Preparation/Questions for Game: A Goon Weekend (starts Friday, the 15th of December)

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
Ret_tard
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: GAME: A Goon Weekend (starts Friday, the 15th of December)

Post by Ret_tard »

This sounds fun, I'm in
Sapphire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Post by Sapphire »

Love to join. What is your discord?
Tittylover69
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tittylover69 »

I'm ready to play! I'm in. 8-)
Drool
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Drool »

Gooning? Hm... I wonder if this is the right thing for me... :hmmm:

Ok, I'm in. :lol:

Idea for a task:
Spoiler: show
Difficulty: medium
Watch the first half of this clip (from 0:00 to 7:00) and edge as much as you want/can.
Then pause the clip and open the spoiler.
https://spankbang.com/8d55a/video/pmv%2 ... 20camgirls
Now do the DOUBLE number of edges for the second half.

dquary
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by dquary »

This is a little outside my comfort zone and makes me a little nervous to consider but damn can’t resist a good wager game like this. :look: So fuck it I’m in.
Number 1 player in it’s time to duel since August 2023! :thumbsup: :dumbells:
And 2023 MVP 8-)
6 time It's time to duel monthly MVP :cool: :strongbench:
March 2023 MVP
October 2022 MVP
July 2022 MVP
dquary
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by dquary »

Two questions, the game will be happening exclusively in this forum thread right? Discord isn’t required?

And second if someone ruins does that mean they lose all points they have gotten for the team thus far or just forfeit the points for that challenge?
And 2023 MVP 8-)
March 2023 MVP
October 2022 MVP
July 2022 MVP
Noah
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Noah »

dquary wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 9:02 pm Two questions, the game will be happening exclusively in this forum thread right? Discord isn’t required?

And second if someone ruins does that mean they lose all points they have gotten for the team thus far or just forfeit the points for that challenge?
- The game will be exclusively in the forum and Discord isn't required! I just mentioned it as an option to have additional contact with each other during the game!
- The moment someone ruins the points will remain in the team. Take in mind that an enemy team might get points for ruining you (if it happens by a task from an enemy team). You will forfeit the points for the challenge you are doing (because you didn't manage to complete it). From the moment you ruin, you will no longer gain points for your team, so they will be fighting for the win with a member less. You can still try to make it difficult on the enemy team, so that your team wins. You will still get the reward or punishment, the moment the game ends.

Creator of many devious forum games and always up for exchanging personal teases!
korashar
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by korashar »

I said I'm in, but now I'll have to reconsider. :\'-(

I'll probably be away on Saturday and Sunday, being back home by night only and being able to play for a very few hours late night. How this affect the game and my team? If having free time is a huge advantage, I'll have to jump out, unfortunately.
HMCP Rules: Click Here

It's time to duel
Wins: 21
Losses: 22

Dos and Don'ts & toys

Toys:
Ball gag and handcuffs (harness like this picture), chastity cage, fleshlight, nipple clamps linked by chain with cock ring, rope, shoelaces, wooden spoon, clothespins, belts, rubber bands, slippers (for spanking)
DO/DON'Ts:
DO :yes: :CEI, JOI, CBT, Cumplay, nipple play/torture, chastity, edging, ruin, spanking, surface pain, bondage, private humiliation, cockhero, webteases, PMVs, compilations, almost any categories, including trans, femboy, gay, hentai, soft or hardcore.
DON'T :no: : Won't do anal, public, pictures, proof, save/freeze loads. Won't do or watch pee, scat, blood, gore, vomit, pregnant, granny.
Noah
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Noah »

korashar wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 3:46 pm I said I'm in, but now I'll have to reconsider. :\'-(

I'll probably be away on Saturday and Sunday, being back home by night only and being able to play for a very few hours late night. How this affect the game and my team? If having free time is a huge advantage, I'll have to jump out, unfortunately.
I'd say you can still join in, given the person that scores the most within a team possibly gets rewarded as well :lol: I have also thought of ways to give points to those that stay behind! I also assume that over the three teams there will be more and less active members! In this game the more the merrier, because the game strongly depends on input :) On that note: even the most active cannot do more than what is posted, which makes it so that you will just have more intense sessions than those that spread it over more time :lol:

Creator of many devious forum games and always up for exchanging personal teases!
korashar
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by korashar »

Noah wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 4:54 pm
korashar wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 3:46 pm I said I'm in, but now I'll have to reconsider. :\'-(

I'd say you can still join in, given the person that scores the most within a team possibly gets rewarded as well :lol: I have also thought of ways to give points to those that stay behind! I also assume that over the three teams there will be more and less active members! In this game the more the merrier, because the game strongly depends on input :) On that note: even the most active cannot do more than what is posted, which makes it so that you will just have more intense sessions than those that spread it over more time :lol:
If that's the case, I'm still in. I'm not worried about being punished or reward, I just don't want to screw up my team's score... I'll come up with some task on Friday.
HMCP Rules: Click Here

It's time to duel
Wins: 21
Losses: 22

Dos and Don'ts & toys

Toys:
Ball gag and handcuffs (harness like this picture), chastity cage, fleshlight, nipple clamps linked by chain with cock ring, rope, shoelaces, wooden spoon, clothespins, belts, rubber bands, slippers (for spanking)
DO/DON'Ts:
DO :yes: :CEI, JOI, CBT, Cumplay, nipple play/torture, chastity, edging, ruin, spanking, surface pain, bondage, private humiliation, cockhero, webteases, PMVs, compilations, almost any categories, including trans, femboy, gay, hentai, soft or hardcore.
DON'T :no: : Won't do anal, public, pictures, proof, save/freeze loads. Won't do or watch pee, scat, blood, gore, vomit, pregnant, granny.
Noah
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Noah »

Good/Goon News Everyone!

- The game is as good as completed and you can check the updated version on the first page!

What have I added?
- Since there are 18 participants we will have THREE TEAMS!
- One team will win, two will lose (but the team that ends second gets a lesser punishment!)
- This also means that there are two people of the losing teams (those with the highest score) that have a chance to gain the reward instead!
- I have added a Gooned Wheel! Every time you finish a task you must spin a wheel that gives 'Gooned Effects'! It promotes interactivity, input and adds a chance to shift some of the points! Being gooned out means you'll be making stupid choices, so it makes sense to add this!
- A reward for those that create a task daily (10 points per day, and 20 additional points if you create a task every day).
- I have added Goon Triggers: Choose three Goon Triggers at the start of the day! Every day you will post (at least) one image for every Goon Trigger you have! Every day you will choose a moment to edge to all the images that have been posted! During the game you can get more Goon Triggers. In favour of the game, I advice you to choose three triggers that are more common!
- There will be some additional effects, based on your score/the score of your team at the end of Friday and Saturday!

If you have any ideas or things you’d like to see changed to the game, feel free to let me know! I will make a new topic for the game on Thursday, with the team you have been randomly put in!

FeetTickler
Explorer
Explorer

Post by FeetTickler »

Sign me up ;)
Sapphire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Sapphire »

My three triggers are:

1. shemales/traps/sissies
2. cum
3. boobs

my discord is "justhcim"
xman911
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by xman911 »

Sign me up. It sounds like a fun game.
dquary
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by dquary »

I wonder if the losing teams should race for second place? And the last place team maybe gets an additional punishment like when finally allowed to release they have to ruin? Definitely raises the risk :look:
And 2023 MVP 8-)
March 2023 MVP
October 2022 MVP