Trying to find a Regular Webtease with Alyssia Kent

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
staywab
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Trying to find a Regular Webtease with Alyssia Kent

Post by staywab »

Trying to find a regular webtease that had alyssia kent as a programmable sex bot, but can't for the life of me remember the title and search for it. Anyone?
Carnal1
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Re: Trying to find a Regular Webtease with Alyssia Kent

Post by Carnal1 »

Was that the Artificial Alyssia series by bennygrimm? I too was looking for them a bit ago and seems he's made them invisble for some reason. :-( They seemed to be really great and had a lot of positive feedback I thought.
staywab
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by staywab »

That sounds like the one... and that's a bummer.. oh well
giannitrib
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by giannitrib »

staywab
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by staywab »

it kinda worked, but not really - not all pages were archived sadly so only the first few pages or half of the tease was saved :(
bennygrimm
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bennygrimm »

staywab wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 11:15 pm Trying to find a regular webtease that had alyssia kent as a programmable sex bot, but can't for the life of me remember the title and search for it. Anyone?
Hi all, sorry it took so long to reply to this.

Me and a couple friends have started a publishing company – Hyperkube Publishing Co.

One of many annoying things about Amazon is that if you want to participate in KDP, your book/story literally isn't allowed to be published elsewhere.

As a result, I had to unpublish some of the stuff I had here on Milovana to be able to sell it as an ebook.

I really enjoy writing here, but the last time the site went down, I had a lot of teases (many where they were in the middle of being written!) which I couldn't access – whether it was via the author's dashboard or the site itself.

I'd been considering trying to make a go of writing erotica professionally, so a few friends and I started a publishing company and now publish erotica through Hyperkube Publishing Co.

We have a mailing list you can subscribe to located here, and if you subscribe and mention that you came from Milovana, I'll send you "The New Man of the House" (formerly "Bully makes your mom your domme") for free as an epub/pdf/e-reader file.

We sell many of our stories on Amazon (the bully one got blocked by amazon, so we give it away for free as a promotion), and if you liked my Milovana style stories, I think you'll really like Laz's "Continuum Company" series, especially "The Future is Femdom" (available here).

Sorry again – but I have years' worth of writing here that I'd rather not lose access to, and a lot of people seem to be okay with financially supporting people who are writing femdom-themed smut (especially POV stuff).

As a note – if you subscribe to the email list and email us ([email protected]) I can send you the ebook of Artificial Alyssia 1 in lieu of the stepmom one, just mention that you've subscribed because of Milovana.

and please consider following me (Ben Pilgrim) and one of my partners (L. Lazarus Longfellow) on Goodreads and Amazon.

Thanks again y'all.
I'm moving some of my most popular stories to Amazon.

You can find out about the new stories that I'm publishing alongside stories from my friends at Hyperkube Publishing Co. –– Subscribe to our email list for exclusive deals and updates!