[RELEASE] [ESTIM] Mistress and the Remote Control Box

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

phx
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [RELEASE] [ESTIM] Mistress and the Remote Control Box

Post by phx »

RacerXxX wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 7:45 pm Is it reproducible with DIY estim device?
The signal is built for DIY estim devices. People have had success with an ET-312 as well, but that's a side-effect of the signal design.
PetitGreg
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PetitGreg »

Niceguy_LondonUK wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 6:44 pm I'd love o try this... but can't get it to work with CH Player or ScriptPlayer... I Guess its the newer codec. What are you guys using to play vid and estim mp3 in sync?

Niceguy
ScriptPlayer and CH Player use the Windows Media Player (WMP) engine to render audio/video files, who is not able to play HEVC/H.265 video files by default, AVC/H.264 is the most recent codec available by default on WMP.
You have to install additional codecs like LAVFilters (https://github.com/Nevcairiel/LAVFilters/releases) to be able to play HEVC/H.265 files with the WMP engine through ScriptPlayer/CH Player.
digitalparkinglot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by digitalparkinglot »

Hey phx,

That was brilliant! That was so much fun, I can't wait to play again.

The estim track was fantastic, one of the best I've played. The story is marvelous. Well done. Will be playing again and again week after week.

THANK YOU!!!

-digitalparkinglot
Please enjoy my other creations:
Spoiler: show

CH-Blue Angel
CH-Little Caprice
CH-Dani Daniels
CH-Night & Day
CH-Breathe - Featuring Anjelica
CH-Breathe Harder - Featuring Anjelica
CH-Erotic Delirium
CH-Stacy Vs Sybil
CH-Jia Vs Michelle
CH-Mia Vs Dani
CH-Emily Vs Naomi
CH-Softcore Collaboration 3 (Produced & round #7)
Fapilicious-Blowjob Edition
Fapilicious-Featuring Aubrey Star
Fapilicious-Featuring Anjelica
Fapiliciuos-Featuring Tracy Lindsay
RLGL-Featuring Lily Ivy
RLGL-Featuring Clover
RLGL-Featuring Guerlain
RLGL-Featuring Sabrisse
RLGL-Featuring Kasey Chase
RLGL-Featuring Michaela Isizzu
RLGL-Featuring Lesbian Lovers
Ultimate Edging Challenge-Blowjob Edition
Ultimate Edging Challenge-Massage Edition
Wet Dream Induction-Featuring Tracy Lindsay
PMV Pussy Licking Good
E-Stim Fantasy
E-Stim with Michaela Isizzu
E-Stim with Guerlain
E-Stim with Kasey Chase
E-Stim with Lily Ivy
E-Stim with Liya Silver
Electro
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Electro »

PetitGreg wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 8:15 pmScriptPlayer and CH Player use the Windows Media Player (WMP) engine to render audio/video files, who is not able to play HEVC/H.265 video files by default, AVC/H.264 is the most recent codec available by default on WMP.
You have to install additional codecs like LAVFilters (https://github.com/Nevcairiel/LAVFilters/releases) to be able to play HEVC/H.265 files with the WMP engine through ScriptPlayer/CH Player.
I've been frustrated that h265 encoding hasn't been working on Script player and couldn't get the VLC option to work and this turned out to be the solution that I've been looking for. It works, Thank you!
BoundSquirrel
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by BoundSquirrel »

Wow! This was out of this world. The video was amazing with a great story. Wasn't a huge fan of some of the models, but the video editing was amazing.

The estim just raised the bar for all future estim projects! This was absolutely incredible. I almost never do a head common because it gets too stingy. This one was all the right feelings all the time. Great job!
Kelvinator
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by Kelvinator »

Hi phx, Great video and exceptionally great stim file! I ran through this twice last night: with common on the head for the first and common behind the balls for the second. Both setups were outstanding. The stim file was nuanced, erotic, and pleasant; not an endless back and forth signal. Like you, I'm a big admirer of Diglet's Restim, especially it's real time graphic display of estim signals. It gives me a better understanding for the stim sensations I'm feeling and the ones I like. Keep up the good work. The Mistress and I are going to become good friends :-P . K
mike343536
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mike343536 »

PetitGreg wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 8:15 pm ScriptPlayer and CH Player use the Windows Media Player (WMP) engine to render audio/video files, who is not able to play HEVC/H.265 video files by default, AVC/H.264 is the most recent codec available by default on WMP.
I don't understand. I use CHPlayer V3 with WMP and it works fine.
I also tried VLC and it works too.
Maybe, you are not uptodate with codecs
diglet
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by diglet »

I created some variants of this stimfile with a calibration adjustment, this reduces the power at the neutral electrode in the same way the Restim UI does.

I started with -2, wasn't enough. Tried -4, works well. Then I tried -5.5 which also works well, maybe it was a bit too much P during the final minute. Your mileage may vary depending on electrode position/size. I uploaded variants with between -1dB and -7dB adjustment for you to try. The left and right balance can be adjusted with the controls on your stimbox.

https://mega.nz/folder/NK8gzI5L#hAOx-DaLWid7-w72Dm9gTg

Technical details
Spoiler: show
The calibration adjustment is:

Code: Select all

L = (L * (1 - D) + R * -D) * C
R = (L * -D + R * (1 - D)) * C
Where D = (1 - 10^(N / 10)) / 2, with N being the adjustment parameter in dB (-1 to -6).
and C = some magic number to avoid clipping.

Edit: on second thought, these adjustments aren't very useful with this electrode config. I can only turn down the N a little bit before the muscle action from the right channel (insertable in my case) becomes distracting at the final segments.
Last edited by diglet on Thu Dec 21, 2023 8:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
throwawayacct
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by throwawayacct »

This was a great combination - the original stim track is sublime, I was caught up in playing it through and missed the update!

Really great work.
hypnostim
Explorer
Explorer

Post by hypnostim »

I played V3 with a 2B with no expectation that it would be good. The stim audio for chapters 1, 2 and 3 feel quite good. The first half of Chapter 2 is probably one of the best I've experienced. The signals prior to chapter 1 doesn't play very well with the 2B. I was using a tri phase wiring with A at head, B under balls and common in insertable.
elektrowichser
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave

Post by elektrowichser »

Hello dear estim colleagues.
I tried the v3 estim file last night. It was really great.
a pleasure. My cock was really rock hard and dancing like crazy. Whenever “Good Boy” came on the TV,
I felt like I was starting to have an orgasm, but it remained a drier orgasm.
But no cock twitched like an orgasm. At the end of the video during the countdown, when the time 5,4,3,2,1 appears, I cum, but at about 0 the stim signal can no longer be felt. But the orgasm was excellent.
I squirted my equal far into the air.
do you want her to cum?

What are your experiences?
I hope for many answers, thank you
Megusta187
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Megusta187 »

This is probably the best estim session I had. Came after 10 minutes in. Then took a short break but wasnt able to just stop there. I kept playing and came at the end again. I'm eager to play v3 of this file!
fragrantEmulsion
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by fragrantEmulsion »

I liked this, but my DIY estim unit seems to be malfunctioning because it does not go above a certain power level anymore. The volume knob on the amp turns but doesn't increase past a certain point and bumping the decibels in audacity results in the same behavior. At the start of my session it's pleasurable but about 15 minutes in I find myself reaching for power that doesn't exist.

The v3 file was 10/10, the overall premise and editing were both great, but some of the scenes weren't my cup of tea which is pretty common.
phx
Explorer
Explorer

Post by phx »

electrosub1983 wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 9:23 am Looking forward to try this!!! For my understanding, A is left and B is right, or vice versa?
A is Left, and B is Right.
MatzeM
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MatzeM »

Hi,

After all the good reviews I saw, I finally was able to give it a try.

Amazing.

Was one of the best CH designed for estim I've ever experienced.

The estim with common placed on head was outstanding.

Thank you so much for sharing this masterpiece with the community!

Highly appreciate all the work you've put in there.

Best regards
M