GAME: A Goon Weekend (15-17 December)

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
Noah
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: GAME: A Goon Weekend (15-17 December)

Post by Noah »

state_of_arousal wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 9:29 pm
Noah wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 3:14 pm
Two questions:

Do the losers still have to do wheel spins after every task while earning their punishment points?

Even though I won my coin flip am I allowed to complete tasks to help my team earn punishment points?
Good points:
- The wheel is no longer effective!
- You may, if you forfeit your reward (or at least deny yourself until done)!

Thank you kindly for the reward :w00t:

Creator of many devious forum games and always up for exchanging personal teases!
Sapphire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by Sapphire »

Noah wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 10:14 pm
Two questions:

Do the losers still have to do wheel spins after every task while earning their punishment points?

Even though I won my coin flip am I allowed to complete tasks to help my team earn punishment points?
Good points:
Poor Shenoob is the only one I didn't save on their team. Although I am grateful for Shenoob giving some great tasks that helped me win...Maybe I should give the reward to Shenoob instead of dquary...

jkjk (sorry Shenoob D: )
state_of_arousal
Explorer
Explorer

Post by state_of_arousal »

Noah wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 10:14 pm
Two questions:

Good points:
Wanna know what's funny? Even though I won my coin flip, my dominant partner had the final say in whether or not I could cum - it was part of our agreement for me to have the weekend free from our dynamic so I didn't have to perform my daily tasks and I was able to masturbate at my leisure. She denied my request for orgasm for now. I have the rest of the day free, but after tonight we return to our arrangement, hopefully she lets me cum sometime in the next day or two.

I finally just started edging to my goon triggers from the wheel spin that I got just before midnight last night.
Gooner File:

Participant: state_of_arousal
Discord: state_of_arousal
Team: Cherry
Score: 0
Goon Triggers:
1. Goon/Joi/Edge/Femdom captions
2. Messy (Spit/Saliva/Wet-and-Messy fetish such as food/paint/oil)
3. Cumswapping
4. Unnatural hair colors (Blue/Green/Pink/Purple/Yellow etc.)
5 Boobs clothed or nude - added by Sapphire
6. Bondage
7. Indian - added by Sapphire
I'm 40 edges in after only going through 10% of the pictures...that boobs trigger from Sapphire is brutal. I'd already agreed to complete this task before accepting any reward or beginning my punishment, but since my mistress denied me my reward orgasm anyway I can complete it at my leisure I guess. The real kick in the nuts is that I did that task and spun the wheel before midnight, but didn't finish my report in time so I didn't even get the points for it, but it doesn't matter - The Wheel must be fed!

My mistress usually requires me to have an edging session at least once a day, so if I'm still denied I may do some of these tasks to help my team out if they are struggling to reach their punishment points...at least until I'm finally granted sweet release. Definitely not helping at all today, though. After this events of this weekend, this final challenge of edging to every fucking picture (many more than once) and then being denied my orgasm, I'm at least going to take the rest of the night off to relax and try to de-horny myself with some kind of distractions, heh.
Last edited by state_of_arousal on Mon Dec 18, 2023 10:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sapphire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Sapphire »

state_of_arousal wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 10:34 pm I'm 40 edges in after only going through 10% of the pictures...that boobs trigger from Sapphire is brutal.
Having had it most of the game, I can concur it is brutal :p Tell your dom partner I agree that you should be denied to help shenoob out of this mess.
state_of_arousal
Explorer
Explorer

Sapphire wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 10:50 pm
state_of_arousal wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 10:34 pm I'm 40 edges in after only going through 10% of the pictures...that boobs trigger from Sapphire is brutal.
Having had it most of the game, I can concur it is brutal :p Tell your dom partner I agree that you should be denied to help shenoob out of this mess.
She doesn't need any more encouragement to make me suffer :angry: but I'll pass your message along.
state_of_arousal
Explorer
Explorer

My mistress replied: "Oh, how kind of Sapphire to express their support for my decision, albeit in a rather sadistic way. Tell them I appreciate their concern, but rest assured, I'm more than capable of ensuring you receive the proper amount of suffering on my own. *smirks*"
korashar
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by korashar »

dquary wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 9:12 pm
korashar wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 8:55 pm For those interested, I made a compilation (as a set) in the HMCPv2 topic. All the 320+ goon pictures are there.
Can you share a link curious to take a peak
Sure!

viewtopic.php?p=357093#p357093
HMCP Rules: Click Here

It's time to duel
Wins: 21
Losses: 22

Dos and Don'ts & toys
Spoiler: show

Toys:
Ball gag and handcuffs (harness like this picture), chastity cage, fleshlight, nipple clamps linked by chain with cock ring, rope, shoelaces, wooden spoon, clothespins, belts, rubber bands, slippers (for spanking)
DO/DON'Ts:
DO :yes: :CEI, JOI, CBT, Cumplay, nipple play/torture, chastity, edging, ruin, spanking, surface pain, bondage, private humiliation, cockhero, webteases, PMVs, compilations, almost any categories, including trans, femboy, gay, hentai, soft or hardcore.
DON'T :no: : Won't do anal, public, pictures, proof, save/freeze loads. Won't do or watch pee, scat, blood, gore, vomit, pregnant, granny.
korashar
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by korashar »

Sorry my brain is melting I think. But IF I got that right, I'm free to cum?! :w00t:
Or is it a ruin?
Do I still have to do tasks for the points after?

It's time to duel

Dos and Don'ts & toys

Toys:
Ball gag and handcuffs (harness like this picture), chastity cage, fleshlight, nipple clamps linked by chain with cock ring, rope, shoelaces, wooden spoon, clothespins, belts, rubber bands, slippers (for spanking)
DO/DON'Ts:
DO :yes: :CEI, JOI, CBT, Cumplay, nipple play/torture, chastity, edging, ruin, spanking, surface pain, bondage, private humiliation, cockhero, webteases, PMVs, compilations, almost any categories, including trans, femboy, gay, hentai, soft or hardcore.
DON'T :no: : Won't do anal, public, pictures, proof, save/freeze loads. Won't do or watch pee, scat, blood, gore, vomit, pregnant, granny.
Sapphire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Sapphire »

state_of_arousal wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 11:23 pm
My mistress replied: "Oh, how kind of Sapphire to express their support for my decision, albeit in a rather sadistic way. Tell them I appreciate their concern, but rest assured, I'm more than capable of ensuring you receive the proper amount of suffering on my own. *smirks*"
:lol: You've got a keeper
korashar wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 11:48 pm Sorry my brain is melting I think. But IF I got that right, I'm free to cum?! :w00t:
Or is it a ruin?
Do I still have to do tasks for the points after?
my understanding is you get to cum, and then you're free! But if you want to help your teammate who didn't get the reward, then you need to deny yourself
korashar
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by korashar »

Sapphire wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 11:53 pm
my understanding is you get to cum, and then you're free! But if you want to help your teammate who didn't get the reward, then you need to deny yourself
Well, well, well... I guess I'll let fate decide.

I'll later (whenever I have free time) roll this roulette of goddesses https://pickerwheel.com/pw?id=xqN2M
I'll then randomly choose one video of the goddess the wheel pick. (don't know how, I usually search somewhere, count videos and then use Google's random number)
IF and only IF it's a denial video (i.e., no ruin, cum, joi, cei, etc. by the end) I'll keep playing.

You said you needed ideas, there's one for you, why don't you try the wheel? Of course, you may be more selective of the video :-D

Anyway. Thanks for the reward!

It's time to duel

Dos and Don'ts & toys

Toys:
DO/DON'Ts:
state_of_arousal
Explorer
Explorer

korashar wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 12:00 am
I'll later (whenever I have free time) roll this roulette of goddesses https://pickerwheel.com/pw?id=xqN2M
Oh my god, what an amazing wheel! Bookmarked for later use, thank you!
Spaghetti-Kentucky
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Asexual

Post by Spaghetti-Kentucky »

I got heads on the flip of a coin!

I'm freeeeeeeeeee!!!!!
:w00t:

Thanks everyone for a such a fun game!
except those of you who ghosted your teams!!
I always love the kinds of games where there are consequences. Can't wait to see what the forum comes up with next.
Forum game history:
korashar
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by korashar »

Just to check... Who from team Cherry is still not free? I was rewarded with the release, but I'm still considering accepting the denial and helping out.

It's time to duel

Dos and Don'ts & toys

Toys:
DO/DON'Ts:
dquary
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by dquary »

I think of those playing it’s just upanddown and shenoob, feel bad for them but I needed to cum so bad I’d have been barely able to help.
korashar wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 5:49 pm Just to check... Who from team Cherry is still not free? I was rewarded with the release, but I'm still considering accepting the denial and helping out.
Number 1 player in it’s time to duel since August 2023! :thumbsup: :dumbells:
And 2023 MVP 8-)
6 time It's time to duel monthly MVP :cool: :strongbench:
March 2023 MVP
October 2022 MVP
July 2022 MVP
upanddown
Explorer
Explorer

Post by upanddown »

dquary wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 5:58 pm I think of those playing it’s just upanddown and shenoob, feel bad for them but I needed to cum so bad I’d have been barely able to help.
korashar wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 5:49 pm Just to check... Who from team Cherry is still not free? I was rewarded with the release, but I'm still considering accepting the denial and helping out.
No, I got helped out.
Sapphire wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 10:32 pm Poor Shenoob is the only one I didn't save on their team. Although I am grateful for Shenoob giving some great tasks that helped me win...Maybe I should give the reward to Shenoob instead of dquary...

jkjk (sorry Shenoob D: )