lovense pattern programing/editing

This is the place for all suggestions, releases and feedback regarding Milovana Hardware efforts.
Jens01
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

lovense pattern programing/editing

Post by Jens01 »

Hi... seems the lurking came finally to an end XD

I'm atm locking deeper into the world of patterns after switching the lovense Max 2 for the new Solace.

I honestly always just plain and simple hated the lovense remote app to as they call it "program" a pattern.

Now I have looked at the lovense media player and while this does look a little it better the supported functions don't seem to include the "thrust"-action of the solace. I'm not even sure if lovense is still updating that software.

But at least with the lovense media player you can export a pattern and you get a *.json file to work with.

That file now sadly looks quiet different from the only other information I could find about pattern development.
(https://developer.lovense.com/docs/stan ... d-api.html

I have also (unsuccessfully) tried to locate downloaded patterns from the lovense-remote-app in the hope to get a look at those files.

Does by any chance anyone have any Ideas to help me out? Cause in the end I just want that toy to do as it is told. Preferably exactly as it is told.

P.S. "Thank you" to any friendly moderator who might have to move my question to a more appropriate place of the forum XD
wellrested
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: lovense pattern programing/editing

Post by wellrested »

Have you tried connecting your toy to https://xtoys.app/? It works for other lovense apps.

That has a lot more controls (and flexability to add new controls, either called patterns or teases) than the out of the box lovense app.