[RELEASE] [ESTIM] Mistress and the Remote Control Box

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

TheHenchmen
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Re: [RELEASE] [ESTIM] Mistress and the Remote Control Box

Post by TheHenchmen »

Out of the firey (yet mostly peaceful) debate going on...

thx a lot, downloaded it a while ago and tried it on the µ312.
The µ isn´t really good with audio files, yet this was a really good ride and video compilation. Didn´t last to the end, will come back for more, maybe trying the alt track.

The subtile narration, the clip selection, the wide and varied type of models..... really, really good.
InfamousPlantain
Explorer
Explorer

Post by InfamousPlantain »

agree agree agree. the theme, visuals, editing style, dialog, and messaging was all on point. Cast was wonderful. Thanks so much for creating this!
Qybixxx
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): My wife Dede is my sub - personal sex slave and willing rope victim.

Post by Qybixxx »

satn00b wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 7:47 am
Qybixxx wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 4:27 am As for mega, you should stop with that. Estim Hero site is releasing stuff on telegram and that seems to work good....
wtf. how is that good? that is the worst of 3 worlds.
  1. Telegram in itself is bad. Read about its Russian/Saudi Arabian dubious ownership plus their closed source servers and be sure this is not a safe communication channel. Plus they can decide to delete anything, block anyone by number, you can't easily see the releases lists or search for releases etc.
  2. The maker of Estim Hero clearly intends to make money with the project. Read his old announcements. And you can also see it: You've got "Tiers" (the free one is for free 4 weeks only so to be easily converted into a paid one) and "Credits" on the page.
  3. You give up MEGAs fully encrypted, high speed, 5 GB (easily extendable by changing IP in any way) DL limit for multi-part 2 GB files hosted wherever (I'll not install Telegram to check where they are hosted).
please don't advocate for sh*t like this.
WOAH NELLY! Who said what?!?

Clearly you need a beer/chill pill/giant magic puff...

As for the objections; *crickets*

Have a great day!
I can't seem to get my shared trophies to show properly... Sorry!
But! Thank you Goddess Lisa for putting them together!
tommarr
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by tommarr »

Qybixxx wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 10:17 pm
satn00b wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 7:47 am
Qybixxx wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 4:27 am As for mega, you should stop with that. Estim Hero site is releasing stuff on telegram and that seems to work good....
wtf. how is that good? that is the worst of 3 worlds.
  1. Telegram in itself is bad. Read about its Russian/Saudi Arabian dubious ownership plus their closed source servers and be sure this is not a safe communication channel. Plus they can decide to delete anything, block anyone by number, you can't easily see the releases lists or search for releases etc.
  2. The maker of Estim Hero clearly intends to make money with the project. Read his old announcements. And you can also see it: You've got "Tiers" (the free one is for free 4 weeks only so to be easily converted into a paid one) and "Credits" on the page.
  3. You give up MEGAs fully encrypted, high speed, 5 GB (easily extendable by changing IP in any way) DL limit for multi-part 2 GB files hosted wherever (I'll not install Telegram to check where they are hosted).
please don't advocate for sh*t like this.
WOAH NELLY! Who said what?!?

Clearly you need a beer/chill pill/giant magic puff...

As for the objections; *crickets*

Have a great day!
Well, I have to agree here what comes to estim-hero website itself. This site is someone trying to gain money from content other users are creating for "community". This is against of "sharing is caring" and I despise the behavior, especially when I checked the site out long time ago the old "rare" files were not even seeded so the website is not providing *any* value for user. Fresh videos are easy to obtain, older ones not.

Anyways back to actual topic, @phx this has been one of the best estim videos released here in my opinion. Big thanks for creating content for us :love: Hope to see more in future!
phx
Explorer
Explorer

Post by phx »

tommarr wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 9:50 am Anyways back to actual topic, @phx this has been one of the best estim videos released here in my opinion. Big thanks for creating content for us :love: Hope to see more in future!
I have something going already, but I'm only about halfway through editing at the moment, and there's more to be done afterwards in sound design, color, and estim. At the moment I'm culling in clips for the latter half mostly and this takes time.
v0ltaire
Explorer
Explorer

Post by v0ltaire »

phx wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:11 pm I have something going already, but I'm only about halfway through editing at the moment, and there's more to be done afterwards in sound design, color, and estim. At the moment I'm culling in clips for the latter half mostly and this takes time.
That is wonderful news! Thanks phx for this awesome release, I'm already hooked!. It's absolutely mind-boggling how you managed to rival numberonefan's productions on what appears to me to be your first release? (Sorry if this is not the case and I am just being ignorant). Either way, massive Kudos!
phx
Explorer
Explorer

Post by phx »

v0ltaire wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 10:39 pm That is wonderful news! Thanks phx for this awesome release, I'm already hooked!. It's absolutely mind-boggling how you managed to rival numberonefan's productions on what appears to me to be your first release? (Sorry if this is not the case and I am just being ignorant). Either way, massive Kudos!
It is my first release, but I've had a lot of inspiration to draw from. I basically took the ideas I liked from other people's work and started assembling clips. I've picked up a ton of tricks on editing since then, so hopefully the next release is going to be an improvement over M&CB. Earlier releases didn't have as much material to draw inspiration from. They had to invent the genre more or less from scratch, and this takes some work and tries. In a sense, I can just ride along on the wake.

I'm aiming for the same overall style though: few transitions, most cuts are simple cuts, and light processing on images most of the time. Length is around the same ballpark. There's a story, and it's different, but still with femdom elements. Music choice is a bit different this time around, but it has to be to work with the story.

Content is "in the same ballpark" as well, but it looks like the progression will be something different from M&CB by the looks of it right now.

No ETA yet. I still have to cull through some hours of potential material and reject the things I don't like. And when you start trying to use a given clip, it might turn out to be pretty bad to work with, and you have to adapt. Watching things a lot before you start takes time, but I think it ups the quality considerably in the end.
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by edger477 »

Just to bump the thread here too. Finally had the chance to experience this.

There are many ways why this is one of my favorites, but I think I can give 2 very clear and simple points of feedback:
- I love how it feels whole creation is built around the story (and not the story built to fill the gaps around content)
- I love how the start of story is player pressing play, experience begins with me, I am the player, there is no additional effort needed to create immersion wrapper (hero in a mythical world that has goal of bla bla...), and the simplicity of how it was done is simply genius.

Also, the estim being so integrated into the story, and part of experience... GOOD BOY! :innocent:

:thankyou: :thankyou:
v0ltaire
Explorer
Explorer

Post by v0ltaire »

phx wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 12:44 am It is my first release, but I've had a lot of inspiration to draw from. I basically took the ideas I liked from other people's work and started assembling clips. I've picked up a ton of tricks on editing since then, so hopefully the next release is going to be an improvement over M&CB. Earlier releases didn't have as much material to draw inspiration from. They had to invent the genre more or less from scratch, and this takes some work and tries. In a sense, I can just ride along on the wake.

I'm aiming for the same overall style though: few transitions, most cuts are simple cuts, and light processing on images most of the time. Length is around the same ballpark. There's a story, and it's different, but still with femdom elements. Music choice is a bit different this time around, but it has to be to work with the story.

Content is "in the same ballpark" as well, but it looks like the progression will be something different from M&CB by the looks of it right now.

No ETA yet. I still have to cull through some hours of potential material and reject the things I don't like. And when you start trying to use a given clip, it might turn out to be pretty bad to work with, and you have to adapt. Watching things a lot before you start takes time, but I think it ups the quality considerably in the end.
Amazing! While it is true that you are standing on the shoulders of giants in some areas, you're also clearly very talented, disciplined and dedicated to be able to make this kind of debut. Although I am an occasional minor contributor at best in this field, I know what it entails to bring something to market. So I'm not just impressed with the result, but also with your process. The fact that we have quite similar tastes is of course the cherry on top. :-D So again, a heartfelt thank you!

Regarding your next release, you've already whet my appetite. Take your time, don't let anyone rush/nag you and make sure it stays fun to do! Anticipation is half the pleasure. Best of luck that everything goes smoothly and according to plan! Holla if you need someone to bounce ideas off of or if you are looking for inspiration.
Shufflehaze
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Post by Shufflehaze »

Oh my god! This is the best e-stim video for my taste so far!
The femdom elements are really cool! This is also the first video that has managed to make me cum just through electro stimulation.

Thank you very much. I hope we see more of your content soon. :love:
samsonjude1776
Explorer
Explorer

Post by samsonjude1776 »

Are there fun scripts for this release that can be played through ReStim?
diglet
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by diglet »

No. I did a good amount of work on converting to mp3 to funscripts so you can play it in Restim, this but never finished. This project is currently stalled, maybe I'll pick it up again at some point.

I also have been thinking about playing mp3's directly in Restim so you can use the calibration controls, no idea when this will be ready. Probably not soon.
Electro
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Electro »

samsonjude1776 wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:52 pm Are there fun scripts for this release that can be played through ReStim?
The third post in this thread by Diglet has the alpha and beta files, so you can get position data but the other characteristics of the stim haven't been Funscripted.
throwawayacct
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by throwawayacct »

samsonjude1776 wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:52 pm Are there fun scripts for this release that can be played through ReStim?
Why on earth would you want to run a funscript for a suite that already includes a (quite masterful) estim track?
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by edger477 »

throwawayacct wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 4:05 pm
Why on earth would you want to run a funscript for a suite that already includes a (quite masterful) estim track?
research :D