[RELEASE] ☆ Pussy Game ☆

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Lamei
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [RELEASE] Pussy Game

Post by Lamei »

Hi Guys! Thanks to everyone commenting for your continued support. As mentioned previously making the text dialog skippable seems to have improved the tease experience for most people. I will shorten the actual text times in a future update. Over the past day i've been working on the timing of the beat tracks to make the audio sound continues in the tease rooms. Please let me know what the audio in the tease rooms sounds like for you. I'm guessing some players may have smoother audio then others depending on browser etc.
RuRu_Hyung wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 12:40 am Hi, I played this tease two times since release both before and after your edit...

...Although i never succeed, i like the tease for me is a 4.5 star but since there is no such score i gave you a 5 i will try in future again hoping to regain my damn Passport eheh :lol:
Hi RuRu Hyung. Thank you for giving Pussy Game a try! I watched your PMV and liked the models, music and softcore style. Hopefully you'll consider making more at some time in the future and maybe consider adding cock hero beats, it was edited really well edited.

You're right about the choice of models. Obviously I like Asian girls and I used the models in the tease because they have realistic looking pictures sets that are set in a hotel room with different outfits etc. I may decide to create a different version in future with a less realistic theme and different models. Maybe you would like to use the Pussy Game code and add Japanese models :lol:, that would be great!

I think adding little moans, laughs etc is a good idea. I did experiment with adding more text and a synthesised voice for Missy during for tease rooms but both didn't work well and I found it too annoying. Having the girls make sexy noises would work better, I would need to find enough different models though.

Good luck with getting your passport back! Remember to map your journey if you're getting lost in the maze, competitors will punish you if you take too long to find the elevator :wave:
shadows wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 2:15 am Second playthrough ended in a win for me! The atmosphere is really the standout to me in this tease. Hearing muffled beat sounds/ showering coming from the "occupied" rooms was a nice touch. I kind of wish it would remember more than the most recent person that made you cum, though i didn't run into the repeat girl in the second play-through. I do also agree that some teasing text or moaning audio or something else would spice up the encounters a little bit. i'd also like the ability to go into other rooms on a floor if i get lucky and find both codes before finding the other rooms. For those struggling with navigation who don't want to resort to pen and paper, I would recommend dungeon scrawl (https://app.dungeonscrawl.com/) as an easy to use, free browser based mapping tool, no download required!
Hi shadows thats awesome! I was waiting to see which member would report a 'win' in the forum comments. The difficulty of the tease is something that took time to develop. I wanted it to be hard enough to be challenging and probably end up with players losing the first play-through, but easy enough that players would feel like they could win on the second or third play-though. It seems to be working. As you mentioned the tease remembers which girl you encountered as well as how the game ended (fail, ruin or win), and also if players have won at any time in past games.

As RuRu Hyung mentioned I think moaning audio would be a good idea, although it will take some time to do it properly. The reason players are locked out of rooms after finding codes is to prevent the game being from being too frustrating. I felt that encouraging players to head to the next level and remind them of the codes they have would stop players waisting time and accidentally causing themselves to lose. Thank you for showing an interest in the webtease and all the best.
shorremori wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:41 am Loved the concept of introducing different cock-hero like beats. Hope to see more teases using this idea in the future.
Hey shorremori. Thank you! Yes I hope some ideas that are featured in Pussy Game can find their way into other webteases. I'm open to the idea of sharing parts of the code for things like the random maze generator etc. Thanks for your post
RuRu_Hyung
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by RuRu_Hyung »

Lamei wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 2:21 pm Hi RuRu Hyung. Thank you for giving Pussy Game a try! I watched your PMV and liked the models, music and softcore style. Hopefully you'll consider making more at some time in the future and maybe consider adding cock hero beats, it was edited really well edited.

You're right about the choice of models. Obviously I like Asian girls and I used the models in the tease because they have realistic looking pictures sets that are set in a hotel room with different outfits etc. I may decide to create a different version in future with a less realistic theme and different models. Maybe you would like to use the Pussy Game code and add Japanese models :lol:, that would be great!

I think adding little moans, laughs etc is a good idea. I did experiment with adding more text and a synthesised voice for Missy during for tease rooms but both didn't work well and I found it too annoying. Having the girls make sexy noises would work better, I would need to find enough different models though.

Good luck with getting your passport back! Remember to map your journey if you're getting lost in the maze, competitors will punish you if you take too long to find the elevator :wave:
Thanks i appreciate unfortunately making that video on my PC was already enough hard because looks like my PC is not so good to run a video editing software i had to end it faster because file was becoming bigger and more complex with the diffent clips that the PC could no handle it anymore xD ( too much loading/lagging),maybe in future will try again ,perhaps there is some thing i can try to lower the load on my PC .

I like Asian girls as well indeed that was a plus in trying your tease :) and i stayed since it was well done . :smile:

I do not know how to make such tease so for me could be very hard to edit it even if the big work is already done by you, furthermore although time ago i have found a site where there are plenty of photobooks of asian girls (china/korea/japan) the problem with such pictures is that most of time japanese but also china/korean ones tend to cover (with panties/veil, tape etc) or censor pussy , so could be not suitable for your tease ,
i do not know if i can post the full site here, but you can simply googling
Spoiler: show
everia club
if you want give a check , it got a big archive which you could use for future tease or simply to enjoy it :lol:

For my passport i guess this is what i will do next time i will play the game , mapping my way so i can go back without wasting time :-P
Lamei
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Lamei »

Hello everyone. Just checking in. Spent the last few days creating a way for users to calibrate the audio beats within the title screen (to ensure the beat track in tease rooms sounds like one continuous cock hero style audio track). I can only test the tease on 2 of my devices, a PC using Chrome and a Mobile using Chrome. If you are using a different browser please let me know if you have any issues with beat tracks within the tease rooms ie noticeable gaps in audio or skipping.

Will start work on the short delay when displaying the first image after entering a tease room (when using some browsers).
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

Was hoping to give my moment by moment thoughts to help you: With no intentions to play a tease today I was browsing through and saw "cock hero style beat tracks" my first thought was finally a tease with a soundtrack instead of metronomes to bridge the gap between the webteasers and the on video crowds!

Starting it up I was shocked to see how much effort you put into this. Excellent sound effects and motion simulation - incredibly well done! However, my excitement waned a little bit when it came to navigating the maze. Mazes are not my favorite thing but there have been a few maze teases that I have really enjoyed. I think my big issue with the current execution is that for every one thing I found that moved me forward, I found about 10x as many locked doors, dead ends, or something that showed me nothing tantalizing while the whole time I was excited for a music section to start.

Upon finally finding the first stroke section I realized that it wouldn't be the soundtrack that I expected. That being said, I actually think it is a big improvement over traditional metronome style, both in variety and how it sounds. There was one section that was quiet when I didn't think it was supposed to be but I could see how most of the JOI and maze crowd could really get into this.

With the amount of effort you put in I could see this becoming a top 10 tease if you could get players more to chew on in the dead ends and somehow injected more unique fun into the stroking sections you clearly seem to have the ability to deliver. I am holding my vote for now to see how you develop it in the future. In the current iteration I don't think it is for me but I see so many skills (random generation, setting creation, custom beat tracks etc) that exceed my own and I am going to follow you closely from now on!

If I were to summarize what I personally want it would be this:
1. Give me more tantalizing stuff sprinkled in the actual maze before I find the actual stroke sections. Little apetizors to get me more excited to find more and to keep me on the hook.
2. Stroking sections actual music (I know this is a HUGE ask but I have been quite impressed by the royalty free music out there and my favorite site for it is https://pixabay.com/music/search/ I could see a red light green light system that would work really well for it with your current 0..000...0 system)

Otherwise keep killing it, your skills deserve more than a 4.0 rating!
Lamei
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Lamei »

indyc wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 3:12 pm
Stroking sections actual music (I know this is a HUGE ask but I have been quite impressed by the royalty free music out there and my favorite site for it is https://pixabay.com/music/search/ I could see a red light green light system that would work really well for it with your current 0..000...0 system)
Hi Indyc, thanks for taking interest in my webtease. I noticed you have a couple of popular websteases. I had a very quick look at your Keystroke tease and I thought the presentation was amazing! The audio visuals are on another level in comparison to most webteases. Unfortunately I am super busy with work at the moment but I will definitely find the time to check out both of your teases properly.

I understand what you mean in regards to music in the tease rooms. Early on I experimented with having music instead of beats but had problems getting it work properly. As you probably noticed the tease rooms are broken into segments that are approximately 15 seconds long (15 sec mp3 and beat text and image). When using different browsers each segment (with it's audio, text and image) can be have a delay of +/- 30 milliseconds until the next segment. This delay is not noticeable between segments because it's always small and the audio, text and image starts the next 15 second segment and it repeats over and over. If the audio is 5 min long, yet the text and images still have delays of +/- 30 ms every time they change, sadly the music and text/images get noticeably out of sync after 1.5 to 2 min.

However, I do know that having music in this tease would make it winner and I'm going to have another try at making it work somehow. I must find a way! I know there are forum members that know javascript much better than I do and I'm sure someone here may be able to solve the problem or help out.

Anyway, all the best. I'm glad you noticed the attention to detail while playing my webtease, I think we may have the same thoughts in regards to presentation and quality when making webteases. Thank you for your kinds words of encouragement indyc! The pixabay site is very useful.
Last edited by Lamei on Thu Nov 16, 2023 3:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

I'm glad you may take another shot at music in the future. I might have some thoughts and tools to make that work a bit better if you ever want to reach out to me on discord when you have more time (same indyc name).

However, music was simply a "wouldn't that be cool" aspect. To me the MUCH bigger pressing need in your tease for me would be adding more sexy things before you get to an actual stroking section. Right now I feel like you have a tease with a cake hidden somewhere and a lot of empty dead ends and locked doors. What I think it needs are a lot of crumbs or cake samples in those dead ends as something to keep my attention before I reach the actual cake. Give me more sexy glimpses or other things that make it feel like I am progressing instead of just being lost. If you did that I guarantee your score would shoot up. I really am excited as soon as I saw how much time and quality you can pour into these things.
Lamei
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Lamei »

indyc wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:15 pm I'm glad you may take another shot at music in the future. I might have some thoughts and tools to make that work a bit better if you ever want to reach out to me on discord when you have more time (same indyc name).

However, music was simply a "wouldn't that be cool" aspect. To me the MUCH bigger pressing need in your tease for me would be adding more sexy things before you get to an actual stroking section. Right now I feel like you have a tease with a cake hidden somewhere and a lot of empty dead ends and locked doors. What I think it needs are a lot of crumbs or cake samples in those dead ends as something to keep my attention before I reach the actual cake. Give me more sexy glimpses or other things that make it feel like I am progressing instead of just being lost. If you did that I guarantee your score would shoot up. I really am excited as soon as I saw how much time and quality you can pour into these things.
I have a couple of new solutions to adding music. Doing some testing but will take some time to get it working as I don't like releasing any content unless its completly finished.

Thinking about the 'crumbs' and 'samples' the past day and going over past Maze teases for a solution. To be honest, im not really sure what would work with a tease that is portrayed in a semi realistic way, ie no fantasy sections. Do you have anything specific you would like to add to the tease? Anything that comes to mind?
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

Lamei wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 3:09 am Thinking about the 'crumbs' and 'samples' the past day and going over past Maze teases for a solution. To be honest, im not really sure what would work with a tease that is portrayed in a semi realistic way, ie no fantasy sections. Do you have anything specific you would like to add to the tease? Anything that comes to mind?
Sure! I think a great example can be one room that you have where you can
peep in on girls changing.
I like the idea but you simply don't have enough there to "rev the engine". If you could find more pictures to make the scene longer stuff like that would really help me. You can also have dead ends be entire stroking sections of like a prostitute or strip club or something that don't progress anything but still give you something to chew on.

Maybe trying to open too many locked doors gets the attention of the police and they have some sexy interrogation. Some of these things might be pretty far fetched but I'm happy to brainstorm some more if you wish.

In the end, it's completely your vision and I don't want you to do anything that takes you away from that. I am simply suggesting things like this if you are looking to make the early gameplay experience more engaging to fit the rest of the craftsmanship on display.
Lamei
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Lamei »

indyc wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:48 pm Sure! I think a great example can be one room that you have where you can
peep in on girls changing.
I like the idea but you simply don't have enough there to "rev the engine". If you could find more pictures to make the scene longer stuff like that would really help me. You can also have dead ends be entire stroking sections of like a prostitute or strip club or something that don't progress anything but still give you something to chew on.

Maybe trying to open too many locked doors gets the attention of the police and they have some sexy interrogation. Some of these things might be pretty far fetched but I'm happy to brainstorm some more if you wish.

In the end, it's completely your vision and I don't want you to do anything that takes you away from that. I am simply suggesting things like this if you are looking to make the early gameplay experience more engaging to fit the rest of the craftsmanship on display.
I get it now. Yes, the intro on the first playthrough is a little long. I'm sure it does discourage some people from playing tease. I was going for a unsetteling feeling that leaves a players unsure of what will happen to them next, like something from the ongoing 'liminal space' memes that have been circulating on the internet for a few years. I'll put some thought into adding something to the hotel, street scene or corridors. Maybe let Missy tease players first, hmm not sure yet. Trying to think of something that fits Thanks for your ideas!
Achatius
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: None of the above

Post by Achatius »

As I mentioned earlier I say it is a great tease. My first try was... well just playing (and losing). My second try had to be interrupted and for my third try I won. What I figured out:

The maze is always 5x5 fields with the elevator at the center.

Edit: Somehow the link doesn't work: https://postimg.cc/m1jJ0ZBn

My maze looked like that (using Excel).

E = Elevator
O = Occupied
Rx1 = First Room without code
Rx2 = Second Room without code
Rc1 = First Room with code
Rc2 = Second Room with Code
R = Room (but not investigated)

With such a map it is much easier to navigate through the maze. After I got the two codes I didn't enter the other rooms or went to every field so I didn't figured out where every room is.

The jerking part is fun, too. Every line you jerk is 17 seconds. It is always 8 to 8 blocks which you jerk 4 times. So maximum 64x up and down within 17 seconds is around 3,75 jerks / second. Or just 8 jerks in 17 seconds means around 0,5 jerks / second. So there is the variety between 0,5 and 3,75 jerks / second. Or 0 if it is a Stop-line. But the Stop-line is 17 Seconds as well.

You play 20 lines á 17 seconds means every room takes you 5 minutes and 45 seconds.

So if you win the game you need at least two jerking rooms with codes on 3 floors / 6 rooms = 34 minutes of stroking + the final room. So it is 39 minutes and 45 seconds. If you run into the other two rooms without a code you are up to 1 hour and 8 minutes + the final room. So 1 hour, 13 minutes and 45 seconds jerking time.

When we include waiting time on the elevator, dialogues, movement in the maze it can get up to 1.5 hours i guess. Amazing work, really amazing! You should pay the man!
Lamei
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Lamei »

Achatius wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 2:39 pm As I mentioned earlier I say it is a great tease. My first try was... well just playing (and losing). My second try had to be interrupted and for my third try I won. What I figured out:

The maze is always 5x5 fields with the elevator at the center.

Edit: Somehow the link doesn't work: https://postimg.cc/m1jJ0ZBn

My maze looked like that (using Excel).

E = Elevator
O = Occupied
Rx1 = First Room without code
Rx2 = Second Room without code
Rc1 = First Room with code
Rc2 = Second Room with Code
R = Room (but not investigated)

With such a map it is much easier to navigate through the maze. After I got the two codes I didn't enter the other rooms or went to every field so I didn't figured out where every room is.

The jerking part is fun, too. Every line you jerk is 17 seconds. It is always 8 to 8 blocks which you jerk 4 times. So maximum 64x up and down within 17 seconds is around 3,75 jerks / second. Or just 8 jerks in 17 seconds means around 0,5 jerks / second. So there is the variety between 0,5 and 3,75 jerks / second. Or 0 if it is a Stop-line. But the Stop-line is 17 Seconds as well.

You play 20 lines á 17 seconds means every room takes you 5 minutes and 45 seconds.

So if you win the game you need at least two jerking rooms with codes on 3 floors / 6 rooms = 34 minutes of stroking + the final room. So it is 39 minutes and 45 seconds. If you run into the other two rooms without a code you are up to 1 hour and 8 minutes + the final room. So 1 hour, 13 minutes and 45 seconds jerking time.

When we include waiting time on the elevator, dialogues, movement in the maze it can get up to 1.5 hours i guess. Amazing work, really amazing! You should pay the man!
Haha. Achatius, what can I say? I'm amazed at the detail you extracted about the mechanical workings of the tease! You got most of it correct. Since you've worked out so much I'll let you know the exact details.

- Yes, the club levels are always random 5x5 maps. The street scene is also random and uses a 3x5 map.

- The cock hero style sections range in speed from 110bpm to 130bpm. The maximum time for each section is 17.25 seconds at 110bpm. The minimum time for each section is 14.5 seconds at 130bpm. The minimum jerking speed is approx' 0.45 beats per second at 110bpm (8 jerks per 17.25 seconds). The maximum jerking speed is approx 4.4 beats per second at 130bpm (64 jerks per 14.5 seconds).

- Each room can have a minimum of 19 sections and a maximum of 23 sections with jerking times lasting from 4min and 35sec to 6min and 36sec.

- Your are correct, the min amount of tease rooms needed to win the tease is 6 plus the final room. The maximum number playable rooms is 12 plus the final room, however it is likely that one of the other competitors will win the game first (it is still possible if competitors are unlucky or too many of them fail).

- There are 20 girls in total (not including mistress Missy).

Thanks for your review. You probably noticed I wanted to make the competition fair and worked a lot on the difficulty level. Most players should be able to win the competition on the 2nd or 3rd try if they use a map or use the left hand on wall of maze trick. Thanks for playing Achatius and letting me know your experience while playing, i'm happy you were able to win in the end.
Lamei
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Lamei »

shadows wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 1:29 am The only other tiny issue i had was that sometimes the stroking beat would begin before the room indicator picture was replaced by an image of the girl in the room. i dont know if that's an issue with the delay set in the tease or something to do with my browser (i have to use edge because my main browser, operagx, doesn't play sounds in any webteases for some reason) or pc.
Hey shadows. I've just updated the tease and changed the code to allow the images to preload before the beat starts when entering a tease room. Hopefully this has fixed the delay issue for you. When you have time, let me know if it fixed the problem. Thanks!
Lamei
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [RELEASE] ☆ Pussy Game ☆

Post by Lamei »

Hi Guys. Today another small update. Audio calibration for the tease room beat tracks is now saved to tease storage so players can set it one time and forget (unless you're switching between browsers or PC/mobile of coarse). A further update coming shortly will allow players to SKIP the start scenes after completing the intro one time (currently intro can only be skipped after fully completing a previous game). Another dialog path will be added to Missy's room if players exited their previous game without completing it. Future updates will be focused on adding some spice to the game. Currently investigating adding a way to tease players before they reach the main competition and adding moaning and other sounds to the tease rooms. I may add music to the tease rooms in a future update next year.

Thanks for everyone's import and support.
Arushita
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Arushita »

Gave it a try...

First time, not using any help whatsoever, all went alright, got Part of the code, by the time i got the second Part, i forgot the first one, don´t look at me like that...Lost, cause well i lost quite a bit of time backtracking to get to the first code again :lol:

Second time, this time i wrote down the code, no other help, Lost again, this time i absolutly got lost in the maze :lol:

Third time, still just wrote down the code, refused to map the Maze, instead moved throught it way more carefuly, got unlucky running in almost all Encounter without codes, still Won in the end, talk about thrid time being the charm :-P

All in all i really don´t have any complains, glad to see you are still adding to it and most Ideas to make it more fun are already said by now...

Still i got a few:

1. It´s a shame that the Girls don´t speak, it´s even more of a shame that the one Girl that get´s you into all of it and does speak, doesn´t try to mess with you, she so happily observes and comments on almost anything, but if it comes to an Encounter itself, she is suddenly silent, really would like to see her mess with us a bit in the encounter itself

2. Running into an encounter you lost to, doesn´t really feel like it does much, she did comment that she would make it harder for her amusement, but tbh, i didn´t really felt much of it, seeing that there are edges at very specific points throughtout the Game, maybe throwing one or two of them in on an encounter you lost to previously would be something to consider? or have the Girl that made you lose, try to speak, using very basic works? Just something that shows that she knows that you lost to her and that she is certain to make you lose again

3. As for Warm up content before the Tournament, by basically being kidnapped into all of it, you made it pretty hard for yourself to come up with something that makes sense, tried to think of something myself, but nothing i can think of really fits into being kidnapped after :rolleyes:
Don't know how much I can take...
The secret thoughts inside me wake...
I've lost what was within me...
Oh sweet insanity...
Lamei
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Lamei »

Arushita wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 10:19 pm Gave it a try...

First time, not using any help whatsoever, all went alright, got Part of the code, by the time i got the second Part, i forgot the first one, don´t look at me like that...Lost, cause well i lost quite a bit of time backtracking to get to the first code again :lol:

Second time, this time i wrote down the code, no other help, Lost again, this time i absolutly got lost in the maze :lol:

Third time, still just wrote down the code, refused to map the Maze, instead moved throught it way more carefuly, got unlucky running in almost all Encounter without codes, still Won in the end, talk about thrid time being the charm :-P

All in all i really don´t have any complains, glad to see you are still adding to it and most Ideas to make it more fun are already said by now...

Still i got a few:

1. It´s a shame that the Girls don´t speak, it´s even more of a shame that the one Girl that get´s you into all of it and does speak, doesn´t try to mess with you, she so happily observes and comments on almost anything, but if it comes to an Encounter itself, she is suddenly silent, really would like to see her mess with us a bit in the encounter itself

2. Running into an encounter you lost to, doesn´t really feel like it does much, she did comment that she would make it harder for her amusement, but tbh, i didn´t really felt much of it, seeing that there are edges at very specific points throughtout the Game, maybe throwing one or two of them in on an encounter you lost to previously would be something to consider? or have the Girl that made you lose, try to speak, using very basic works? Just something that shows that she knows that you lost to her and that she is certain to make you lose again

3. As for Warm up content before the Tournament, by basically being kidnapped into all of it, you made it pretty hard for yourself to come up with something that makes sense, tried to think of something myself, but nothing i can think of really fits into being kidnapped after :rolleyes:
Hey Arushita

Thanks for trying out my webtease and sorry it took so long to reply. I've been super busy with life over the past week and I am considering to put future updates on hold for a while until I have more time to spend on the tease.

It was very interesting reading about your experiences when playing Pussy Game. I guess because the tease has so much randomness, every game is going to be a bit different and it's good to know what happened each time you played a new game.

I can give you a hint about codes: If you forget the code you may visit any tease room (even the one you just exited from) and the game will remind you what the whole code is. I decided to add this feature as I felt it was too mean to force players to move around the maze just to get one piece of the code :lol:

Thanks for your suggestions on how to make the tease better. I think they are good ideas. I have to be honest that the amount of time I have to work on the tease has been getting less and less lately and I'm not sure if or when I could add your suggestions. There is currently a system that adds randomness to some of Missy's text. Adding to the list of things that Missy can say is time consuming but I think the idea that you had for adding edges if encountering a girl that you came for would be fairy easy. I may start on that first.

You're right about adding content to the start of the tease. Sometimes if a tease has a strong storyline it's hard to make changes to fit into story without feeling out of place. I am struggling to think of a something to add as Indyc suggested, nothing I think of seems realistic for a setting in which the sex industry is underground and hard to find. I guess having Missy provide a warm up before the competition would work as she does have a soft spot for players and it would fit with her character.

Anyway, thanks again Arushita!