[Announcement] COCK HERO: MASTER CLASS by AlchemyX Cumming SOON!

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

EvilScar
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Announcement] COCK HERO: MASTER CLASS by AlchemyX Cumming SOON!

Post by EvilScar »

I'm a huge fan of your creations, i especially loved Cock Hero EROS! and EORS 2, i Hope It Will be on the same style! Anyway i can't wait, i don't play a CH since Inferno Canto III, so i'm really excited! Hope you will release It this weekend...
AlchemyX
Explorer
Explorer

Post by AlchemyX »

EvilScar wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 7:37 am I'm a huge fan of your creations, i especially loved Cock Hero EROS! and EORS 2, i Hope It Will be on the same style! Anyway i can't wait, i don't play a CH since Inferno Canto III, so i'm really excited! Hope you will release It this weekend...
Spoiler: show
Sorry to disappoint but won't be this weekend. Soon but not that soon. Eros! and Eros!! have a very distinct structure and Master Class has some similarities but its a different structure. I plan to do Eros!!! someday but I got distracted by the Master series. I hope you enjoy it. I'm working hard to get it completed.
Tracy Lee
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tracy Lee »

robs wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 12:53 am One word: fantastic!

I've played Remaster several dozen times, and I'm here to tell you that this one is even better!
(I got to be on the beta team, so I can say for sure!)

Make damned sure to have a bunch of lube and a lot of openings on your calendar.

There are some real challenges in there, and even seasoned players that have been around since Jupiter and Vindicare were just getting started should find a few tricky parts that challenge your skills.

This is going to be a GREAT Christmas!
It sounds very challenging, and I think I'm ready for it. I hope it's a marathon like challenge, at least not less than 60 minutes. I love playing long CH. Also, it seems like you revealed that it will be a Christmas gift :w00t:
Zero_absolute
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Zero_absolute »

AlchemyX wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 10:20 pm
Zero_absolute wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 9:33 pm Let's goooooooooo

I'm very curious about the reward....
It will be the reward girl system like your EROS and EROS2 videos (or like Rinascere videos?)
I guess you'll have to see if you ever make it to the reward round :lol:
Well, if the effort will be huge i hope the reward will be worth xD

I simply love the reward girls system, if it will be in this CH i will tryhard so hard to complete it, but in these cases i find very hard make a choice...
robs
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by robs »

Tracy Lee wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 7:05 am It sounds very challenging, and I think I'm ready for it. I hope it's a marathon like challenge, at least not less than 60 minutes. I love playing long CH. Also, it seems like you revealed that it will be a Christmas gift :w00t:
I figure I wasn't letting the cat out of the bag, since AlchemyX already put a Santa hat on the chick in his logo.
I can't tell you any more details, but I'm almost certain you will be satisfied with the length (and the girth).

Dust off your toys, refill your bottle of lube, and get prepared for what's cumming.

The last episode was Remaster... Make sure you've played it all the way through, because this is Master Class!
Avyos
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Avyos »

CH Remaster was the hardest cockhero i ever player, i Lost a lot of times... But in the end, after a huge number of tries, i was able tò complete It! I loved It, the scenes, the quality, the Beats and the ending.... I love Dani Daniels so for me was like the Heaven xD

Well, you said that MasterClass will be harder, i think i have to keep in mind that i will lose at least the same time required for Remaster, but this is an incredibile news and i'm so excited! I will hold on until this release (i hope It won't take too much time because it will be hard to play after a long time of rest 🤣).

Have a good day and a good work, all of us belevies that it will be a master piece, you have all of our support!
AlchemyX
Explorer
Explorer

Post by AlchemyX »

Avyos wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 6:52 am CH Remaster was the hardest cockhero i ever player, i Lost a lot of times... But in the end, after a huge number of tries, i was able tò complete It! I loved It, the scenes, the quality, the Beats and the ending.... I love Dani Daniels so for me was like the Heaven xD

Well, you said that MasterClass will be harder, i think i have to keep in mind that i will lose at least the same time required for Remaster, but this is an incredibile news and i'm so excited! I will hold on until this release (i hope It won't take too much time because it will be hard to play after a long time of rest 🤣).

Have a good day and a good work, all of us belevies that it will be a master piece, you have all of our support!
Thanks for the love Avyos! I certainly hope you love this upcoming release as much as Remaster. Its been a massive labor of love.
Tracy Lee
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tracy Lee »

robs wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 12:50 am
Tracy Lee wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 7:05 am It sounds very challenging, and I think I'm ready for it. I hope it's a marathon like challenge, at least not less than 60 minutes. I love playing long CH. Also, it seems like you revealed that it will be a Christmas gift :w00t:
I figure I wasn't letting the cat out of the bag, since AlchemyX already put a Santa hat on the chick in his logo.
I can't tell you any more details, but I'm almost certain you will be satisfied with the length (and the girth).

Dust off your toys, refill your bottle of lube, and get prepared for what's cumming.

The last episode was Remaster... Make sure you've played it all the way through, because this is Master Class!
Is Remaster playing at the end of MASTER class? I don't know if I understand correctly or not :-/ Perhaps this is too cruel, isn't it
robs
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by robs »

Tracy Lee wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 2:31 pm
robs wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 12:50 am
Is Remaster playing at the end of MASTER class? I don't know if I understand correctly or not :-/ Perhaps this is too cruel, isn't it
I should have said “The previous episode was Remaster.”

Master Class is for those who have mastered their urge to release to such a degree that they can deny or cum on command.

Remaster was the episode where that skill was reinforced. There were several beat patterns, edge sessions, hot scenes, and driving songs that were all meant to make you lose, so that you would play it over and over until you had remastered your urge to cum.

And then there’s the whole edge thing.

A true Grand Master should be able to edge to any beat, and ride the edge without spilling over, no matter what happens.
If you are told to edge, but the beat is too slow or weird or not long enough, and you can’t quite get there, you should come back when you’ve got more juice and energy built up.
(Trust me, a whole new world of pleasure opens up when you learn how to do it!)

If you’re having trouble getting to the edge, try holding off for a couple more days, and pick a morning on your day off to play.
The testosterone boost and backlog of cum should help you get there (But don’t tip over!)

Once you’ve learned how to control yourself through all that, you will be ready for the Grand Master Championship. -The next episode.

I haven’t seen AlchemyX’s plan for that one yet, but it sounds daunting…
And delightful!
AlchemyX
Explorer
Explorer

Post by AlchemyX »

… and NO! I am not paying robs a goddamn cent to promote my creations. He’s just some guy I got lucky enough to have as a fan.
strokeguy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by strokeguy »

Looking forward to it! :-)