[RELEASE] [ESTIM] Mistress and the Remote Control Box

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

phx
Explorer
Explorer

[RELEASE] [ESTIM] Mistress and the Remote Control Box

Post by phx »

Hi Milovanians

Aquarium Parrot presents:

"Mistress and the Remote Control Box" is a story-driven PMV/ESTIM experience of about an hour. 1920x960@30 8bit, 3 Chapters, programmed ESTIM signal. Themes include:
  • Video Themes: Softcore, BJs, Masturbation, Hardcore, Femdom Pegging, Bondage.
  • Story Themes: Femdom, Remote Estim, Mind Control, Chastity.
Grab your copy at: https://mega.nz/folder/SYAnnJBS#JB-ELjKs4R2tGXCSwtWZ5g

Most people want to grab the x265/rf22 encoded file. The h.265 master is very slightly clearer, but the majority of the source material is 1080p. The 960p is due to output blanking, and it saves the encoder from having to compress some black areas.

...AQParrot/phx :love:

ESTIM info:

The ESTIM signal is meant for DIY/Stereostim boxes and was generated by the video author as well. Crucially, it uses some of the math which powers the restim software made by "diglet." Notably, this math lets us control the phase-information in the signal precisely, avoiding dumping too much power at the common electrode.

The core idea is that the signal is synthesized by writing a program rather than manually being assembled in a digital audio workstation, or by generating the signal from a funscript.

For more info, including wiring:
Spoiler: show
The intended wiring is:

Neutral/Common: Head.
A/L: Base behind balls.
B/R: Plug, preferably on the prostate.

Because electrode/body resistence varies, you might want to fiddle a bit with the volume
knobs until you have decent balance. My setup requires more power on B, but yours might
be different. The signal is intended to have more power toward the neutral, so
don't be surprised if it doesn't target A or B too much. If you pull the signal too far
apart, you'll lose the triphase information, but it's unlikely to be necessary.

This signal has only been built/tested for a Stereostim box. You might have success
with an ET-312 or a clone thereof, but I haven't really tested this at all, and the
carrier is probably a bit too high for this box to pick it up properly.

For a 2B, you'd have to create an entirely new signal, because it won't be able to
retain the phase information that's in the signal, it responds to amplitude
slowly, doesn't preserve phase information, and doesn't sample frequency.

The signal is based on a carrier at 907hz (it's a prime number for a reason). This carrier
is then amplitude and phase controlled by a phase encoder, originally devised by "diglet"
in their Restim software. The quality of this signal owes almost everything to them.
They were kind to describe their process which has been rewritten into SuperCollider.
Brilliance is theirs, mistakes are mine.

SuperCollider is then used to generate a script for the video, where certain events in
the video triggers changes in the signal, modulation and so on. The script signals control
the phase encoder, altering the carrier accordingly. There's a tempo-clock making sure
events happen at the right point in time. We basically have frame-level accuracy for
an event to occur.

This means the signals are fully original and created from scratch for this project.

Estim volume is normalized to -1.0 DB Truepeak. There's a very slight ramp over the
whole track. This avoids clipping in the signal, but you might have to adjust the
power accordingly. There should be no sudden increases in amplitude, but the signal
can still grip you if it wants because of phase.
Talent/Cast

Hidden behind a spoiler for people who like going in blind.
- Recurring over multiple chapters:
Alexandra Potter
Lauren Phillips
Payton Preslee
Sabine Jemeljanova (May Contain Girl)
Scarlet Chase
Kira Noir
Slimthick Vic

- Intro:
Emma Glover (May Contain Girl)
ArielQ (StasyQ)

- Ch1:
Lucy Vixen (May Contain Girl)
"Lila" (NetVideoGirls)
Sarai Minx (Brownbunnies)
Angel the Dreamgirl
Suttin'

- Ch2:
Joey Fisher (May Contain Girl)
PamelaQ (StasyQ)
Briana Banderas (In the Crack)
Sybil / Little Angel (SybilRAW)
TinaQ (StasyQ)

- Ch3:
Mistress Luciana Di Domizio
Mistress Susi
Nicole Aria / Texas Patty (Kink dot com)
Goddess Serena (Gynarchy Goddess)
Mistress Luna
Daniela Hansson (Klixen)
Finally a couple of snaps for the style, without divulging too much of the content:
snap1.jpg
snap1.jpg (102.16 KiB) Viewed 26564 times
snap2.jpg
snap2.jpg (245.98 KiB) Viewed 26564 times
vlcsnap-2023-12-16-17h22m18s958.jpg
vlcsnap-2023-12-16-17h22m18s958.jpg (158.02 KiB) Viewed 26564 times
vlcsnap-2023-12-16-17h23m12s317.jpg
vlcsnap-2023-12-16-17h23m12s317.jpg (443.71 KiB) Viewed 26564 times
vlcsnap-2023-12-16-17h23m39s854.jpg
vlcsnap-2023-12-16-17h23m39s854.jpg (68.24 KiB) Viewed 26564 times
lolol2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: [RELEASE] [ESTIM] Mistress and the Remote Control Box

Post by lolol2 »

As already said in the discord... this thing is a masterpiece! :love:

Thanks again for your hard work!
Can't wait to see more of your work.
My creations:

[Tutorial] Building your own DIY E-Stim Stereo Device

Videos:
06/2020 - Estim Sync Hero Vol. 01

Teases:
04/2020 - Estim Mansion under Quarantine
12/2019 - Estim Challenge
12/2018 - Estim Distraction
03/2018 - The Estim Tower - Endless Mode
01/2018 - The Estim Tower
05/2017 - The Estim Mansion
diglet
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by diglet »

I created (reverse-engineered) alpha and beta funscripts from this estim mp3.

These files are not intended for play, use the mp3 provided in the opening post for that. Rather, the intent is to load these files in OpenFunScripter or MFP+Restim to observe the phase information of the estim signals, so you can learn more about how these signals are constructed for your future creations. The estim mp3 also contains interesting volume modulations that are not encoded in these files, to learn about these you should either inspect the SuperCollider script or mp3 directly.

<mega link> Edit: taken down. See viewtopic.php?p=361250#p361250 for newest versions.

This release is amazing, do not miss it.
Last edited by diglet on Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
thebears73
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by thebears73 »

diglet wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 10:39 pm I created (reverse-engineered) alpha and beta funscripts from this estim mp3.

These files are not intended for play, use the mp3 provided in the opening post for that. Rather, the intent is to load these files in OpenFunScripter or MFP+Restim to observe the phase information of the estim signals, so you can learn more about how these signals are constructed for your future creations. The estim mp3 also contains interesting volume modulations that are not encoded in these files, to learn about these you should either inspect the SuperCollider script or mp3 directly.

https://mega.nz/folder/NK8gzI5L#hAOx-DaLWid7-w72Dm9gTg

This release is amazing, do not miss it.
when you say not intended for play is making me want to try it even more........ 8-)
phoopha
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by phoopha »

That was absolutely awesome! Just played it for the first time - didn't even make it past Round 1. The estim was incredible! Thank you!
modnar
Explorer
Explorer

Post by modnar »

I skipped through the video quickly, and after seeing the content/quality I just had to try it.

Using a ET312, I did try the intended setup, but I think the head electrode I used was just too small. It did feel amazing though. Some bits was just too spiky. I think that's due to a mixture of not using a Sterostim/not a large enough electrode.

I swapped back to my default (common) at balls. (A) head, (B) plug. Felt really good. Made it through to the end.

Amazing job. Will definitely try again.
kksavas
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by kksavas »

Good Stuff

PLayed it with ET-312BT audiomode 3 works totally fine @ "adjust 100"

Really good work! masterpiece stimfile :w00t:

Thanks!!
phx
Explorer
Explorer

Post by phx »

A Quick update: There's now a version 2 of the estim file. It fixes numerical instability found by diglet in the original phase encoder, which should result in a better signal. At least one that's more faithful to the original intent.

Edited to add: It also swapped the channels, so it's back to the drawing board until I have a version which works better.
phx
Explorer
Explorer

Post by phx »

3rd time is the charm. There's now a V3 of the estim file, which doesn't swap the A/B channels and also fixes the numerical instability issues the original had.
Steelhead
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Steelhead »

The original file was an absolute masterpiece through the ET312. Now I'll have to run through it again with the new file. Yay! This has gone to the forefront of favorite estim videos for me! Well done!!
elektrowichser
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Slave

Post by elektrowichser »

WOOOOOOOOOW
BIG Thank you.
I tried it yesterday and had a lot of fun.
I positioned the electrodes slightly differently, as shown in the picture. It was really super cool. I didn't make it to the end, I had an excellent orgasm beforehand. I squirted like crazy. It was so good. I hope I can make it all the way to the end soon

Common on cockhead
a on shaft b anal
5B068B0B-1528-405B-BE7B-3FDA39743C34.jpg
5B068B0B-1528-405B-BE7B-3FDA39743C34.jpg (111.04 KiB) Viewed 23341 times

Tonight I will test the second estim mp3. my cock can hardly wait
goonparadise6
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by goonparadise6 »

I love your work @phx! Please keep it up! This is beautiful!

Please, more!
Last edited by goonparadise6 on Mon Dec 18, 2023 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Niceguy_LondonUK
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Niceguy_LondonUK »

I'd love o try this... but can't get it to work with CH Player or ScriptPlayer... I Guess its the newer codec. What are you guys using to play vid and estim mp3 in sync?

Niceguy
RacerXxX
Explorer
Explorer

Post by RacerXxX »

Is it reproducible with DIY estim device?
phx
Explorer
Explorer

Post by phx »

Niceguy_LondonUK wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 6:44 pm I'd love o try this... but can't get it to work with CH Player or ScriptPlayer... I Guess its the newer codec. What are you guys using to play vid and estim mp3 in sync?
Two options:

Grab the .mov file. It uses a h.265 Main profile that might be more likely to pass.

Handbrake/x265 decided to use a h.265 Main 10 profile for reencode, and that might mess things up, since it's 10bit. The color range is Rec.709 though, and the original is 8bit...

The other option is just to eyeball it. You don't need this to be entirely accurate as long as it is close enough.