[RELEASE] ☆ Pussy Game ☆

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Lamei
Explorer
Explorer

[RELEASE] ☆ Pussy Game ☆

Post by Lamei »

Welcome to 'Pussy Game'. You have decided to travel to the Far East for a much needed vacation. As you immerse yourself in the local culture and explore tourist sites, you grow attracted to the exotic local girls seen throughout the city. In search of a special massage to help relieve your horny desires you stumble upon a hidden entrance to an underground club where your freedom is suddenly compromised. Captured and subjected to blackmail, you find yourself entangled in a precarious situation. Will you escape with your dignity intact or will you be be humiliated and thrown outside into the trash? The challenge awaits you!"

Hello community members. It's been a long time... Pussy game is a randomly generated maze webtease set in the Far East. After being inspired by several webteases including 'Iana's Maze' and 'Technical Forms', I wanted to create my own style of softcore challenge and push replay-ability to the absolute maximum. Without going into the boring details of how it works, here are some of the features I have programmed into the tease:

• A randomly generated maze
  • Tease rooms are placed at random throughout the maze
  • Girls are placed at random into the tease rooms
  • Difficulty increases with player progression
  • Cock hero style beat tracks are placed at random into tease rooms
  • Unique picture sequence generator. Most girls have more than one set of pictures. A realistic sequence of pictures is generated before start of each tease room
  • Codes needed for progression are randomly generated and placed at random
  • Competitors compete with player to finish the maze first. When player moves, competitors move
  • Webtease remembers details from previous games which effects later play-throughs

I really appreciate comments and feedback, both good or bad. Please let me know if you find any bugs or glitches. I'd love to know your experience after playing the tease and which model tipped you over the edge ;) Anyway, enjoy.

Fixed bugs, glitches and issues

Added 28/11 - Allow players to skip intro after completing intro one time (currently players can only skip intro if tease has been completed). Add another dialog path to Missy's scene if player didn't fully finish their previous game

Added 23/11 - Audio gap calibration now saved to tease storage

Fixed 20/11 - When entering a tease room the audio beat may start before image is displayed for some users

Fixed 12/11 - Audio beat tracks in tease rooms not seemless. Audio should sound like one continues track. User audio calibration added to title screen

Fixed 4/11 - Text dialog is too slow, make text skippable
Last edited by Lamei on Wed Mar 13, 2024 2:53 am, edited 14 times in total.
Achatius
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Re: [RELEASE] Pussy Game

Post by Achatius »

I think it is a great tease and I will replay it. For my first attempt I failed due to time. I got lost in the maze a couple of times on the third floor. The last room should made me ruin it but i failed that too. Couldn't get even to the edge. I just listened to the beats and they forced me to do it in a way I was unable. But the game assumed that I've ruined it and took me automatically to the end.

Maybe it is a good idea to implement an additional pathway. In all other rooms there was the question if I did cum. When then in the last room you could click on "Yes", next question: did you ruin it? "Yes" - it is the end like I saw it. If "No (Full Orgasm)" you could implement some punishment like POT or they force you to get back to start with another group.

The other point: Please make the dialogues clickable. It takes so much time... I can read the sentences 5x or more.

But very good: The ladys. Excellent choice! Appreciated every one of them (did I get all?).
PlayfulGuy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): No domme
Sub/Slave(s): No sub

Post by PlayfulGuy »

Achatius wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 7:07 pm
The other point: Please make the dialogues clickable. It takes so much time... I can read the sentences 5x or more.

But very good: The ladys. Excellent choice! Appreciated every one of them (did I get all?).
I started looking at the tease to check it out (not able to actually play it right now) and I have to agree about clickable dialogues.
I also had time to read the text 3 to 5 times and was getting bored.

Still, you've clearly put a lot of time and effort into this, and so far it looks excellent and I'm looking forward to trying it soon.
I love the random element so it's replayable.

I'll post more when I get a chance to play it.

PG
LulaSissySM
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Post by LulaSissySM »

Sorry, very boooooring!
LulaSissy is a pain slut :w00t:
shadows
Explorer
Explorer

Post by shadows »

Always a fan of a good maze tease! I'll agree that the dialogue being clickable would be an improvement. i'm glad there is a skip for the intro after the first playthrough. The first playthrough of the intro was definitely a great way to set the atmosphere, and there were a few things i didn't investigate in the intro that i would like to once the dialogue to get to that point goes faster, but i wont be replaying it until the dialogue is faster. I liked the choices of girls, at least the limited number i saw on my first playthrough, and i was surprised to see that their slideshows were randomly generated, so however you set the randomization for that, you did an excellent job! As far as my first playthrough went, i lost on time because i kept moving back and forth and trying to go into rooms that it told me were occupied. Now after reading your post about the maze being randomly generated, i'm assuming it generated too many rooms for the amount of girls on the level, and gave that as a generic message to tell me to move on. my initial assumption was that other competitors were in the room, and moving would make them progress/leave the room, but they didn't. The only other tiny issue i had was that sometimes the stroking beat would begin before the room indicator picture was replaced by an image of the girl in the room. i dont know if that's an issue with the delay set in the tease or something to do with my browser (i have to use edge because my main browser, operagx, doesn't play sounds in any webteases for some reason) or pc. Anways, congrats on the release of a great tease! i'm looking forward to my next playthrough!
derrickx757
Explorer
Explorer

Post by derrickx757 »

Great tease! I just wish I could skip over the dialogue once I finish reading and I am not a fan of the maze. Overall this is probably one of the best teases on this site! Great work!!!!!!!!!!!! :wave:
whaappen1968
Explorer
Explorer

Post by whaappen1968 »

Achatius wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 7:07 pmThe other point: Please make the dialogues clickable. It takes so much time... I can read the sentences 5x or more.
This is my biggest bug with this tease. I can't really review it because I didn't even get as far as the action, I got bored wating for scenes to change before I even got any distance in.
Lamei
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Lamei »

HI guys

Thank you for all your comments and feedback! I really appreciate it. Firstly, sorry to everyone that found the text in this tease to be too slow. It was a design decision that I thought would work, but is an obvious mistake. It was done to fit in with several timed ambient audio and visual events. I will go through the whole tease and change most of the text to clickable and repost the tease after it's changed. Thanks for your patience.

Some more information about the webtease:

Models
There are a total of 20 girls within the tease. Typically each girl has at least 30 pictures available for the tease to choose from. The picture sequence generator normally uses around 20 of those when generating a sequence of pictures, using different outfits or posses to make each encounter unique. If a player encounters a girl for the second time at the end of a play-through, a stored version of the earlier encounter ensures that the player will see the girl wearing a different outfit or posing in a different way the second time.

Audio beat tracks
There are 20 audio beat tracks ranging from easy to hard. Each beat track is randomly assigned to a tease room with difficulty ramping up at players progress. Each beat track can be played at 110, 120 or 130 beats per min. These tracks are inspired by and are a modified version of Pseudonym's Cock Hero Audition series beats (one of my favourite series of cock hero videos).

Competitors
The chance of winning Pussy Game is different with every play-though as competitors may be lucky or unlucky as they complete their own movements and tease rooms.
Achatius wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 7:07 pm Maybe it is a good idea to implement an additional pathway. In all other rooms there was the question if I did cum. When then in the last room you could click on "Yes", next question: did you ruin it? "Yes" - it is the end like I saw it. If "No (Full Orgasm)" you could implement some punishment like POT or they force you to get back to start with another group.
I understand. The question at the end of each room was to allow the tease to finish if a player cummed. Although I would love to add additional pathways, at some point when creating a webtease or a cock hero video a choice needs to be made as to how much time it would take to put everything into the tease that we want. Unfortunately adding another pathway for not cumming or ruinning would need too much time to implement. Thank you for your feedback Achatius.
shadows wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 1:29 am Now after reading your post about the maze being randomly generated, i'm assuming it generated too many rooms for the amount of girls on the level, and gave that as a generic message to tell me to move on. my initial assumption was that other competitors were in the room, and moving would make them progress/leave the room, but they didn't.
I'm happy you enjoyed the tease shaddows. I would love to say that the competitors are moving around the maze with the use of AI but i'd be lying :lol: . While the movements of the competitors through the maze are calculated with every step the player makes, they are on a linear path that is seperate from the player and do not need to move around the maze. The occupied rooms are an illusion to create a sense that the competitors are in the maze and are using the same rooms as the player. Although the maze is randomly generated and rooms are randomly placed, each level will always have 8 rooms, 4 player accessible ones and 4 'occupied' ones. I will look into the slow loading images at the start of tease rooms. I think I have a solution but it may take some time to change. Good luck with the next play-through!
tsyogini
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tsyogini »

Loved it, loved it, loved it!

Okay, yes the dialogues were a bit slow and it felt like ages before any stroking happened, but that is a perk imo as I like to consciously relax and melt into the story. You managed to do the hardest thing to achieve in webteases, create a genuine spooky atmosphere: the images that slightly moved (like when riding on the subway, the subtle background noises, the feeling of getting lost, the long corridors. It provides a real thrill, and if anything is arousing it's a thrill. Absolutely stunning job that you did there!
Adrast
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Adrast »

The text is really too slow, especially for replayability. You can also do what some people do to create a skip intro button. I doubt that anyone would want to reread and review the same beginning over and over again. But overall it seems quite promising.
Ryo00
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Ryo00 »

Looks to be well made and on paper sounds fun, but actually playing it, only finding locked rooms made me get frustrated very quickly. Add a timer with a failure condition on top of that, and it's not something that I found enjoyable. Managed to find three rooms that I could enter, and when that happens it is very well done, but the surroundings for me to even get to that point are, so far, not worth it for me.

Adding to what the others said earlier, let us click through the dialogue, because failing then having to get through the dialogue again is not fun one bit.
Lamei
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Lamei »

Greeting and salutations

Good news! Text dialogs are now clickable/skippable and all timed events such as the subway ride have been hurried up. A friendly reminder that a 'SKIP' button is available after the first scene which takes players straight to Missy's office once players have completed the first play-though (win/lose or fail). Keep in mind this tease has extensive use of tease storage and there are subtle changes to the tease after the first play-though.

It has come to my attention that the audio within the tease rooms is not working quite as intended. The audio is supposed to sound like a continuous cock hero audio track while in the room. It seems that while it worked perfectly when testing, the audio is not loading at the same for the published version with a noticeable gap of 100 - 200 milliseconds between images. I may have to provide a tool for players to fine tune the audio to suit their unique internet connection/browser delay.

Please let me know if it seems your audio has small gaps between images OR seems too close together and plays over itself between images while in tease rooms. Thanks
tsyogini wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 2:52 pm Loved it, loved it, loved it!

You managed to do the hardest thing to achieve in webteases, create a genuine spooky atmosphere: the images that slightly moved (like when riding on the subway, the subtle background noises, the feeling of getting lost, the long corridors. It provides a real thrill, and if anything is arousing it's a thrill. Absolutely stunning job that you did there!
Thank you so much tsyogini! I know most people won't notice see subtle details though-out the tease and it's really nice to know that someone noticed and enjoyed the atmosphere I was trying to create. There are quite a lot of calculations going on in the background to create subtle changes in detail, even Missy won't have the same image sequence or the same text every time. Thanks again for your words or encouragement.
Adrast wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 3:57 pm The text is really too slow, especially for replayability. You can also do what some people do to create a skip intro button. I doubt that anyone would want to reread and review the same beginning over and over again. But overall it seems quite promising.
Done. Text is now skippable and a 'SKIP' button is waiting when leaving the hotel room after the first play-through. Thank you Adrast
Ryo00 wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 10:37 pm Looks to be well made and on paper sounds fun, but actually playing it, only finding locked rooms made me get frustrated very quickly. Add a timer with a failure condition on top of that, and it's not something that I found enjoyable. Managed to find three rooms that I could enter, and when that happens it is very well done, but the surroundings for me to even get to that point are, so far, not worth it for me.
Hi Ryo00. I've just updated the tease to make all text dialog skippable which should improve your experience and let you get to the rooms faster. Understood, the tease isn't easy. Using a pen and paper to map the maze should allow you to win the competition, unless the other men get lucky and find the codes first haha.
RuRu_Hyung
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by RuRu_Hyung »

Hi, I played this tease two times since release both before and after your edit,

I must say that i appreciate a lot the fact that text is now skipable this little change improved the tease.

In general the tease is very well done ,love the little details and the fact that game 'remember' your past choice/ending,

about my personal feedback , which you should treat as such and not like a bad critic :

1. Pictures : while i like the models most of time i think that most of the pictures are not enough good to get you in arousal state i mean some does their job but most don't , model position are often bland , i know that this is more the photograph's fault that yours :lol: and i also understand that probably the choice of pictures was based to have the background of 'hotel rooms' aligning with the theme of the tease which would be impossible with other set of pictures , so i know this would be hard to edit but i wanted give such feedback for future release if you decide to make another similar one where rooms background does not matter ;-)

2. From the moment that during the 'cock hero' style section there is no talk/text and only beats (which i must compliment you for the choice of tempo ) , i think would be nice adding some teasing sound like girls laugh or some little soft moan , your old tease had things like this and i think it would help more with the arousal part ,when picture alone does not give it , or , for the cum/ruin part.

3. This more that a feedback could be a mine problem but i find hard to navigate in the hotel , had no problem in the streets for example when selecting North/South/East/West the image always 'moved' accordingly , giving you the sensation of actually moving in the 'right' direction , in the hotel instead this look all slightly weird no idea if made on purpose to make things harder or because the hotel is random generated or because i suck with orientation , but my biggest problem about this is that although i get both codes often i waste time looking for the elevator xD which result in my 'enemies' gain more 'field'.
Maybe an optional button that bring you to the elevator ONLY when you got both codes would help . I want to say again im not good with this maze type game so could be only a mine problem but i never reached floor 5 yet xD

Although i never succeed, i like the tease for me is a 4.5 star but since there is no such score i gave you a 5 i will try in future again hoping to regain my damn Passport eheh :lol:
shadows
Explorer
Explorer

Post by shadows »

Second playthrough ended in a win for me! The atmosphere is really the standout to me in this tease. Hearing muffled beat sounds/ showering coming from the "occupied" rooms was a nice touch. I kind of wish it would remember more than the most recent person that made you cum, though i didn't run into the repeat girl in the second playthrough. I do also agree that some teasing text or moaning audio or something else would spice up the encounters a little bit. i'd also like the ability to go into other rooms on a floor if i get lucky and find both codes before finding the other rooms. For those struggling with navigation who don't want to resort to pen and paper, I would recommend dungeon scrawl (https://app.dungeonscrawl.com/) as an easy to use, free browser based mapping tool, no download required!
shorremori
Explorer
Explorer

Post by shorremori »

Loved the concept of introducing different cock-hero like beats. Hope to see more teases using this idea in the future.