⌨️ Keystroke 2.0 [Feedback & Hack Share]

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
grelgen
Explorer
Explorer

Re: ⌨️ Keystroke 2.0 [Feedback & Hack Share]

Post by grelgen »

RE: Final boss

bug - I don't use estim so it plays the music the whole time, except on the final boss. there is a section of her fight that plays estim tracks as well as the music
Spoiler: show
per your previous reply, "have enough files to endure her wrath" I started the encounter with 0 files corrupted cause of the death loop directly back to her beginning and still died in the hack stage (using casual mode) because I haven't learned any of the attack hacks yet
andreas261
Explorer
Explorer

Post by andreas261 »

Hey!
Thanks for an excellent tease! Like others, I'm learning the tricks and how to stroke to this :lol:

I love tits, will this game actually learn that I do and steer the girls I see into that direction? Will it learn this from the girls that I let live and who I destroy? Are there some "cum to my tits" options hidden in the game? :w00t:

You're the best haha :-D
All the best
A
CockAndBallTorture
Explorer
Explorer

Post by CockAndBallTorture »

I enjoyed this even more than the last one. Some things that I do not understand, I think might be counterproductive, and bugs are listed below:
  • Does it matter which emoji option you click before the final boss? The result appeared to be largely the same.
  • It feels like a punishment that the game shapes the final boss based on your preferences and then strongly decreases your preference for that type when you beat her.
  • When you receive new bugs from the campsite, it may cause the ladybugs to no longer appear on the right side of the screen.
  • How does vampirism work? I died when becoming a vampire. Then my step daughter performed a ritual. I spawned again with no hearts. Was it impossible for me to lose at this point?
  • There could be a hack that gives hints about the mechanics of the current program. Sometimes I find myself curious about the program, but not enough to explore it and risk my hearts.
  • If more girls are added to the game, it might be good to add some more variety. The game doesn't have many dark skinned women and even fewer big girls.
Very amazing game either way. You should be proud of it.
Dr_Jekyll
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Dr_Jekyll »

Hi everyone ! This is a really nice tease !

But I've got a question regarding a hack.
The "undress" hack. It should raise corruption by 3 and give one spider for the price of one (all ?) cloth.
But everytime I use it in the prompt, the game considers it like a fatal error (critical virus screen).
Is it a bug or am I using it the wrong way ?
Errant__
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Errant__ »

What a wonderful Christmas gift this was! Thanks for your continued work on this masterpiece (and Trials), it's fantastic! I've made my way through a lot of the content, and looking forward to trying to find the rest. In the meantime, here's a wall of bugs and other thoughts. I'm not sure the non-gamebreaking bugs are all worth fixing -- your time is perhaps better spent on additional content :w00t:

- Perfect typing is not always perfect: e.g. i typed "i cando this all night" and it counted as perfect. This is because spaces are seemingly counted as punctuation, which imo they shouldn't be. Otherwise you can just skip all spaces, which seems odd for a typing game, and allows you to type slightly faster :)

- Wanted level/handcuffed status is preserved between lives? Similarly, you can get cuffed twice, which is a little weird.

- The AI boss fight has a really loud obnoxious beeping noise that loops -- is that normal?

- I encountered a bug where the "lose a heart" button was still there after the stepdaughter scene was completed. I clicked it, got a taboo check fail, and the game froze (on the level select screen IIRC, there was no button to pick a level). I fixed it by going to the sound menu and coming back.

- Halloween level: sorry if this is a little vague, as I don't remember the full details, but I basically got into an infinite loop where I would lose, get the stepdaughter scene, get revived, lose instantly because my corruption was still above 100%, get the stepdaughter scene again, ad infinitum. The only escape was to go to the library and game over through there.
- "Perfect!" is a typing prompt, which can cause you to luck into the "perfect" hack.
- The file cleaning maid kept removing ladybugs into the negative numbers.

- I wrote this down, not sure if it's about the same maid fight as the previous point: "in the maid fight with cleaning bugs: bug count didnt update in the sidebar, and in fact didn't use them (bees)"

- I don't quite remember this, but here's the rough notes that I wrote down: "in the shower fight, on this pic: https://media.milovana.com/timg/tb_xl/8 ... 6a68bb.jpg after removing glitch, X doesnt progress the fight. Happened again after catching the ball too"
- "redo" hack explanation image did not load when I found it (it loads fine in the database though)
- Kika did not give me a bug for my trouble :\'-(

- Sometimes hearts don't show up in the sidebar?

- A lot of the prompts are hilarious or otherwise fun/interesting, well done!

- The AI fight is genius. I hope it gets even more sophisticated over time. I think the preference detection/exploitation is the most compelling part of the game, and the more you can double down on it, the better!

- I get a keep/delete prompt after beating the AI fight sometimes, sometimes not.

- I died on phase 2 of the AI fight (the big damage attack if you're too slow), got a heart from Tori, and it instantly took me to the final victory screen.

- There are some other weird bugs that can happen in the AI fight. For example, after losing twice to her, I fought her, got to phase 2 (20 hp), and used sting. The sting brought her back to 25 hp somehow. Then I stung her down to 5, and the next sting brought her to 20 hp...

- After deleting Liya, the ending freezes on liya.exe not found, with no way to progress. Unless this is intentional?

- Fever encounter in hospital: you accidentally repeated a similar line:
"But there you go babe. Breakfast in bed always makes things better!"
"Here you go babe while you recover - Breakfast in bed always makes things better!""

- Jasmine fight: "Sneaking into my room and not even typing" -- wrong, I was typing. She also said "you have my gratitude for not typing" even though I was.

"Enjoying the music? You might be careful not to overdue it." -> overdo :)

- Vampire boss fight: you can get bitten in the post-fight hack screen (because of bite timer, even though it wasnt visible iirc)

- Coming back from hacking database (and probably the other menus too) re-triggers hypnosis effect, which it probably shouldn't.

------

Hope this is useful. Love your work and looking forward to what comes next -- indyc est optimus auctor!
Formerly Errant_...
Errant__
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Errant__ »

Dr_Jekyll wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 9:18 am Hi everyone ! This is a really nice tease !

The "undress" hack. It should raise corruption by 3 and give one spider for the price of one (all ?) cloth.
But everytime I use it in the prompt, the game considers it like a fatal error (critical virus screen).
I think you have the wrong name for this hack. Undress is what it was called in 1.0, but a lot of the 1.0 hacks have now changed names. The new name is related though, so you may be able to guess it :)
Formerly Errant_...
Dr_Jekyll
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Dr_Jekyll »

Errant__ wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 11:14 am
Dr_Jekyll wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 9:18 am Hi everyone ! This is a really nice tease !

I think you have the wrong name for this hack. Undress is what it was called in 1.0, but a lot of the 1.0 hacks have now changed names. The new name is related though, so you may be able to guess it :)
Oooh I see ! I saved my old hacks because I thought they would be the same on V2.0 haha !
Thank you very much :)
Iskandar
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by Iskandar »

Thanks for releasing this amazing game. I've been having a lot of fun with version 2. :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I was wondering how was everyone else getting through the cosplay section. If I type the damage they inflict back is way too high and if I wait my files get corrupted way to quickly to get through the whole section?
:-P
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

grelgen wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 8:30 am RE: Final boss

bug - I don't use estim so it plays the music the whole time, except on the final boss. there is a section of her fight that plays estim tracks as well as the music
per your previous reply, "have enough files to endure her wrath" I started the encounter with 0 files corrupted cause of the death loop directly back to her beginning and still died in the hack stage (using casual mode) because I haven't learned any of the attack hacks yet
This is really strange to me. You are not playing it in the previewer or adding in anything to the play link are you? If not, if you can remember the section this happened it would be most helpful for me to find and fix!
By having enough files to endure her wrath it means to be able to take an attack that deals 120 corruption so you need more than 120 fresh files which is mostly possible through hacks.
andreas261 wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 8:49 pm Hey!
Thanks for an excellent tease! Like others, I'm learning the tricks and how to stroke to this :lol:

I love tits, will this game actually learn that I do and steer the girls I see into that direction? Will it learn this from the girls that I let live and who I destroy? Are there some "cum to my tits" options hidden in the game? :w00t:

You're the best haha :-D
All the best
A
I don't remember all the content but surely there is some cum covered tits in there at least once. I'm always up to add more. The game does not remember what you do but it remembers what types of girls you lose to, ran from, saved, or deleted.
CockAndBallTorture wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 4:11 am I enjoyed this even more than the last one. Some things that I do not understand, I think might be counterproductive, and bugs are listed below:
  • Does it matter which emoji option you click before the final boss? The result appeared to be largely the same.
  • It feels like a punishment that the game shapes the final boss based on your preferences and then strongly decreases your preference for that type when you beat her.
  • When you receive new bugs from the campsite, it may cause the ladybugs to no longer appear on the right side of the screen.
  • How does vampirism work? I died when becoming a vampire. Then my step daughter performed a ritual. I spawned again with no hearts. Was it impossible for me to lose at this point?
  • There could be a hack that gives hints about the mechanics of the current program. Sometimes I find myself curious about the program, but not enough to explore it and risk my hearts.
  • If more girls are added to the game, it might be good to add some more variety. The game doesn't have many dark skinned women and even fewer big girls.
Very amazing game either way. You should be proud of it.
  • The emogi choice is choice of soundtrack to face her with.
  • It is punishment, she is using it as another form of self defense for you to surrender to keep your girl preferences the same. I thought this would be a contentious stance but wanted to try it.
  • It displays your 4 highest bug counts so I believe that would be working as intended
  • For the most part vampirism is a game over when it goes too high. There is a vampire boss that is more difficult the higher number this is as well. Spawning with no hearts shouldn't have happened, that is a bug.
  • Such a hack while a good idea would take me forever and take tons of space up. I also don't want to take away the sense of exploration and mystery to that degree.
  • I hear you on such variety, I'll see what I can do!
Thank you so much for the feedback and I'm so glad you enjoyed it to that degree!
Lamei
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Lamei »

Hi Indyc. Finally got around to trying a full game of Keystroke (version 2.0).

What can I say that hasn't been said already? Fantastic tease, it's very creative and has to be one of the best teases on Milovana! I can tell how much work went into the tease and I want to thank you so much for posting something thats fully completed and tested. The calculation of the spell checking part of the code seems very complex and must have taken a while to build. There are so many nice details like the sound effects and the pathway selection screens that make it a joy to play. I know how long it takes to get the details right. I'm impressed.

Sadly my personal play-through didn't go so well. You mentioned members are either going to love or hate this game. Well I love and hate keystroke. I love the game but hate that I don't have an EStim device! haha. I can see how great this game would be with an EStim, trying to focus on typing while not to cumming would be so much fun but sadly I have to make do with just a mouse, a keyboard and my hand... I wanted to enjoy this amazing tease but I focused so much on typing that I didn't have time for anything else ;) So without an estim enforcing my stimulation there is nothing challenging me to win the game. Personally, playing a tease or watching a cock hero without enforced stroking is like playing tennis without a net. I can pretend that its there, but in the end there nothing challenging me to fail. Not a fault of the tease, I just don't have the right equipment to enjoy it's potential.

Anyway. I liked most of the models, not a fan of harcore but thats just personal prefernce. Love the artwork and audio. I think EStim owners must be very lucky indeed! I am envious of them. Playing Keystoke did make me think that maybe I should add EStim support to PussyGame or Snakes and Lingerie haha. Thanks Indyc.

Kind regards,
Lamei
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

Errant__ wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 11:10 am What a wonderful Christmas gift this was! Thanks for your continued work on this masterpiece (and Trials), it's fantastic! I've made my way through a lot of the content, and looking forward to trying to find the rest. In the meantime, here's a wall of bugs and other thoughts. I'm not sure the non-gamebreaking bugs are all worth fixing -- your time is perhaps better spent on additional content :w00t:

- Perfect typing is not always perfect: e.g. i typed "i cando this all night" and it counted as perfect. This is because spaces are seemingly counted as punctuation, which imo they shouldn't be. Otherwise you can just skip all spaces, which seems odd for a typing game, and allows you to type slightly faster :)

- Wanted level/handcuffed status is preserved between lives? Similarly, you can get cuffed twice, which is a little weird.

- The AI boss fight has a really loud obnoxious beeping noise that loops -- is that normal?

- I encountered a bug where the "lose a heart" button was still there after the stepdaughter scene was completed. I clicked it, got a taboo check fail, and the game froze (on the level select screen IIRC, there was no button to pick a level). I fixed it by going to the sound menu and coming back.

- Halloween level: sorry if this is a little vague, as I don't remember the full details, but I basically got into an infinite loop where I would lose, get the stepdaughter scene, get revived, lose instantly because my corruption was still above 100%, get the stepdaughter scene again, ad infinitum. The only escape was to go to the library and game over through there.
- "Perfect!" is a typing prompt, which can cause you to luck into the "perfect" hack.
- The file cleaning maid kept removing ladybugs into the negative numbers.

- I wrote this down, not sure if it's about the same maid fight as the previous point: "in the maid fight with cleaning bugs: bug count didnt update in the sidebar, and in fact didn't use them (bees)"

- I don't quite remember this, but here's the rough notes that I wrote down: "in the shower fight, on this pic: https://media.milovana.com/timg/tb_xl/8 ... 6a68bb.jpg after removing glitch, X doesnt progress the fight. Happened again after catching the ball too"
- "redo" hack explanation image did not load when I found it (it loads fine in the database though)
- Kika did not give me a bug for my trouble :\'-(

- Sometimes hearts don't show up in the sidebar?

- A lot of the prompts are hilarious or otherwise fun/interesting, well done!

- The AI fight is genius. I hope it gets even more sophisticated over time. I think the preference detection/exploitation is the most compelling part of the game, and the more you can double down on it, the better!

- I get a keep/delete prompt after beating the AI fight sometimes, sometimes not.

- I died on phase 2 of the AI fight (the big damage attack if you're too slow), got a heart from Tori, and it instantly took me to the final victory screen.

- There are some other weird bugs that can happen in the AI fight. For example, after losing twice to her, I fought her, got to phase 2 (20 hp), and used sting. The sting brought her back to 25 hp somehow. Then I stung her down to 5, and the next sting brought her to 20 hp...

- After deleting Liya, the ending freezes on liya.exe not found, with no way to progress. Unless this is intentional?

- Fever encounter in hospital: you accidentally repeated a similar line:
"But there you go babe. Breakfast in bed always makes things better!"
"Here you go babe while you recover - Breakfast in bed always makes things better!""

- Jasmine fight: "Sneaking into my room and not even typing" -- wrong, I was typing. She also said "you have my gratitude for not typing" even though I was.

"Enjoying the music? You might be careful not to overdue it." -> overdo :)

- Vampire boss fight: you can get bitten in the post-fight hack screen (because of bite timer, even though it wasnt visible iirc)

- Coming back from hacking database (and probably the other menus too) re-triggers hypnosis effect, which it probably shouldn't.

------

Hope this is useful. Love your work and looking forward to what comes next -- indyc est optimus auctor!
-The requirements for perfect ignores caps and punctuation on all basic encounters but cares about them for bosses. That being said, the first letter is never case sensitive to make it far easier to play on phones.

-Yeah, I was thinking cuffs would persist but can always change them to not. When you say double cuffed do you mean 2 notifications showing up at the same time or just the event happening back to back?

-The boss beeping noise sounds like an estim track that shouldn't be playing. I can't find it so if anyone can pinpoint where this is happening I would love to fix it right away.

-The lose the heart in spooky town notification should be fixed now. (If the Milovana servers actually let it be published after a lot of failures...)

-The loop hopefully is also fixed now.

-Removing bugs into negatives was my way at saving tons of coding space and complexity. I know it isn't perfect.

-Does that mean the bugs don't update when she removes them? Or they don't update when you use them?

-That hack should show up fine now, good catch.

-The bug for trouble meant if you save her but I added one now.

-Hearts don't show up in the sidebar until they change (or at least that was what was intended).

-I'm glad you like the prompts, I had some help!

-Few seem to like the AI fight so far so I'm glad it landed pretty well for you.

-Some sections the AI has keep delete but others not. I am ok with that.

-Tori going to victory screen is a bug that I have hopefully fixed.

-The bee hack putting numbers up and down sounds really odd. I have no idea what could be doing that other than numbers being reported too late or something.

-Hopefully I have fixed that Liya freeze

-Similar line in hospital gone, good catch.

-I can't find anything that would have caused the Jasmine phrases being wrong like that. Are those verbatim because I can't find them.

-Would you happen to know where the "Enjoying the music" quote came from?

-I'll keep looking for that vampire issue. No idea where it is coming from.

-Good catch on it triggering hypnosis damage again. I don't know how it would happen but hopefully I put something in place to prevent it now.

I'm so happy you liked it so much. So glad to have you giving feedback again!
Iskandar wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 7:10 pm Thanks for releasing this amazing game. I've been having a lot of fun with version 2. :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I was wondering how was everyone else getting through the cosplay section. If I type the damage they inflict back is way too high and if I wait my files get corrupted way to quickly to get through the whole section?
Usually they do extra damage to you when you hurt them twice in a row. Try finding out their patterns and giving them a break here and there. I may have made them too strong for level 2 encounters but at least there is no zone boss there which on average would be harder than them.
Lamei wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 11:47 pm Hi Indyc. Finally got around to trying a full game of Keystroke (version 2.0).

What can I say that hasn't been said already? Fantastic tease, it's very creative and has to be one of the best teases on Milovana! I can tell how much work went into the tease and I want to thank you so much for posting something thats fully completed and tested. The calculation of the spell checking part of the code seems very complex and must have taken a while to build. There are so many nice details like the sound effects and the pathway selection screens that make it a joy to play. I know how long it takes to get the details right. I'm impressed.

Sadly my personal play-through didn't go so well. You mentioned members are either going to love or hate this game. Well I love and hate keystroke. I love the game but hate that I don't have an EStim device! haha. I can see how great this game would be with an EStim, trying to focus on typing while not to cumming would be so much fun but sadly I have to make do with just a mouse, a keyboard and my hand... I wanted to enjoy this amazing tease but I focused so much on typing that I didn't have time for anything else ;) So without an estim enforcing my stimulation there is nothing challenging me to win the game. Personally, playing a tease or watching a cock hero without enforced stroking is like playing tennis without a net. I can pretend that its there, but in the end there nothing challenging me to fail. Not a fault of the tease, I just don't have the right equipment to enjoy it's potential.
Thanks for taking the time to explore it! I came from the world of adult games on sites like f95zone where there never was a beat track, metranome, or JOI setup. If a game was not hot enough to make you fap, you simply moved onto another game. My goal is to make things sexy enough to make you want to fail by making "less than optimal" decisions. I know this style doesn't land with everyone but perhaps that perspective might help. I suggest playing on casual mode at least to have more "stroke freedom".

As far as the coding difficulty I had SOOO much help from others. I would have never been able to pull off even a fourth of it on my own.
Lamei wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 11:47 pm Anyway. I liked most of the models, not a fan of harcore but thats just personal prefernce. Love the artwork and audio. I think EStim owners must be very lucky indeed! I am envious of them. Playing Keystoke did make me think that maybe I should add EStim support to PussyGame or Snakes and Lingerie haha. Thanks Indyc.

Kind regards,
Lamei
If you ever want to implement any estim I'm happy to help out explain the rules and share code/tracks/tips!
FatherDarkness
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by FatherDarkness »

This game is fantastic. While some may be bothered that the final boss messes with the tracking stats, I feel like it prevents you from just seeing the same encounters all the time and helps with variety. The new prompts are nice to have, the speed they come at you works well, and the new hacks are solid.

A bug though...
I ran though, had the final boss who didn't change for the first encounter, then brought in Tori. I had used the predator hack so it was quite easy. Decided to not delete her then, which re-starts the final boss with one less heart. The venom was still going, so the encounters went quickly. Tori arrived and was taken down in short order and I opted to delete. Next run there was a Tori.exe not found in colour world, Tori showed up for volleyball in the marathon, and the final boss got stuck on Tori.exe not found with the venom hack going. There is an endless loop of Venom reduces her stability to 11 and Tori.exe not found. (gooning and obedient are active if that makes any difference)
It is kind of blowing my mind how much content there is and how many options there are, and how many of the scenarios are subtly different depending on how previous encounters have gone.
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

FatherDarkness wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 7:43 am This game is fantastic. While some may be bothered that the final boss messes with the tracking stats, I feel like it prevents you from just seeing the same encounters all the time and helps with variety. The new prompts are nice to have, the speed they come at you works well, and the new hacks are solid.

A bug though...
I ran though, had the final boss who didn't change for the first encounter, then brought in Tori. I had used the predator hack so it was quite easy. Decided to not delete her then, which re-starts the final boss with one less heart. The venom was still going, so the encounters went quickly. Tori arrived and was taken down in short order and I opted to delete. Next run there was a Tori.exe not found in colour world, Tori showed up for volleyball in the marathon, and the final boss got stuck on Tori.exe not found with the venom hack going. There is an endless loop of Venom reduces her stability to 11 and Tori.exe not found. (gooning and obedient are active if that makes any difference)
It is kind of blowing my mind how much content there is and how many options there are, and how many of the scenarios are subtly different depending on how previous encounters have gone.
For that bug, the endless loop was hopefully fixed on Friday/yesterday so I hope you were playing a version before that. Her showing up for the volleyball scene needs to be fixed though - good catch!

Yeah, some hacks can pack quite a punch. You are the first one to tell me you have used the new spider/scorpion one so glad to hear how lethal it can be. I always guess on strength and then adjust from there.

I too surprise myself with how much sheer variety there is. I think very few out there will ever even realize how far that goes. I'm so glad I was able to blow your mind!
FatherDarkness
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by FatherDarkness »

indyc wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 3:43 pm Yeah, some hacks can pack quite a punch. You are the first one to tell me you have used the new spider/scorpion one so glad to hear how lethal it can be. I always guess on strength and then adjust from there.
To make it pack that much punch it involved
using cocoon and morph to get more spiders and just one scorpion (to mitigate bug loss), following that up with predator to cause a huge amount of damage each turn.

An early nest or two, regular drain/bite and adding files followed by the above combo can make you an absolute monster towards the end, taking out the final boss in just a couple of rounds.
Once Tori has been deleted, is there any way to restore her (short of wiping all of the data and starting over)? I don't need to know how, but knowing of it's existence or not of a solution would be nice.

And a wee typo
Final boss, Asian iteration -> Collar is misspelled as colar (I think it was in the button but can't remember 100%)
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

FatherDarkness wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 8:01 pm Once Tori has been deleted, is there any way to restore her (short of wiping all of the data and starting over)? I don't need to know how, but knowing of it's existence or not of a solution would be nice.

And a wee typo
Final boss, Asian iteration -> Collar is misspelled as colar (I think it was in the button but can't remember 100%)
Yes, if you delete the girl preferences she will return to normal. I put a message on that option screen but many are missing it so it does not seem apparent enough.

Thanks, fixed the typo!