locktober and NNN progress

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
MistressEmi

Re: locktober and NNN progress

Post by MistressEmi »

Censor_Slut wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 12:45 am Good evening Mistress.

I did not participate in Locktober. In compensation for that, I am hitting NNN pretty hard. I spend at least 1 hour a day edging. Last night I went for 4 hours and almost lost. I just ordered a Lovense Gush and got their browser Vibemate. So, I'm hoping to have fun with that shortly. The only dilemma I have had is if I should go through the month censored or not. I have a program that censors all images and I turn it off/on throughout the year.

Since I did not do Locktober, and don't have a Mistress atm, I will offer the choice to your Mistress Emi. Do you want me to go the rest of November completely censored? I ask this question to everybody, but I will give you the final vote.
hmm, an edgeslut with out an owner, how sad. I bet those 4 hours felt amazing though, pumping that pathetic cock of yours with no hope for release. let's hope you don't get too overzealous with your new toy, and spill some of that cum.

and as for your question you should be a good stroker, and edge that cock to censored pictures, but I'll be a bit generous, you may stroke and edge to uncensored one day out of the rest of the month, but I'd like to see what images you decide to uncensor that day.
John Steed
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Owned by QueenEvaMaria

Post by John Steed »

MistressEmi wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 7:35 am
John Steed wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 6:21 am My Mistress kept me caged for all Locktober. On the 3rd November she let me out of my cage and rewarded me letting me cum. Then she caged me again and I'm still caged.
So, strictly speaking, I failed NNN but only because my Mistress wanted so
Pleasing your mistress is more important, than some silly little challenge, so if she enjoyed draining your loctober cummies, then I'd call it a win. I hope you thoroughly thanked her for the draining too :love:.
Of course I thanked her...I'm a good boy :whistle:
BBBeanie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by BBBeanie »

I made it through loctober, this being the second time doing so. Though, it wasn’t orgasmless, through my teasing I’ve found it’s hard to keep myself from going over the edge whilst I’m in a cage. Even the smallest of edges can be pushed over from just me straining in the cage. This resulted in a couple orgasms about halfway through. While theirs no specific rule against orgasms in the cage during loctober it did feel disappointing to do so.

To make up for it, I’m participating in NNN with daily teasing of at least a couple hours a day. I’ve edged quite a bit, but haven’t had any close calls yet. Additionally, I’m participating in No Nuts November, having daily Ballbusting tasks to complete along with my teasing.

Sadly with no mistress, it’s all self imposed. No real risk to failing, I should probably come up with a severe punishment should I cum this month
Playing Please Help Me Cum
Have Fun Pleasing Kyla and Her Guests at Kyla's Party
Enjoy an Erotic Adventure at the LustB&B
Mistypanda22
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Mistypanda22 »

BBBeanie wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 9:09 am
hey bbbeanie! i should probably come up with a punishment too. not high enough stakes :lol:
i have no mistress either so self imposing it can only go so far
please help me cum v2
woooooooo! birthday on 2/18!
MistressEmi

Post by MistressEmi »

BBBeanie wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 9:09 am
Mmmm, as disappointing as it may have been, if you don't follow rules on it then it's fine. but good boy for going above and beyond for NNN, let's just hope you don't have too many close calls, and here's to hoping your poor balls can make it through their abuse.
Nemhauser
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Nemhauser »

Good evening, Mistress.
Unfortunately I am not participating in this years NNN. Just couldn't motivate myself. But the best of luck to all the boys who stay strong.
xpest19
Explorer
Explorer

Post by xpest19 »

I completely failed NNN. I was trying to hard edging an hour a day but I finally made a mistake yesterday and slipped over the edge :-(
lulo-Lily

Post by lulo-Lily »

Reading all these posts makes me wish I was participating. Though I don't know if I could have done it, self control is difficult.

Question for folks, especially Doms. I have read different rules for NNN. If any orgasm happens, then its a fail correct? Regardless of if it was a ruined orgasm or a sissygasm or a full on orgasm. If one has a Dom then it would be based on their commands of course, so more general rules.