[Release] COCK HERO - MASTER CLASS by AlchemyX

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

AlchemyX
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Release] COCK HERO - MASTER CLASS by AlchemyX

Post by AlchemyX »

remmy wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 5:39 am I'm having trouble getting the video to play due to not having a codec. Anyone know where I can get it (preferably for free)?
Hi remmy. Sorry you’re having trouble. As I said above I’m not the most technical person but I tested this by downloading it myself and the file plays fine through VLC (https://www.videolan.org/) I am fairly confident it is a trusted free download. If you’re already using it try downloading the video again.
robs
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by robs »

Wow, what a week!
I missed the release date because I've been working my tail off (10 hours on Christmas too!) and I wanted so badly to be here and see it drop.

I'm really happy this has been getting the attention it so richly deserves.
AlchemyX is a truly good guy who wants you all to FAIL
Dozens of times!
It's for your own good. That way you can be true Grand Masters of the Cock Hero realm!

I had a lot of fun working the beats with him, and it's great that they are up to the level of his editing.
It was all about reminding him that you are all out there, and already Cock Hero Masters

My girlfriend and I absolutely LOVED the voiceovers, and they inspired her to want to do them herself someday.

Maybe in an upcoming AlchemyX production.

I absolutely love the video editing, progression and the music. It's all top notch as always.
Spoiler: show
It's pretty interesting coming at this from being a beta tester.

I absolutely love failing at the really good parts now, even though I've seen them dozens of times.

I made it a goal of mine to fail at each new level, so I've gone back over and over.

My girlfriend has a different goal, since she can get off at the drop of a hat, she has to make it as far as she can without cumming until the very end, like all the rest of us normally do.

I have to say, the edge patterns are some of the hardest I've come up against.

Sometimes it's so difficult to follow the pattern while actually edging that it is difficult to get there, and at other times it's even more difficult to keep from going over because I pay so much attention to the beat that I'm not focusing on that impending orgasm that's crawling up my legs.
I'm going to have a hell of a time with the funscript, once I get that all hooked into my system!

Now that I'm a Grand Master, I'm ready for the championships!
robs
Explorer
Explorer

Post by robs »

BTW: The scene is up on PMVSTASH.org at:
https://pmvstash.org/scenes/eab2977e-c9 ... 0fa613db99

You can look up performers there, and if you know some that aren't in the list, let me know so I can add them (or you can do it if you have an account!)
Afapp
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Afapp »

how to register at PMVSTASH.org ? only login screen
AlchemyX
Explorer
Explorer

Post by AlchemyX »

robs wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 1:37 am Wow, what a week!
I missed the release date because I've been working my tail off (10 hours on Christmas too!) and I wanted so badly to be here and see it drop.

I'm really happy this has been getting the attention it so richly deserves.
AlchemyX is a truly good guy who wants you all to FAIL
Dozens of times!
It's for your own good. That way you can be true Grand Masters of the Cock Hero realm!

I had a lot of fun working the beats with him, and it's great that they are up to the level of his editing.
It was all about reminding him that you are all out there, and already Cock Hero Masters

My girlfriend and I absolutely LOVED the voiceovers, and they inspired her to want to do them herself someday.

Maybe in an upcoming AlchemyX production.

I absolutely love the video editing, progression and the music. It's all top notch as always.
It's pretty interesting coming at this from being a beta tester.

I absolutely love failing at the really good parts now, even though I've seen them dozens of times.

I made it a goal of mine to fail at each new level, so I've gone back over and over.

My girlfriend has a different goal, since she can get off at the drop of a hat, she has to make it as far as she can without cumming until the very end, like all the rest of us normally do.

I have to say, the edge patterns are some of the hardest I've come up against.

Sometimes it's so difficult to follow the pattern while actually edging that it is difficult to get there, and at other times it's even more difficult to keep from going over because I pay so much attention to the beat that I'm not focusing on that impending orgasm that's crawling up my legs.
I'm going to have a hell of a time with the funscript, once I get that all hooked into my system!

Now that I'm a Grand Master, I'm ready for the championships!

robs!
I was worried you died. I'm so glad you didn't die! I know exactly what its like to feel overworked during the holidays. Thanks for the props and support and thanks again for being so instrumental in beta testing. Excited to bounce ideas off of you for the third installemt of the Master series but I'm not even ready to think about it. These projects turn into a hike through Mordor.

200w.gif
200w.gif (342.93 KiB) Viewed 5571 times
robs
Explorer
Explorer

Post by robs »

AlchemyX wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 4:06 pm robs!
I was worried you died. I'm so glad you didn't die! I know exactly what its like to feel overworked during the holidays. Thanks for the props and support and thanks again for being so instrumental in beta testing. Excited to bounce ideas off of you for the third installment of the Master series but I'm not even ready to think about it. These projects turn into a hike through Mordor.
I know exactly what you mean. It's a labor of love at first, then just labor sometimes.
I'm glad I'm not dead too. There's a spot in Master Class that just about gave me a heart attack though, it was so intense!

I'll be glad as always to help out, but we have time to make it great, so just relax and take a vacation to Cock Hero Island!
Hopzzz
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Hopzzz »

Looks amazing, thanks for making this! Can’t wait to play it through in full on the big screen, i will achieve the rank of Grand Master!!!
AlchemyX
Explorer
Explorer

Post by AlchemyX »

Hopzzz wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 2:30 pm Looks amazing, thanks for making this! Can’t wait to play it through in full on the big screen, i will achieve the rank of Grand Master!!!
I really hope it meets your expectations! Enjoy.
Ghingis
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ghingis »

AlchemyX wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 2:48 pm
Ghingis wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 8:04 am Thank you, I'm looking forward to it.
Hope you enjoy!
Ohh I definitely did, I happen to use the handy, and failed was happily done for after the edge+ride at 34, that was A-OK, but since there was no pause after it, I couldn't hold out with those beats for another minute.
AlchemyX
Explorer
Explorer

Post by AlchemyX »

Ghingis wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 11:04 pm
AlchemyX wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 2:48 pm
Ghingis wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 8:04 am Thank you, I'm looking forward to it.
Hope you enjoy!
Ohh I definitely did, I happen to use the handy, and failed was happily done for after the edge+ride at 34, that was A-OK, but since there was no pause after it, I couldn't hold out with those beats for another minute.
Glad you like it so far! I’m confident you will be “happily done” many more times over the remained of the video.I love the funscript LondonGent made.
It’s amazing! I love the motion detection he used for the the ride sections. I have been able to beat my own game with my handy yet… yet.
dirkdedlift
Explorer
Explorer

Post by dirkdedlift »

Gave it a few more playthroughs the way the challenge was intended but consistently found myself not being able to last very long at all, so I decided to tweak the challenge a bit to be able to make it through to see the end. After waiting a few days before attempting again, I would start it and then would stop completely on the brink or cumming to edge-out and continue. Tallying up the number of edges at the very end. I really took my time with it, enjoying it fully, and made it to a total of 142 edges!

The focus rounds. the endurance rounds, the beat patterns; I'm fully convinced this game is damn near IMPOSSIBLE to beat played the normal way.

My FAVORITE part is the overall progression of the video. How it slowly increases the overall intensity as you go, building and teasing up to the ultimate reward. The 'chaining' together, or transitions between the different parts were very well-executed, like breaking through another gate on the arousal scale as you go along beating challenges. (Dancing > solo > lesbian > female orgasm > handjob > blowjob > PIV sex > POV > 2-on-1 > 3-on-1 > female orgasm gauntlet > endurance round > pre-reward > cumshot hold-out round > countdown > reward) These are my favorite types of cock heros as they really feel like an immersive game experience as opposed to watching regular PMVs.

I LOVE how long your video draws out and teases its reward round by not showing ANY cumshots or orgasms (except female ones) until nearly an hour and a half in. Making those scenes the final, ultimate hold-off round before the reward round was SO satisfying. I was hitting edges on that round NON-STOP. I might suggest if you were looking to draw out the arousal chain above and add another link, a round right before the cumshot/reward round consisting entirely of pre-cum leaking 'about-to-burst'/ruined orgasm scenes would be so hot. It would also allow you to show 'cumming' scenes while still keeping the tease of full-cumshot scenes until the very final reward.

The AI voice grew on me. I thought she was a GREAT tease and improved the experience a ton. I would LOVE to see a version of this in a future cock hero perhaps, where she plays along with you too while watching, telling you how close she is to cumming herself and trying to hold out with you. I think what you did with it was great and see so much potential with where it can go.

Some of my favorite scenes and parts include:

35:00 - You're right, loved this scene transition. And she's SO fucking hot. Your choice of girls in these focus rounds, and through the rest of the video is SO good. :love:

48:00 - Watching her facial expressions while the music cuts out and she gets absolutely pounded from behind :w00t: VERY HARD not to blow right away on this part after that edge ride.

The shot at 1:02:52 is perfection. I want this image seared into my eyeballs. Anjelica! :love:

1:26:15 - FINALLY we see some cum. The dam is starting to burst. Edged-out SO MANY times to this trying to ride-out the countdown. The fake-out was such a perfect tease.

1:29:14 - Anyone who masturbates for over an hour and a half to the scenes you laid out for them as such would be more than eager enough to take their reward as soon as the countdown hit 0. But they would miss out on making it to the TRUE final reward; spraying a nice big load on the AI voiceover that's been with you since the beginning, or in this case, Aidra Fox. The perfect reward. ;D

Last orgasm: 12/31/23

elektrowichser
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Slave

Post by elektrowichser »

dirkdedlift wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 8:33 am Gave it a few more playthroughs the way the challenge was intended but consistently found myself not being able to last very long at all, so I decided to tweak the challenge a bit to be able to make it through to see the end. After waiting a few days before attempting again, I would start it and then would stop completely on the brink or cumming to edge-out and continue. Tallying up the number of edges at the very end. I really took my time with it, enjoying it fully, and made it to a total of 142 edges!

The focus rounds. the endurance rounds, the beat patterns; I'm fully convinced this game is damn near IMPOSSIBLE to beat played the normal way.

My FAVORITE part is the overall progression of the video. How it slowly increases the overall intensity as you go, building and teasing up to the ultimate reward. The 'chaining' together, or transitions between the different parts were very well-executed, like breaking through another gate on the arousal scale as you go along beating challenges. (Dancing > solo > lesbian > female orgasm > handjob > blowjob > PIV sex > POV > 2-on-1 > 3-on-1 > female orgasm gauntlet > endurance round > pre-reward > cumshot hold-out round > countdown > reward) These are my favorite types of cock heros as they really feel like an immersive game experience as opposed to watching regular PMVs.

I LOVE how long your video draws out and teases its reward round by not showing ANY cumshots or orgasms (except female ones) until nearly an hour and a half in. Making those scenes the final, ultimate hold-off round before the reward round was SO satisfying. I was hitting edges on that round NON-STOP. I might suggest if you were looking to draw out the arousal chain above and add another link, a round right before the cumshot/reward round consisting entirely of pre-cum leaking 'about-to-burst'/ruined orgasm scenes would be so hot. It would also allow you to show 'cumming' scenes while still keeping the tease of full-cumshot scenes until the very final reward.

The AI voice grew on me. I thought she was a GREAT tease and improved the experience a ton. I would LOVE to see a version of this in a future cock hero perhaps, where she plays along with you too while watching, telling you how close she is to cumming herself and trying to hold out with you. I think what you did with it was great and see so much potential with where it can go.

35:00 - You're right, loved this scene transition. And she's SO fucking hot. Your choice of girls in these focus rounds, and through the rest of the video is SO good. :love:

48:00 - Watching her facial expressions while the music cuts out and she gets absolutely pounded from behind :w00t: VERY HARD not to blow right away on this part after that edge ride.

The shot at 1:02:52 is perfection. I want this image seared into my eyeballs. Anjelica! :love:

1:26:15 - FINALLY we see some cum. The dam is starting to burst. Edged-out SO MANY times to this trying to ride-out the countdown. The fake-out was such a perfect tease.

1:29:14 - Anyone who masturbates for over an hour and a half to the scenes you laid out for them as such would be more than eager enough to take their reward as soon as the countdown hit 0. But they would miss out on making it to the TRUE final reward; spraying a nice big load on the AI voiceover that's been with you since the beginning, or in this case, Aidra Fox. The perfect reward. ;D

Hi
wow awesome. At the end you definitely had a really nice orgasm and probably sprayed a lot of sperm into the air :thumbsup:
AlchemyX
Explorer
Explorer

Post by AlchemyX »

dirkdedlift wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 8:33 am Gave it a few more playthroughs the way the challenge was intended but consistently found myself not being able to last very long at all, so I decided to tweak the challenge a bit to be able to make it through to see the end. After waiting a few days before attempting again, I would start it and then would stop completely on the brink or cumming to edge-out and continue. Tallying up the number of edges at the very end. I really took my time with it, enjoying it fully, and made it to a total of 142 edges!

It’s is so gratifying for me to hear how much pleasure players are getting from the game. It also sounds like you know exactly how to maximize the experience. I absolutely think you could beat this game with enough attempts but in the mean time I hope you continue to enjoy it however you like. I love the suggestions for the AI. I’m excited to play around with the feature in the third installment. It’s extremely difficult to get the statements perfect but it’swell worth it.
Edharris2020
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Edharris2020 »

AlchemyX wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 5:14 pm
thebigm35 wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 4:18 pm Dear Alchemyx,

First off I would like to thank you as a long time lurker and a huge fan of all your work (I also appreciate all the folks that create even if it is not my cup of tea). WHat you guys do is create fantasies for all of us to live and we are eternally grateful for all your creations.

With that being said I have been looking forward to playin this but for some reason I have tried everytyhing and I am have a lot of trouble playing. I have premium MEGA account, I imported and downloaded the file got the .mp4 file placed it in VLC and the video wont play. I also tried downloading to offline and still same problem. I get a screenshot with a broken play say. Is there anyway someone can help me figure out a way to play this master piece.

Thank you to all I greatly appreciate your help.

Sincerely

Long time lurker.
Hi thebigm35,

Thanks so much for the kind words. That means a lot. I’m disappointed to hear you are having technical trouble. I am happy to help but I’m actually not the most technical person. I wonder if you could simply try downloading it again and maybe do a direct download. If that doesn’t work I can reupload a new link. I wonder if someone else who has gotten the files could create a torrent in the mean time.
I’m having a problem as well.
AlchemyX
Explorer
Explorer

Post by AlchemyX »

Edharris2020 wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 7:59 pm
AlchemyX wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 5:14 pm
thebigm35 wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 4:18 pm Dear Alchemyx,

First off I would like to thank you as a long time lurker and a huge fan of all your work (I also appreciate all the folks that create even if it is not my cup of tea). WHat you guys do is create fantasies for all of us to live and we are eternally grateful for all your creations.

With that being said I have been looking forward to playin this but for some reason I have tried everytyhing and I am have a lot of trouble playing. I have premium MEGA account, I imported and downloaded the file got the .mp4 file placed it in VLC and the video wont play. I also tried downloading to offline and still same problem. I get a screenshot with a broken play say. Is there anyway someone can help me figure out a way to play this master piece.

Thank you to all I greatly appreciate your help.

Sincerely

Long time lurker.
Hi thebigm35,

Thanks so much for the kind words. That means a lot. I’m disappointed to hear you are having technical trouble. I am happy to help but I’m actually not the most technical person. I wonder if you could simply try downloading it again and maybe do a direct download. If that doesn’t work I can reupload a new link. I wonder if someone else who has gotten the files could create a torrent in the mean time.
I’m having a problem as well.
Are you trying to play the video directly off MEGA? Have you downloaded it like thebigguy35? What exactly is happening?