New Release: Beat to the Feet

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

Fineart
Explorer
Explorer

New Release: Beat to the Feet

Post by Fineart »

Hi folks - Introducing my first Cock Hero video - Beat to the Feet. I've dedicated so much time to the actual video I'm spent, so I'm not including images or anything here - just the details. If you like feet related content I hope the video just sells itself, just dive right in.

This one features nine rounds of all feet related content. Approx. 30 mins of play. Each round has a different feet related theme apart from the final round. No extras, no e - stim track, no gimmicks, just pure quality feet content. Beats are not too challenging, but it's certainly not a walk in the park. Hopefully I've achieved what I set out to do and take things on a bit of journey with some ups and downs. Music from different genres that I felt fit the video is included. Everything gels together well I think.

I created this video kind of as a ying to the yang of Foot Champion, which is a fantastic Cock Hero video. I have included music at the end of mine which was at the start of Foot Champion as a little nod of appreciation. I wanted something that had more of a focus on the fantastic amateur feet content that is out there. I combined this with some pro shot videos as well to make the best of both worlds. To this effect, this video runs at 720p due to some of the original footage only being available in a lower resolution. There was no point up scaling amateur clips that were filmed on an iPhone, so I've left it at 720p. I can guarantee you that the quality of the material I have painstakingly picked far outweighs any resolution hesitation you may have. 4K only fans may have to go with the non foot lovers and look elsewhere! You can still give it a try - you might just like it.....

All of the video production is by me and the legend that is Digitalparkinglot assisted me with tidying up the beat tracks (maybe selling him short there for some tracks!) and outputting them for me. I can't thank him enough for all of his help with the beat tracks. This video wouldn't have been possible without him. Feels good to make my first production with the assistance of one of the GOATS of Cock Hero videos.

As others have said before, it is only when you create one of these videos yourself do you realise the amount of time and effort it takes to get it finished up. It took me a colossal effort to get this all together, but it's the Cock Hero video I've always wanted myself and hopefully others can get enjoyment out of it.

MEGA download link here:
https://mega.nz/file/hAtxwJxD#E_6iDk2uT ... xx1I_0xNAY

Anyone feel free to create a torrent if you want - I'm just hosting it on MEGA.

Comments are very welcomed - please leave your thoughts if you watched. Remember this is my first attempt!!! I might do another video further down the road of something less niche but in a similar style or even something else a bit niche. I'll see what folks think of this one in the first instance. I need a rest first after producing this one in any case!

Enjoy folks :-)
zebbg69
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: New Release: Beat to the Feet

Post by zebbg69 »

Very exciting!
I won't have feedback for a while, since I don't have much alone time right now,
but THANK YOU for this production! It sounds wonderful.
digitalparkinglot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by digitalparkinglot »

Congratulations Fineart on creating your first CH video. They are harder and take more time then you anticipate, but also a lot more rewarding then you can imagine.

This is a really good Cock Hero video and if you like feet you are going to LOVE this one. I recommend everyone add this to their collections, whether you like feet or not.

-digitalparkinglot
Please enjoy my other creations:
Spoiler: show

CH-Blue Angel
CH-Little Caprice
CH-Dani Daniels
CH-Night & Day
CH-Breathe - Featuring Anjelica
CH-Breathe Harder - Featuring Anjelica
CH-Erotic Delirium
CH-Stacy Vs Sybil
CH-Jia Vs Michelle
CH-Mia Vs Dani
CH-Emily Vs Naomi
CH-Softcore Collaboration 3 (Produced & round #7)
Fapilicious-Blowjob Edition
Fapilicious-Featuring Aubrey Star
Fapilicious-Featuring Anjelica
Fapiliciuos-Featuring Tracy Lindsay
RLGL-Featuring Lily Ivy
RLGL-Featuring Clover
RLGL-Featuring Guerlain
RLGL-Featuring Sabrisse
RLGL-Featuring Kasey Chase
RLGL-Featuring Michaela Isizzu
RLGL-Featuring Lesbian Lovers
Ultimate Edging Challenge-Blowjob Edition
Ultimate Edging Challenge-Massage Edition
Wet Dream Induction-Featuring Tracy Lindsay
PMV Pussy Licking Good
E-Stim Fantasy
E-Stim with Michaela Isizzu
E-Stim with Guerlain
E-Stim with Kasey Chase
E-Stim with Lily Ivy
E-Stim with Liya Silver
Fineart
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Fineart »

digitalparkinglot wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:03 pm Congratulations Fineart on creating your first CH video. They are harder and take more time then you anticipate, but also a lot more rewarding then you can imagine.

This is a really good Cock Hero video and if you like feet you are going to LOVE this one. I recommend everyone add this to their collections, whether you like feet or not.

-digitalparkinglot
Very kind of you to give the video an endorsement. Thank you. Was an absolute pleasure working with you.
zebbg69
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by zebbg69 »

digitalparkinglot wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:03 pm ...whether you like feet or not.
:\'-( people don't like feet?? :huh:
satn00b
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by satn00b »

I just had a short preview and found the content very exciting. I'll download for sure and try it once I get some time on my hands (and feet).

PS: What's the name of the song in the end? :w00t: #meme
Luvz2edge
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by Luvz2edge »

That’s awesome. :w00t:

We don’t often get Feet focused CH so I’m definitely gonna try that soon.

I’m currently a bit busy though but once I do get some free time I’ll make sure to give you my feedback.

Congrats in advance though 🥂
Fineart
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Fineart »

satn00b wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 7:40 am I just had a short preview and found the content very exciting. I'll download for sure and try it once I get some time on my hands (and feet).

PS: What's the name of the song in the end? :w00t: #meme
Hi, glad to hear you enjoyed what you have seen! The track titles are all at the end of the video. Let me know what you think when you've given it a proper run through. Cheers.
Fineart
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Fineart »

Luvz2edge wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:05 am That’s awesome. :w00t:

We don’t often get Feet focused CH so I’m definitely gonna try that soon.

I’m currently a bit busy though but once I do get some free time I’ll make sure to give you my feedback.

Congrats in advance though 🥂
That's very kind of you to say, thank you. Look forward to hearing what you think. Cheers.
Tia Blaze
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tia Blaze »

Hey!

So you managed to find help for your beatmeter in the end. Thanks to digitalparkinglot.
That's cool.

Congratulations on your first video/production. 🥳
(no I have not seen it)
Previous creations:
Sexy YouTube (Nov. 11, 2022)
Sexy YouTube 4K60 Upscale (Jun. 30, 2023)
Rhythms of Desire (Jul. 8, 2023)
Rhythms of Desire - Championship & extended edition (Jan. 30, 2024)

If you wish to support me, donations are not required but appreciated:
Spoiler: show
Monero (XMR) address:
48ADVDxJtHhf75evTponBudLXkGay1VW4DYT6QN7QG2n8fP6QspdLW83QzcuvvsTZZWWTXUSMhCWeAx9MwDJEAZtGmqs9eL
Fineart
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Fineart »

Tia Blaze wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 3:53 pm Hey!

So you managed to find help for your beatmeter in the end. Thanks to digitalparkinglot.
That's cool.

Congratulations on your first video/production. 🥳
(no I have not seen it)
Thanks very much! DPL is a legend.

You haven't seen it? Give it a look!
puste
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave

Post by puste »

Try this estim. I have not try it out my self yet.
https://www.sendspace.com/file/il1bhs

Estim configuration is common (left- & right-) to head, left+ to shaft, right+ to under balls or lowest possible to shaft.
Remember it is used for DIY E-Stim Stereo Device. Not sure it will work with other devices.
derrickx757
Explorer
Explorer

Post by derrickx757 »

I was not able to finish the tease but it looks great so far! I always admire anyone who takes the time to make a tease. You are appreciated! :smile:
zebbg69
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by zebbg69 »

puste wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 10:00 pm Try this estim. I have not try it out my self yet.
https://www.sendspace.com/file/il1bhs

Estim configuration is common (left- & right-) to head, left+ to shaft, right+ to under balls or lowest possible to shaft.
Remember it is used for DIY E-Stim Stereo Device. Not sure it will work with other devices.
Already an e-stim! :w00t:
Fineart
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Fineart »

derrickx757 wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 3:10 am I was not able to finish the tease but it looks great so far! I always admire anyone who takes the time to make a tease. You are appreciated! :smile:
Thank you very much. For me, escalation is a most important part of any CH vid - that starts with a tease.