Ideas to make me (or my boyfriend or girlfriend) cum and fail NNN

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
HighFreeman
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Ideas to make me (or my boyfriend or girlfriend) cum and fail NNN

Post by HighFreeman »

Just a game or an idea for those who want to be really challenged or fail this NNN.

I think I've said before I'm really not sure whether it is harder to not touch yourself at all for NNN or edge and/or fuck or masturbate for hours every day. I think both are very difficult, but somewhere in the middle is probably most difficult. If you don't touch at all you probably get used to it after a while and personally from last NNN I think edging a lot may have even made it easier since I was desensitized after a while.

So the idea is to make it as difficult as possible for myself. You are welcum :-D to use my 'game' if you want a challenge or you have enjoyed teasing your partner till now but want to make them fail (but in a hot way not just like edge a million times) so you can start their punishment :lol:

Morning (Optional)
Starting today (the 16th) wake up half an hour early (if you need to) and go to fapinstructor.com. Change the 'media' to whatever turns you on. If you like you can post here what subreddits you have chosen, but this is not required. This is a game in mind of the majority of people who will read this who are not milovana members (yet) and who are reading maybe from a google search. Roll a number between 3-10 at random org for the number of edges to do. Configure the rest to your liking. Repeat this every day but roll a number between 1 and 3 and add this to the number of edges you have to do. I had originally intended to put those numbers higher but it will just start getting too long at the end that way.

Evening
1. Go to spankbang.com and search for erotic edge. Personally I have found these cock (edge?) hero videos to be among the hardest and hottest to do. There are 15 of them so start at erotic edge 1 and do one every day until the last one (erotic edge 15) on the 30th.
2. Look for any new webteases on milovana. You must do any with a rating over 4.0 that don't contain anything that turns you off. The same goes for any new cock heroes etc.
3. Edge once for every new picture (if any) in the pic of the day thread in the All and Everything part of the milovana forum that turns you on. Then if you are also a member post one picture of your choice in that thread for every new picture you have edged to up to maximum of three pictures ;-)

Feel free to post in reply to this if you like to 'pledge' but this is not required. If you have any other ideas about the way to make NNN as difficult as possible either for yourself or your partner also feel free to post. I'm kind of thinking of ways that make it difficult without using up a lot of your or your partner's time. (Although 2 hours of edging a day is still really a lot :lol: )