[Release][Feedback] Delve into the Demon's Lair

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
MisterFlames
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

[Release][Feedback] Delve into the Demon's Lair

Post by MisterFlames »

Changelog:
v1.0.3 (2023-11-03) - Disabled "CBT-Endings" when "Ballbusting" is deactivated for logical reasons
v1.0.2 (2023-11-01) - Balance improvements for edge tasks and timers in general
v1.0.1 (2023-11-01) - Fixed a task that was missing the "done" - button, and a few minor things
v1.0.0 (2023-10-31) - Release

This is a little tease I've been working on for a while. It is less story-driven and more technical than my other teases.

Features:
  • Random pictures and tasks
  • Earn your chance to cum
  • Highly configurable, with many fetishes and settings
  • Multiple different modes to choose from
  • Special "No Nut November" - Mode: Can only be picked during November (baked into the code). Once started, you can visit the savegame daily and do a single task each day. The more tasks you complete, the higher the chance of a full orgasm, once November is over.
There is no story-mode, yet, so the tease goes on until you decide to "try to cum".

Plans for the future:

More modes, more pictures, more fetishes, ... "Delve into the Demon's Lair" is very modular and I intend to update it frequently.

Besides that, I'm still working on my next big story-driven tease "Demon Penitentiary". I can't give you any release date, but the tease has progressed very far by now.

In any case: Have a successful No Nut November, and remember to have a great day. :wave:
Last edited by MisterFlames on Fri Nov 03, 2023 10:43 pm, edited 6 times in total.
wiggles
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Release][Feedback] Delve into the Demon's Lair

Post by wiggles »

I'm through 14 stages so far. Is it meant to continue like this indefinitely with the only thing changing being how sexy the tasks are and your chance to cum or is there eventually a finale where you meet the demon queen or something?
MisterFlames
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by MisterFlames »

wiggles wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 10:23 pm I'm through 14 stages so far. Is it meant to continue like this indefinitely with the only thing changing being how sexy the tasks are and your chance to cum or is there eventually a finale where you meet the demon queen or something?
Hi wiggles. :-)

Yes, it will go on indefinitely, until you are willing to take the risk by "Giving Up". (which triggers one of the ending tasks) Each stage increases intensity, changes picture sets, and affect the ruin/denial risks.

There will be a story-mode at some point, where certain stages have story content, plus an ending. I already have a few picture sets for that stored up, actually. But it's not there, yet, and I wanted to get the base tease out in time for NNN. :-D
verynicekojak
Explorer
Explorer

Post by verynicekojak »

Good job. I like attention to details like icons on all buttons, red tint option and well in fact all the customizations are nice :-).
My 3 cents:
1. I can click Done and Deeper quickly. Of course I shouldn't if I want to have fun, but maybe it should be somehow prevented to fast-click through everything, to force patience.
2. Also sometimes the button Done is not visible. Then I can wait for timer to end and fail, or give up. Is that on purpose?
3. There are many errors on .stop() in the js console, but maybe that is because I turned off sounds and this is not a problem.
MisterFlames
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by MisterFlames »

Hi, and thanks for the feedback!
verynicekojak wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 12:36 am 1. I can click Done and Deeper quickly. Of course I shouldn't if I want to have fun, but maybe it should be somehow prevented to fast-click through everything, to force patience.
That's something I can't really prevent without major drawbacks. You just need to be honest and actually do the 100 strokes when the tease tells you. :-D

There are multiple reasons for that. Mainly, I can't make a button in an active choice-set appear after x seconds. So it'd make the whole thing a lot more complicated.
verynicekojak wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 12:36 am 2. Also sometimes the button Done is not visible. Then I can wait for timer to end and fail, or give up. Is that on purpose?
Do you remember what the task said or what mode you were on?

I have found one instance of that issue for the "Punch your balls x times" task. Fixed it in v1.0.1.
verynicekojak wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 12:36 am 3. There are many errors on .stop() in the js console, but maybe that is because I turned off sounds and this is not a problem.
I assume that it happens when I stop a sound with a function, while there is no actual sound with that identifier playing. Did you notice any issues when the error happens? It probably happens with SFX on as well.
Kurdt57
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Kurdt57 »

Hi, at stage 21 + the tasks are like do a edge 25 times, hold each edge 10 seconds + some break (like 3 seconds) after edges. Even if edged immediately, its not possible to do it in the time allowed by the timer - just the breaks take more than a minute. Moreover - the jump from 1 edge to 20+ seems to be bit huge. :D Is this intentional?
MisterFlames
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by MisterFlames »

Kurdt57 wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 9:06 am Hi, at stage 21 + the tasks are like do a edge 25 times, hold each edge 10 seconds + some break (like 3 seconds) after edges. Even if edged immediately, its not possible to do it in the time allowed by the timer - just the breaks take more than a minute. Moreover - the jump from 1 edge to 20+ seems to be bit huge. :D Is this intentional?
Hi!

You are absolutely right. Later today, I'll make some adjustments for the time limits and edge-amounts of some edging tasks. I haven't taken the pauses into account.

The jump from 1 to 20+ edges is something different, though. The tasks are built like this:
  • Pretask: Optional small task, like doing a single edge, which doesn't scale with difficulty
  • Main Task: Always scales with stages / difficulty / etc. - Can start with 5 edges and turn into 15+ edges later on
  • Posttask: Another optional and small task that could include doing a single edge
By the way, the Task-Timer setting affects the amounts of edges in the Main Task, too. So, for example, you'd have to do twice as many edges if you set it from 60s to 120s. I hope that makes it more clear how the tease calculates things. :-D

Keep an eye out for v1.0.2, which will have some balancing improvements.
Roundhound
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Roundhound »

I ran into a 15 (or was it 20?) edges held for 10 seconds with a 3 second break on level 20. My timer was set to 45seconds and I was playing on insanity difficulty. Up until then everything was scaling well.
MisterFlames
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by MisterFlames »

Roundhound wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 8:17 pm I ran into a 15 (or was it 20?) edges held for 10 seconds with a 3 second break on level 20. My timer was set to 45seconds and I was playing on insanity difficulty. Up until then everything was scaling well.
The impossibility of it should be fixed now. In your example, the timer will get an extra 13 seconds per edge in v1.0.2, plus the amount of edges have been slightly reduced.

Insanity-Mode on stage 20 should result in 10 edges most of the time when the edging-task is rolled. But Insanity-Mode has an extended range that can result in 15 or maybe even 20 edges. (I'd have to do the math, and it also depends on other factors like the hidden nudity- and intensity-variables)

Please let me know if you still encounter ridiculous tasks. Expect some tasks to be unfair on Insanity, though, since that mode is designed to be unfair. :-)

edit: Found a small rounding error that could result in higher amounts of edging than intended. Quickly fixed that in a small ninja patch just now.
AuraThePup
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by AuraThePup »

Even with CBT disabled, it instructed me to cum by punching my balls.
MisterFlames
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by MisterFlames »

AuraThePup wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 5:53 pm Even with CBT disabled, it instructed me to cum by punching my balls.
Thanks for the report.

"Ballbusting" and "CBT-Endings" are two separate options in the fetish-settings. You probably had CBT-Endings active.

I have updated the tease to version 1.0.3. Now there is a safeguard, so the CBT-Endings-Option is only valid while you have Ballbusting activated.