[RELEASE][FEEDBACK]Edging Assistant

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
fenway
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

[RELEASE][FEEDBACK]Edging Assistant

Post by fenway »

Hey everyone,

It's been awhile since I've been really active on here, so I thought I'd publish one of my little masturbation helpers. It's non-story based, and exists just to help decide how often, and how many times to edge, and when to cum. Designed to accompany adult entertainment in a main window, while this tease is open, and interactable, on the sidelines.

If you prefer receiving permission before finishing, this may be for you.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues (Though it sometimes takes a long time, I do review and edit everything (Currently working on "Holding Hotel" before going through the entire Girlfriend Series again yikes)).

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this tease.

Cheers y'all! :love:
If you enjoy my work and would like to see more, consider supporting me on Patreon or leaving me a tip on Ko-fi! :-)

My published teases on Milovana!

Can't wob the Kob :-D
PlaythingJ
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: [RELEASE][FEEDBACK]Edging Assistant

Post by PlaythingJ »

This is brilliant and ticks (almost?) all the boxes for me. I especially enjoy that there's no long delays or timers involved - it really lets you pace yourself through it.

This is entire personal preference, but the main model didn't really do it for me - I can imagine adding in multiple choices for this to suit different tastes.

Finally - some enhancement ideas:
  • I wish the "I want to edge with you" setting stuck - no need to click it every time.
  • I enjoy the slowness, but some of the stroking is very slow - maybe let the user customize upper/lower limits for speed?
  • I understand there's a disclaimer to be "warmed up" but maybe the first edge or two could go to faster stroking speeds to kick things off. Twice it seemed to start with one of the lowest speeds I've seen.
  • Let the user up-front choose orgasm permissions - full, ruined, denial, random. This might suit a wider audience.
  • I ran through it a couple times out of curiosity and the length varied a lot. Maybe let the user set a "minimum" number of edges before the ending is possible?
Obviously just a wishlist - this still gets a 5 stars from me! Thanks for making it.
tkct78
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tkct78 »

PlaythingJ wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 5:52 pm This is brilliant and ticks (almost?) all the boxes for me. I especially enjoy that there's no long delays or timers involved - it really lets you pace yourself through it.

This is entire personal preference, but the main model didn't really do it for me - I can imagine adding in multiple choices for this to suit different tastes.

• I wish the "I want to edge with you" setting stuck - no need to click it every time.
  • I enjoy the slowness, but some of the stroking is very slow - maybe let the user customize upper/lower limits for speed?
  • I understand there's a disclaimer to be "warmed up" but maybe the first edge or two could go to faster stroking speeds to kick things off. Twice it seemed to start with one of the lowest speeds I've seen.
  • Let the user up-front choose orgasm permissions - full, ruined, denial, random. This might suit a wider audience.
  • I ran through it a couple times out of curiosity and the length varied a lot. Maybe let the user set a "minimum" number of edges before the ending is possible?
Obviously just a wishlist - this still gets a 5 stars from me! Thanks for making it.
I concur with all of the above. This reminds me of Nezhul's Under My Control https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=9890, and I'd model the settings after this (just not the all day aspect)

I would add the following:
  • Warm-up round with various speeds to get you there. This teasehttps://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=36977 has a great warmup for edging
  • Change the picture out every 30-60s. I like a slow edge for sure, but wouldn't mind a slide show in the process
  • Other options are also available that could add to this tease as well
Overall, it's a new favorite & 5-stars from me too
giannitrib
Explorer
Explorer

Post by giannitrib »

I really enjoyed the tease too - great ideas and a lot of fun
Also agree with most of the other replies except that i quite liked the main model
I had a play around with it making a copy of the tease
https://milovana.com/webteases/showteas ... 6d1cf069ae

I made 4 changes:
  • Added a menu option to change settings where i added a denial mode - i had to rename the page2 series to split out the 1 in 7 chance of getting the route that goes to the cum page, that way if you choose denial mode on it never picks that one
  • Added an edge counter that tells you after each edge/series how many you have done so far
  • Fixed a minor bug on Page 8 - the notification should say three times instead of twice
  • There was a blank page i think it was page2 - it didn't do anything and wasn't connected to anything in the tease - so i deleted it
I added one more setting to my edited version:
  • Minimum edging speed - choose from 20,30,60,120,180 or 240 bpm. Default is the slowest 20bpm
Jassinov
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by Jassinov »

I also really enjoyed the tease. The mod is also a nice addition! Nice gimmick to know how many times you have edged.

For my taste, it would be nice to decrease the waiting time with ongoing duration of the tease and increase the amount of edged per round :)
PlayfulGuy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Dom/me(s): No domme
Sub/Slave(s): No sub

Post by PlayfulGuy »

PlaythingJ wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 5:52 pm This is brilliant and ticks (almost?) all the boxes for me. I especially enjoy that there's no long delays or timers involved - it really lets you pace yourself through it.

I also completely agree with this list, especially having the "I want to edge with you" setting stick, and the mod by giannitrib is excellent.

The one extra thing I would add is a difficulty level that sets a minimum number of edges you need to reach before you have a chance to cum. I would use that all the time. So for example, Easy would be minimum 10 edges before the game will give you a chance, plus whatever else gets added before you get a "yes". Medium would be minimum 20, and Hard would be minimum 30.

PG
giannitrib
Explorer
Explorer

Post by giannitrib »

I thought these were great ideas so have added some of them now:
  • New setting for Minimum Edges with 10 = Easy, 20 = Medium, 30 = Hard and also custom - enter your choice
    Remember that this is only the minimum edges before a chance to cum - it's a 1 in 7 chance when it chooses so that's like 14% each time, so you will likely do more edges than the minimum chosen (probably best not to pick a silly number here)
  • New setting for cum/ruin/deny - customised the end page so it now tells you to cum/ruin/deny after you have done all your edging and been lucky on the cum chance. I could try and implement a random option though that's starting to get to my limits with what i've done with eos so far - suspect it can be done through an eval though it might take a bit of time to figure it out.
  • Reduced all the timers when you're not stroking to 2s - i still think they're possibly a bit too long, but it seems to flow a bit better. I also did some cosmetic changes to make the text colour the same pink for the extra text i'd added
EdgingAssistantModSettings.jpg
EdgingAssistantModSettings.jpg (80.21 KiB) Viewed 1830 times
I think there may still be a few bugs and i haven't tested all the combinations to check it all follows through
Let me know if you find any glitches or have any suggestions

Oh and fenway I really hope you're ok with me hijacking your tease - happy to export the json file for you if you want to use what i've done. It's not published on the main teases page, but depending on what fenway's happy with can decide whether to do any publishing of this mod.
PlayfulGuy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Dom/me(s): No domme
Sub/Slave(s): No sub

Post by PlayfulGuy »

giannitrib wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 10:26 am I thought these were great ideas so have added some of them now:
  • New setting for Minimum Edges with 10 = Easy, 20 = Medium, 30 = Hard and also custom - enter your choice
    Remember that this is only the minimum edges before a chance to cum - it's a 1 in 7 chance when it chooses so that's like 14% each time, so you will likely do more edges than the minimum chosen (probably best not to pick a silly number here)
  • New setting for cum/ruin/deny - customised the end page so it now tells you to cum/ruin/deny after you have done all your edging and been lucky on the cum chance. I could try and implement a random option though that's starting to get to my limits with what i've done with eos so far - suspect it can be done through an eval though it might take a bit of time to figure it out.
  • Reduced all the timers when you're not stroking to 2s - i still think they're possibly a bit too long, but it seems to flow a bit better. I also did some cosmetic changes to make the text colour the same pink for the extra text i'd added
EdgingAssistantModSettings.jpg

I think there may still be a few bugs and i haven't tested all the combinations to check it all follows through
Let me know if you find any glitches or have any suggestions

Oh and fenway I really hope you're ok with me hijacking your tease - happy to export the json file for you if you want to use what i've done. It's not published on the main teases page, but depending on what fenway's happy with can decide whether to do any publishing of this mod.
Excellent! Thanks.