Tease and Denial 2024

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Sceenar
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): I wish

Tease and Denial 2024

Post by Sceenar »

Hey guys,

I will need your help finding a lot of good teases for next year.

Currently I'm on my 6th day of denial and the plan is to finish this year off with a weeklong tease starting today, that will either deny me for another week or let me cum another time before December 31st.
December 31st will then be my last "normal" orgasm for quite some time.

Going into 2024, I want to only cum from webteases with 1-6 weeks inbetween each tease.
Before I start a tease, I will roll a die to decide for how many weeks I am denied after. If I don't get to cum through the tease - too bad, denial period is still on.

So that's why I need some teases where I don't know beforehand if I get to cum or not.
My kinks are very wide spread, so feel free to post your favorite teases, even if you may know that I won't get to cum :-D
Teases that go on for several days are also ok. If it ends in the middle of a week, the set "denial sentence" will start the following Monday.

And once September is over, I will be closing out the year with Locktober, No Nut November and Denial December back to back to back. It's gonna be quite the challenge!
Last edited by Sceenar on Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Last orgasm: April 16, 2024
Sceenar
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Tease and Denial 2024

Post by Sceenar »

So I finished my tease today and well...I'm still denied.

Honestly can't wait to get my release on the 31st, but until then: no touching :-D
PlayfulGuy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): No domme
Sub/Slave(s): No sub

Post by PlayfulGuy »

Quite the challenge you're giving yourself!

One of my all time favourite teases is Girls Who Love To Tease, but it's not a series.

A few series that I've enjoyed:
Five Days of Pleasure
Edge Slave Training by schefflera (6 days)
The Week of Stroking series by MistressSummers

I'll look over my notes and see if any others jump out at me. (edit: Added Week of Stroking)

PG
Sceenar
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Sceenar »

Thanks for your recommendations. Edge slave training and 5 days of pleasure are two teases I already played couple years ago. I can‘t remember if I finished them though.

Also I broke my own fucking rules by cumming yesterday aswell as twice today…I just couldn‘t hold it together yesterday :blush:
That‘s why I feel like I should punish myself by making my next year even harder.

First thing is, I‘m gonna roll 2 dice instead of 1 on the 31st to determine my first denial period.
Second thing, if a tease asks if I want to cum, I HAVE to choose no and be denied.
Plus I prepared a small pool of teases with 100% denial. Before I start a tease I’m going to flip a coin, with heads meaning I have to play a tease from the denial pool.

From now on no touching until the 31st!! :lol:
PlayfulGuy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PlayfulGuy »

Sceenar wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 12:46 am
Plus I prepared a small pool of teases with 100% denial. Before I start a tease I’m going to flip a coin, with heads meaning I have to play a tease from the denial pool.
Care to share your list of denial ones?
If you're into Cock Hero type videos I have a list of some of those that end in denial.

Recently I tried Edging Challenge by jessie38, and even though I don't personally care for some of the material used it was a fantastic tease, and ends in denial. It's totally worth adding to your list if it's not already there.

Another I thought was fun was The Goon House by SubbyGoonette If you win you get to cum, if not you're denied. I had to play it several times to win.

If you like, or at least don't mind hentai I'd recommend Hentai Memory Game. Again it took me several tries to get all the answers, and permission to cum, but most of all it was fun.

Another I tried that I thought was an absolute Tease with a capital "T" was Pull Your Tease. You might get lucky and you might not (like me). In my notes I wrote "Very frustrating! It turns what should be fun into torture, without using torture."

Cheers, and happy holidays!
Sceenar
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Sceenar »

Happy New Year!

I can link you my denial teases once I‘m at home in a few days.
Also I just rolled my dice and got a 6 and a 4. Therefore 10 weeks of complete denial to start into 2024…
Sceenar
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Sceenar »

Here is my list of teases with guaranteed denial:

"Gina wants you to suffer"
"Franziska wants to tease you again"
"Forbidden to Cum"
"Deity Denial"
"Goddess of the Edge"
"Will you want to go on?" --> You'll have to choose to be denied in the beginning
"Gemma Commands" --> You'll have to choose to be denied in the beginning
"Pee Holding GFE" --> You'll have to choose to be denied in the beginning

Also I had two wet dreams since I started my denial period...but I came up with a good punishment.
Every wet dream will be an extra week of denial at the beginning of next year + it will each take away one coinflip and therefore one chance of release.
That means the next two teases will definitely be from the denial pool.

Edit: Added another tease where you can choose to be denied
Madfree3
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Madfree3 »

Hi! I was wondering how your denial was coming along. Any slip ups?
Madfree3
Sceenar
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Sceenar »

No slip ups so far, just the wet dreams I already mentioned. Actually had another one just last night :lol:
That means even more denial.

For me, accidents aren‘t that likely to happen to be fair.
During my denial periods I strictly forbid myself from stroking and touching.

The only way I edge myself every few days is by positioning my abdomen in a certain way whilst feeling a slight urge to pee.
Thats how I get the most frustrating experience out of it while having almost perfect control over the edge and thus getting some nice twitches out of my desperate cock.

Cannot wait to play my first tease for this year though.
March 10 is the day :-D
Lilyth

Post by Lilyth »

Wow, this seems impossible to me. I recently decided to test myself and go a month in denial. Ive maybe gotten a week at best in the past. A month seems daunting, going as long as you are is nuts.

I hope you are able to make it to March. I myself am going from new moon to new moon, only a couple days in. If you have any advice I'd appreciate it. Otherwise I may have to try some of the recommendations listed so far.
Sceenar
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Sceenar »

First of all, good luck with your own challenge!

As far as advice goes, I don‘t really have any to be honest.
For me it really helps not touching myself at all when it comes to long term denial.
It’s probably gonna get a lot harder for me too as soon as I play the first tease.

I managed to kinda block out my horny thoughts when I‘m not touching myself for a longer period of time. But I guess that won‘t work for everybody.

And as much as it turns me on being denied, I honestly also really like the fact that I don‘t waste as much time by masturbating during this challenge. And when I do, it feels rewarding and exciting every time.
Sceenar
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Sceenar »

Well…

yesterday was the day I lost control and therefore also the challenge. Guess I was too confident after all.

I was once again using my handsfree edging technique that I mentioned above, but held the position for half a second too long.
When I felt the cum slowly rising up, I immediately relaxed all my muscles and tried to avoid the accident, but I wasn‘t quiet successful.

Seconds later all the cum just oozed out of my cock without any pressure.
I can‘t even remember if it felt good or not because the only thing I felt in this moment was disappointment.

So with the challenge being lost, I thought I‘d change things up a bit without *not* denying myself.
As already stated before, I would have taken away one coinflip for release with every wet dream I have. I‘m currently at five :lol:
With the accident that happened yesterday, I will add the remaining three teases from my denial pool to the mix and I will play them with one week inbetween each tease for the next two months, starting with the initially planned date (March 10).

In case I survive these 8 weeks of teasing, I‘ll have to see how I proceed with my denial.
PlayfulGuy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PlayfulGuy »

Sceenar wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 6:31 pm
Seconds later all the cum just oozed out of my cock without any pressure.
I can‘t even remember if it felt good or not because the only thing I felt in this moment was disappointment.
Sounds like a perfect ruined orgasm! I've had it happen once, but have not managed to repeat it yet, so I know the feeling. It didn't really feel like I came, but the amount of cum that flowed out was like I did, so it felt like both did and didn't at the same time.

Personally I would count that as a success rather than a failure. You denied yourself the full orgasm, you just leaked a lot. :-D

PG
Sceenar
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Sceenar »

I‘m gonna have to start this whole thing from scratch…

Yesterday I already played the tease because I knew I won’t have much time today.
Very early into the tease I went over the edge on accident and didn‘t even ruin the orgasm.
Few hours later I played another tease where I again, came when I wasn‘t supposed to.

So today, hard reset, one last orgasm, starting the 10 weeks over.
This time though, handsfree edging only once a week for 10 minutes max.
Would really like to do it without any wet dreams this time, do you think a chastity cage will help?
PlayfulGuy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PlayfulGuy »

Sceenar wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 9:09 am So today, hard reset, one last orgasm, starting the 10 weeks over.
This time though, handsfree edging only once a week for 10 minutes max.
Would really like to do it without any wet dreams this time, do you think a chastity cage will help?
A chastity cage might help with the wet dreams, but you might not sleep well :-D

The situation you described is kind of a recipe for failure. Having an accident and then trying again a few hours later, you're pretty much already primed for another accident.

I've found that after an orgasm I need to be very careful for at least the first two or three edging sessions afterward, but the longer I go the more my brain seems to get the idea that I'm not to be cumming, and for a while the edging sessions are easier. But then as I go longer and longer without orgasm the more my body starts saying "okay, enough is enough", and I have to stay very focused when edging to make sure I don't go too far.

I don't have any experience with hands free edging, but after about 4 weeks I don't think I could handle hands free.
I would need to be hands on to have full control of the stimulation in order to make sure I don't go over.

PG