LOT! ;-)
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

RuRu_Hyung wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 1:42 am Hi,

I gave a try to the first version time ago and i must say that i liked it especially the fact that the game 'learn' what girls you like ,
i also liked the room theme and the possibility to choice ,even the hacks are a cool feature , i gave a fast check to this version as well and already love the addition of cosplay room and others 'new systems' i saw a bunch of new girls as well .

My personal problem tho ,is that i have run the first version 4/5 times but i still have no idea how this it is supposed to be played :blush: especially for who does not have an Estim device .

Other webtease use more the classic 'cock hero system ' but this one is pretty different so i never understood how it should be properly played .

This is a pity since the webtease looks well done on comparison of your other tease 'Trials of the Succubi' which i enjoyed A LOT! ;-)
As far as how it is supposed to be played it is wide open for however you want to approach it. Some try to win as fast as possible by finding and using the strongest hacks and playing well. Others just fail to every girl to see what temptations await. I personally like exploring games like this.

If you are asking what the stroking instructions are they are almost entirely up to you similar to how they were in Trials of the Succubi. I personally think that games that make you want to stroke are hotter than games that tell you to stroke without music but I know that isn't everyone's preference. As far as not having an estim, I don't have one either. Just play on the music version the whole time and you are golden!
samsonjude1776
Explorer
Explorer

Post by samsonjude1776 »

how do you engage casual or god mode?

Thanks for the amazing job with this tease
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

samsonjude1776 wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 3:28 am how do you engage casual or god mode?

Thanks for the amazing job with this tease
You are very welcome. Casual mode option shows up from level 2 onward as to not flood the player with decisions early and because level 1 doesn't have a timer regardless. It is shown on the right side in the zone selections. God mode unlocks when you have beat the game a single time. If that is too difficult for many I could PM the unlock but that would not be the best experience considering how much of a cheat mode it is.
AleWanKenobi
Explorer
Explorer

Post by AleWanKenobi »

I think aI found a bug

I used the hack "sting" and it consumed 4 bees instead of 2
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

AleWanKenobi wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 2:36 pm I think aI found a bug

I used the hack "sting" and it consumed 4 bees instead of 2
Both looking at code and trying to recreate it I can't figure out how that would have happened for you. Were you facing a specific boss?
RuRu_Hyung
Explorer
Explorer

Post by RuRu_Hyung »

indyc wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 1:51 am
RuRu_Hyung wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 1:42 am Hi,

As far as how it is supposed to be played it is wide open for however you want to approach it. Some try to win as fast as possible by finding and using the strongest hacks and playing well. Others just fail to every girl to see what temptations await. I personally like exploring games like this.

If you are asking what the stroking instructions are they are almost entirely up to you similar to how they were in Trials of the Succubi. I personally think that games that make you want to stroke are hotter than games that tell you to stroke without music but I know that isn't everyone's preference. As far as not having an estim, I don't have one either. Just play on the music version the whole time and you are golden!
Thank you for your reply,

Seems that i was playing the game the right way after all :lol: ,

I played it yesterday ,in my opinion , i must say the Police theme was really nice addition , i really loved it,
I also liked the addition of casual mode which gives more freedom to which girl you want see more while 'deleting' the ones you dislike ,

the time version is fun as well especially when i'm in the mood for a more 'random' experience , i think i will switch between the two modes often. :-D
putkarak
Explorer
Explorer

Post by putkarak »

Hello, i cant understand how to play. I have 6 bees , 5 caterpillars , 2 spiders , 1 ladybug. As i understood i need to use commands and type them versus enemys "strip" , "wait" , "run" . How to get less corrupted files and how to complete the game until the end? Thanks.
Update: How can help this advanced commands for me? "swarm" "cocoon" "morph" "purify" "bite" "venom" .
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

putkarak wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 6:32 am Hello, i cant understand how to play. I have 6 bees , 5 caterpillars , 2 spiders , 1 ladybug. As i understood i need to use commands and type them versus enemys "strip" , "wait" , "run" . How to get less corrupted files and how to complete the game until the end? Thanks.
Update: How can help this advanced commands for me? "swarm" "cocoon" "morph" "purify" "bite" "venom" .
Most of your questions are centered around hacks which you could play without but are more tools to make the game easier or change the way the game is played. Think of them like finding and casting spells in an RPG that you can share/trade with others and use from that point on.

Hacks are given whenever you beat a boss with a higher chance for a better drop the higher level you beat. This chance is cut in half when playing on casual mode and cut to zero on God Mode. In general worms are used to change rules, ladybugs are used for defensive purposes, bees are offensive, and spiders are about sexy, dangerous, or evil results. When you have a hack word and the required bugs to pull it off you can type it in the prompt instead of the words the girl gives you to execute it. Liya has a short tutorial on them.

The advanced hacks are mostly introduced in the campsite zone and need the secondary bugs to execute. Don't worry about them until you start getting those bugs.
playsafe9
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by playsafe9 »

edit³: indyc already answered it, I'll keep my reply posted for now.
To indyc, feel free to correct me. As for your game, I really love the heartwarming style. It's so nice to see "cozy fap games", too :) Same goes to Morexis' games as well.

putkarak wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 6:32 am Hello, i cant understand how to play. I have 6 bees , 5 caterpillars , 2 spiders , 1 ladybug. As i understood i need to use commands and type them versus enemys "strip" , "wait" , "run" . How to get less corrupted files and how to complete the game until the end? Thanks.
I hope I can explain it correctly:
So once in a while there is a hack warning and it will reveal a hack (simply a spell). You need to write down or screenshot the hacks by yourself. In it's picture you can see the name (like "sting"), what it does (reduced enemy health by 5) and how much it costs (2 bees). So your "6 bees , 5 caterpillars , 2 spiders , 1 ladybug" are resources.
You can obtain the different resources by defeating the enemies and by deciding if they should be destroying or if you have mercy.
However you can also try to fight/write clumsy on purpose, this way the enemies health will tick down slowly until the event is over without defeating the enemy. I've you done it well, then you've only suffered 1 or 2 clothing pieces and maybe 10 corruption. This seems to trigger other outcomes sometimes. Like in school there seems to be a quest to learn with a student.
But I don't know if I've understood the whole system yet.
As for the new resources "swarm" "cocoon" "morph" "purify" "bite" "venom", I've only seen it once and I don't know it yet either.
I'd also save up some resources for later fights.

Hacks I've encountered and written down in a hurry:

- sting -5 stability (2 bees)
- time "to help" (2 caterpillars)
- help (1 ladybug)
- sneak "reduces program stability by 4 and corruption +5%" (2 spiders)
- life ???
Last edited by playsafe9 on Thu Jan 18, 2024 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bright_Sprinkler
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Bright_Sprinkler »

Hi,

I tried the e-stim option.

For some reason the audio files would just stop playing during the levels.
In 2 of 3 levels the audio stopped working.
* School - stopped pretty early
I cleared the save data after that and restartet the tease.

* Colorworld - worked
* Cosplay (?) - worked until the cat and then stopped after a pain file (I might remeber wrong tho)

The experience up to that point was great.
Dariusgaren1
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Dariusgaren1 »

Hi, really enjoyed the tease. How do you beat the final boss?
Spoiler: show
I always get stuck at the part where she takes away the text and I have no idea what to write.
Also I seems that when I get the game over text it dosent reset and I have the opportunity to redo the last level, is that common?
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

Bright_Sprinkler wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 8:46 am Hi,

I tried the e-stim option.

For some reason the audio files would just stop playing during the levels.
In 2 of 3 levels the audio stopped working.
* School - stopped pretty early
I cleared the save data after that and restartet the tease.

* Colorworld - worked
* Cosplay (?) - worked until the cat and then stopped after a pain file (I might remeber wrong tho)

The experience up to that point was great.
That is really strange, I didn't make any Estim changes to the schoolyard since the release of 1.05 which was over half a year ago. There are a few sections it pauses estim tracks in most zones but they should come back soon after that. Pain files will generally make it stop for a bit but it should come back soon after. Perhaps the cat has too long of a delay which I will look into more because I haven't seen the problem yet. I was expecting a lot of the odd estim issues to be much later in the game but will run it through some other testers.
Dariusgaren1 wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 12:58 pm Hi, really enjoyed the tease. How do you beat the final boss?
I always get stuck at the part where she takes away the text and I have no idea what to write.
Also I seems that when I get the game over text it dosent reset and I have the opportunity to redo the last level, is that common?

For that section of the boss either
use hacks or have enough files to endure her full wrath.
Yeah, I've known about the game over "bug" and don't know what to do about it but haven't been too worried about it. You can either start a new play from that point or repeat the last thing you faced.