⌨️ Keystroke 2.0 [Feedback & Hack Share]

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

⌨️ Keystroke 2.0 [Feedback & Hack Share]

Post by indyc »

After over half a year of work it's here!

https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=68143

⌨️Change-list from 1.0 (or at least the most important stuff)⌨️
🐌 Casual mode (skip the timer!)
💪 God mode (skip typing entirely!)
🚓 New zones
👧 Lots of new girls
🧛 Several new bosses
👩‍💻 Final boss
⚰️ Over 6 Game Over scenes
👾 Tons of new hacks
🐲 Legendary hacks
🔗 New systems for horny, sissy, hand cuffs, leg cuffs, voyer, and more
⏲️ Revamped adaptive timer
⚡ Lots of new Estim tracks
🎶 Over 40 new songs
🔊 Twice the sound effects
💬 Over 200 typing prompts added

I know typing games aren't for everyone but at least you don't have to type now! Come enjoy my full fledged video game!
  • Best speed runs earn 🧩 towards their own commissions!
  • Feel free to share your favorite hack here with the community!
  • Great bug reports gain 🧩
patreon.com/indycent - Come enjoy weekly content updates or win your own commission!
Last edited by indyc on Fri Dec 22, 2023 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Karby_Tsukumo
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: ⌨️ Keystroke 2.0 [Feedback & Hack Share]

Post by Karby_Tsukumo »

Oh wow, finally keystroke got a new update. Both it and the trial of succubus are some of the most creative tease on milovana and are among some of my fav tease here.

I just started playing the 2.0 version and I have to say the new cosplay zone is now my favorite one. And I love that you added more music too. I will have to keep playing it before I can give my feedback.

But anyway, Happy Holiday to you :-D
Morexis
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by Morexis »

Wow - amazing work as always! 👏👏👏
🕹️ HAVE FUN PLAYING MY GAMES!

Join our Discord to get in contact with me and other hentai tease creators and players! 🤙
And please consider supporting me on Patreon for more content! 💖
Spoiler: show

Creator of the MOST PLAYED tease in 2020 🥇
Creator of the fourth most played tease in 2020
Creator of the third most played tease in 2019
playsafe9
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by playsafe9 »

I don't know if Milovana is lagging, but at the end of girl scenes there is a waiting time of than 1-4 minutes, looking at the same picture. I was at the school encounters.

edit:
The "Hold your breath" got stuck on the right screen after the beach underwater encounter. Is this as intended?
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

Karby_Tsukumo wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 6:03 am Oh wow, finally keystroke got a new update. Both it and the trial of succubus are some of the most creative tease on milovana and are among some of my fav tease here.

I just started playing the 2.0 version and I have to say the new cosplay zone is now my favorite one. And I love that you added more music too. I will have to keep playing it before I can give my feedback.

But anyway, Happy Holiday to you :-D
I'm glad you like my projects and the Cosplay Convention so much! (I certainly put obsessive amounts of time into them) I'm greatly looking forward to your additional feedback.
Morexis wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 10:40 am Wow - amazing work as always! 👏👏👏
Welcome back Morexis! I'm glad to have a release next to yours! 👏👏👏
(You got me beat on the Christmas theme big time haha)
playsafe9 wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 4:42 pm I don't know if Milovana is lagging, but at the end of girl scenes there is a waiting time of than 1-4 minutes, looking at the same picture. I was at the school encounters.
All of my uploads are certainly lagging and I can't upload my latest bugfixes.

However, a wait of 1-4 minutes is absolutely absurd. Did it ever come out of the lag and load or was it a soft lock? I knew of a potential crash after you beat a boss but that shouldn't be happening anymore with the new hack database.

I'm getting the offline version together the last 2 days which should help any potential lag.
playsafe9 wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 4:42 pm edit:
The "Hold your breath" got stuck on the right screen after the beach underwater encounter. Is this as intended?
Certainly not - that sounds dangerous! Was it after the purple outfit girl? How did you end that encounter?
playsafe9
Explorer
Explorer

Post by playsafe9 »

However, a wait of 1-4 minutes is absolutely absurd. Did it ever come out of the lag and load or was it a soft lock? I knew of a potential crash after you beat a boss but that shouldn't be happening anymore with the new hack database.
It's still continuing whenever it happens :)

Certainly not - that sounds dangerous! Was it after the purple outfit girl? How did you end that encounter?
I think she was dark haired with a bit of south american taint, small breasts and big hips and has worn white mesh clothing. I've survived the encounter by typing 80% correctly to see as much content with her as possible, breathed twice.
playsafe9
Explorer
Explorer

Post by playsafe9 »

So the "breathing" got removed when I lost my first heart.
But after I've failed the police station (in the cell, watched the cams) and rebooted, I've got back to the decisions screen (screenshot below). The corruption counter is raising all the time and the two status items didn't get removed.
edit: I've lost immediately when choosing a level. It'll also keep counting in the GameOver screen. After clicking the regaining hearts button at 500% it got reset to 0%, but will keep on raising now again.

indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

playsafe9 wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 6:40 pm So the "breathing" got removed when I lost my first heart.
But after I've failed the police station (in the cell, watched the cams) and rebooted, I've got back to the decisions screen (screenshot below). The corruption counter is raising all the time and the two status items didn't get removed.
edit: I've lost immediately when choosing a level. It'll also keep counting in the GameOver screen. After clicking the regaining hearts button at 500% it got reset to 0%, but will keep on raising now again.

You wanted to be "denied" right? Mission accomplished.

In seriousness, I believe I fixed the breathing bug already for when you refresh. If the corruption counter is rising overtime it means you got hit by some girl's file fragmentation attack earlier in the game.(I'm guessing Eve in the Cosplay Convention) There are ways to remove it but once that happens it kind of puts a "timer" on finishing the game unless you get rid of it.

I should make a fragmentation warning or something between stages once I can figure out the code. I should also remove it upon losing a heart - good idea.
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Daragorn »

First of all i want to thank you for this great tease, i am loving it!
Definitely a different approach to teasing, but in a good way.

I think there is a bug in the function that let you lower your corrupted files by using the ladybugs after you defeat a girl; most of the time, when i use it, it tells me that i have reduced my corruption but the numbers shown there and the number shown in the interface doesn't match.
For example, just happened, i had 81 corruption...i used the option and it lowered to 71 in the interface, but the chat said "lowered to 85" (which actually is even higher than i was eheheh).
It seems to me, moreover, that the "correct" one, or better the one that the game uses to determine wheter you lose a heart or not, is the one reported in the chat and not the one in the interface cause, when i had this same bug another time, the interface was showing something like 102, but the chat said 125...and i lost my heart.

Another bug i found in the neon section was that when i clicked to change the song between girls, it didn't change it but simply immediately went to the next girl.

Finally, as suggestions:
-i think that you should put a timer when we're given the option to either click to type, or click the skip to see the next pic without the glitches; imho, it should automatically select the "skip" option if you don't manually click on the "type" after a few seconds; afterall if you didn't you were probably distracted by the program :-D
-don't know if it is possible, but i think you should not be able to correct your typing, if you make mistakes they should count....there is a timer afterall, so you can type slower to avoid errors, but risking of not making it in time
playsafe9
Explorer
Explorer

Post by playsafe9 »

You wanted to be "denied" right? Mission accomplished.
No I didn't, I swear ^^'
In seriousness, I believe I fixed the breathing bug already for when you refresh.
It might be fixed, or at least the counter doesn't raise automatically after reloading the game.
kobefamango
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by kobefamango »

This tease won't load on my computer. Any suggestions?
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

Daragorn wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 7:47 pm First of all i want to thank you for this great tease, i am loving it!
Definitely a different approach to teasing, but in a good way.
I'm glad you like it so much! I am all about those different approaches haha.
Daragorn wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 7:47 pm I think there is a bug in the function that let you lower your corrupted files by using the ladybugs after you defeat a girl; most of the time, when i use it, it tells me that i have reduced my corruption but the numbers shown there and the number shown in the interface doesn't match.
For example, just happened, i had 81 corruption...i used the option and it lowered to 71 in the interface, but the chat said "lowered to 85" (which actually is even higher than i was eheheh).
It seems to me, moreover, that the "correct" one, or better the one that the game uses to determine wheter you lose a heart or not, is the one reported in the chat and not the one in the interface cause, when i had this same bug another time, the interface was showing something like 102, but the chat said 125...and i lost my heart.
I am pretty sure this is happening because you start with 120 files, not 100. Meaning the % to the right will virtually never line up to how many files are corrupted. (corruption/files%) I mention it in the tutorial and at the start of each stage but perhaps I need to look at another place. (Or it could actually be a bug but based off of your description I doubt it)
Daragorn wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 7:47 pm Another bug i found in the neon section was that when i clicked to change the song between girls, it didn't change it but simply immediately went to the next girl.
Good catch. It was caused by me renaming all of the hacks. I'm actually surprised it didn't cause a complete crash but fixing now. (If Milovana servers allow) Have a 🧩!
Daragorn wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 7:47 pm Finally, as suggestions:
-i think that you should put a timer when we're given the option to either click to type, or click the skip to see the next pic without the glitches; imho, it should automatically select the "skip" option if you don't manually click on the "type" after a few seconds; afterall if you didn't you were probably distracted by the program :-D
-don't know if it is possible, but i think you should not be able to correct your typing, if you make mistakes they should count....there is a timer afterall, so you can type slower to avoid errors, but risking of not making it in time
You know why I think it is a great suggestion? Because I used to have something similar. People thought the game was too fast paced so I tried to tune that back slowly over time. As far as not being able to correct the typing, that is an EOS limitation unfortunately or fortunately. Thanks for the thought out suggestions!
playsafe9 wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 8:09 pm It might be fixed, or at least the counter doesn't raise automatically after reloading the game.
The breathing bug and file fragmentation are unrelated. However, I have just removed fragmentation after you lose a heart. Thanks for the reports 🧩!
kobefamango wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 8:18 pm This tease won't load on my computer. Any suggestions?
I would try it again. Earlier today I was having all sorts of Milovana server issues but they seem better now. If that doesn't work PM me and I can give you an alternate way to access!
lotuseater
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lotuseater »

So this is an incredible tease, like the trials of the succubi as well.

What is supposed to happen with the sissy mechanic? I have not seen anything different yet.
playsafe9
Explorer
Explorer

Post by playsafe9 »

After reloading and trying the police route another time, I've got stuck after the first encounter with the two policewomen. Reproduced it twice now. I've reset my savegame and check if it was caused by the old bugs.
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

[/quote]
lotuseater wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 9:41 pm So this is an incredible tease, like the trials of the succubi as well.

What is supposed to happen with the sissy mechanic? I have not seen anything different yet.
So far it seems like reception is much better this time around, I'm glad you enjoyed it!

The sissy mechanic has two main impacts but one of them only happens when you get that value fairly high. As a hint, the best way to get it high is to lose in color world. If you don't want to wait to see those affects the are
Spoiler: show
They will introduce censorship more often. When it gets really high, It changes your shirt and pants for a dress making it easier to remove from that point on.
As with any of my status affects, more interactions with them to come!
playsafe9 wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 9:47 pm After reloading and trying the police route another time, I've got stuck after the first encounter with the two policewomen. Reproduced twice. I suppose I reset my safe game after the bug fixes.
Hmm, I tried to recreate this by beating them or losing to them in different ways and haven't had it crash yet. If a crash like that happens if you can right click on it, click inspect, then go to the console tab it will usually have an error message. This would help me locate and fix the issue until I can reproduce it. Thank you for sticking with it!