locktober and NNN progress

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
MistressEmi

locktober and NNN progress

Post by MistressEmi »

Hello my cute edgers and denied strokers, i'm making this post just to gauge how everyone is doing in their nice denial.
so feel free to use this post to document your progresses, tell the world how many times you edged, how many times you came close to spilling your disgusting load, if you feel like you could have done more. anything at all. this is your safe space to tell us how good of a boy or girl you've been during last months activities.
subslutboytoy
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Re: locktober and NNN progress

Post by subslutboytoy »

i have been denied since middle of September... and i was not locked thru all of Locktober, however i did not stroke for all of Locktober so now for NNN i am trying to edge at least 4 to 6 hours per day.
ImageImage Image
MistressEmi

Post by MistressEmi »

subslutboytoy wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 6:23 pm i have been denied since middle of September... and i was not locked thru all of Locktober, however i did not stroke for all of Locktober so now for NNN i am trying to edge at least 4 to 6 hours per day.
Sounds like you've been a good boy then :love: , and sounds like you definitely deserve a reward after edging sooo much during NNN.
xpest19
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by xpest19 »

I hardly made it through locktober. It was such a struggle this year in my new cage. I'm still going strong though for NNN. :-)
subslutboytoy
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by subslutboytoy »

MistressEmi wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 9:37 pm
subslutboytoy wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 6:23 pm i have been denied since middle of September... and i was not locked thru all of Locktober, however i did not stroke for all of Locktober so now for NNN i am trying to edge at least 4 to 6 hours per day.
Sounds like you've been a good boy then :love: , and sounds like you definitely deserve a reward after edging sooo much during NNN.
i always try to be a good boi :-D
ImageImage Image
Mistypanda22
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Mistypanda22 »

i ended up only doing part of loctober, but ive gone full throttle in NNN. ive been edging a good (for like an hour plus) every day so far too. god i wanna cum
please help me cum v2
woooooooo! birthday on 2/18!
MistressEmi

Post by MistressEmi »

xpest19 wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 11:22 pm I hardly made it through locktober. It was such a struggle this year in my new cage. I'm still going strong though for NNN. :-)
Mmmm testing out a new cage is always a challenge, but I'm glad to hear that you made it, and i hope by going strong you mean being good and edging that cock of yours alot.

but either way, good boy for making it so far.
MistressEmi

Post by MistressEmi »

Mistypanda22 wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 12:31 am i ended up only doing part of loctober, but ive gone full throttle in NNN. ive been edging a good (for like an hour plus) every day so far too. god i wanna cum
That's a shame that you only did a part of it, but aslong as you were dedicated during that part, then you were a good boy.
A hour a day is definitely good, just imagining a pet squirming as they edge themselves, knowing they don't get release, their balls filling with cummies, makes me so wet.

You've been a good boy panda :love:
John Steed
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Owned by QueenEvaMaria

Post by John Steed »

My Mistress kept me caged for all Locktober. On the 3rd November she let me out of my cage and rewarded me letting me cum. Then she caged me again and I'm still caged.
So, strictly speaking, I failed NNN but only because my Mistress wanted so
MistressEmi

Post by MistressEmi »

John Steed wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 6:21 am My Mistress kept me caged for all Locktober. On the 3rd November she let me out of my cage and rewarded me letting me cum. Then she caged me again and I'm still caged.
So, strictly speaking, I failed NNN but only because my Mistress wanted so
Pleasing your mistress is more important, than some silly little challenge, so if she enjoyed draining your loctober cummies, then I'd call it a win. I hope you thoroughly thanked her for the draining too :love:.
xpest19
Explorer
Explorer

Post by xpest19 »

MistressEmi wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 3:59 am
xpest19 wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 11:22 pm I hardly made it through locktober. It was such a struggle this year in my new cage. I'm still going strong though for NNN. :-)
Mmmm testing out a new cage is always a challenge, but I'm glad to hear that you made it, and i hope by going strong you mean being good and edging that cock of yours alot.

but either way, good boy for making it so far.
Of course. I’ve been edging for around an hour everyday. I came so close to losing it yesterday but I managed to hold off.
MistressEmi

Post by MistressEmi »

xpest19 wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 11:49 am Of course. I’ve been edging for around an hour everyday. I came so close to losing it yesterday but I managed to hold off.
mmm such a good boy edging that cock so long, just keep those disgusting cummies in or you deserve a punishment
xpest19
Explorer
Explorer

Post by xpest19 »

MistressEmi wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 1:48 pm
xpest19 wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 11:49 am Of course. I’ve been edging for around an hour everyday. I came so close to losing it yesterday but I managed to hold off.
mmm such a good boy edging that cock so long, just keep those disgusting cummies in or you deserve a punishment
thank you :-) Edging has been torture but I am happy to be out of the new cage though. It was a lot smaller then it looked online :-P
Mistypanda22
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Mistypanda22 »

MistressEmi wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 4:02 am
Mistypanda22 wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 12:31 am i ended up only doing part of loctober, but ive gone full throttle in NNN. ive been edging a good (for like an hour plus) every day so far too. god i wanna cum
That's a shame that you only did a part of it, but aslong as you were dedicated during that part, then you were a good boy.
A hour a day is definitely good, just imagining a pet squirming as they edge themselves, knowing they don't get release, their balls filling with cummies, makes me so wet.

You've been a good boy panda :love:
i WANTED to do more locktober, but im having trouble finding the right cage. im too much of a grower, it seems, so all rings on a cage end up hurting.....

i do VERY much like edging tho. NNN is a fun challenge (that ill probably fail at this point lol)
please help me cum v2
woooooooo! birthday on 2/18!
Censor_Slut
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch
Sub/Slave(s): Emilja

Post by Censor_Slut »

Good evening Mistress.

I did not participate in Locktober. In compensation for that, I am hitting NNN pretty hard. I spend at least 1 hour a day edging. Last night I went for 4 hours and almost lost. I just ordered a Lovense Gush and got their browser Vibemate. So, I'm hoping to have fun with that shortly. The only dilemma I have had is if I should go through the month censored or not. I have a program that censors all images and I turn it off/on throughout the year.

Since I did not do Locktober, and don't have a Mistress atm, I will offer the choice to your Mistress Emi. Do you want me to go the rest of November completely censored? I ask this question to everybody, but I will give you the final vote.

It's Time to Duel:

11 Win 12 Lose

BetaBlocker assessment for Censor_Slut:
Your beta score is: 61.5%
Your recommended Beta Blocker level is: 4 (out of 7)