NoNutNovember Challenge 2023 with Valery JOI

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
Valery_JOI
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Mistress
Sub/Slave(s): I have a stable... I mean, a club of good boys, and I love training them XOXO

NoNutNovember Challenge 2023 with Valery JOI

Post by Valery_JOI »

I invite all good boys of this fine community to join

Valery JOI's NoNutNovember Challenge 2023!

30 days of tease & denial and bittersweet frustration for you, my sweet boys of the Milovana community!

I'll post daily tasks here, but mostly on https://www.reddit.com/user/Valery_JOI/ to keep you alert, horny and on the edge... follow my instructions for a full month of frustrating fun :)

And the best: It's all free and accessible for the members of Milovana, my most beloved kinky community. Everybody may join, comment and work hard to please me and follow my erratic instructions :)

Kisses!
Valery JOI

P.S.: I cannot guarantee posting here on Milovana every day manually. So make sure to visit my reddit profile where I can schedule the daily tasks.
Last edited by Valery_JOI on Thu Nov 09, 2023 8:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
Femdom games, training & coaching for good boys, by Valery JOI: https://www.patreon.com/valery_joi/about
Valery_JOI
Explorer
Explorer
Sub/Slave(s): I have a stable... I mean, a club of good boys, and I love training them XOXO

Re: NoNutNovember Challenge 2023 with Valery JOI

Post by Valery_JOI »

Day 1 of NoNutNovember with Valery JOI: Pledge your allegiance for this month
Spoiler: show
Submit to my generous guidance. I’ll walk you through this month of No Nutting. Your body and soul will be mine for the next 30 days. Submitting to my guidance means following each and every order, each and every day as erratic and strange it may sound to you at first. Believe in my superior knowledge of what is good for you. I will treat you very, very well, but with a firm hand. You will experience the pleasure of being controlled and being made to do things that you couldn’t think of before. I make the rules, which means that everything could happen in this month except a full blown & satisfying 0rgasm. So yes, we’ll go to the very edge and we may even tiptoe into the forbidden land :)))) Prepare for interminable excitement and h0rny alertness without ever overstepping too far during our month of no nutting.

You’ll have such a delightful month, lucky you!

!what to do!
Lucky you - you have two tasks to complete to please me today!

Submission:
Submit in the comments below. Choose beautiful words for articulating your allegiance to me, Valery JOI, your guide on this journey of No Nut November 2023.

Examination:
Take some peaceful minutes for yourself and inspect your c0ck and balls with your hands as if it was me doing a thorough examination of you, my new plaything: Stretch your c0ck. Squeeze it carefully. Pull back your foreskin or what you still have. Stroke your c0ck a few times. Slowly. Softly. Then, fast and firmly. But only a few strokes. Push the c0ck a bit, nudge it. See if it gets e.rect already by this or if precome drops out fast.
Fondle the glans (the head of your c0ck), but also - with the faintest of touches - the frenulum (the underside/ “the banjo string”) the part that is so sensitive and gets you excited so quickly.
Then go on to your balls. Grope and fondle them carefully first, then squeeze tenderly each testicle. Then squeeze harder, less tenderly, but still careful. Weigh the ball sack. Slap the ball sack a few times softly.
Then go on to your perineum (skin between your butth0le and c0ck). Massage it softly, apply a bit of pressure, then tap it with your fingers.
Finally, examine your n1pples. Caress your chest, then your areola and very tenderly caress the n1pple itself, only with your fingertips. I’m a big fan of tender n1pple play, so I want you to become a fan of your n1pples, too.
We finish the exam by classic stroking. Stroke your c0ck up to full e.rect1on. You may use some exciting material like images, videos or audio. Nudity allowed, but no hard.core stuff. I’m on a mission to resensitize p0rn addicted males and their senses. You need to get on a p0rn diet, consuming quality soft.core stuff over excessive hard.core stuff.
Now when full e.rect and ever more excited, reaching the edge to c.u.mm1ng (as close as you can get, BUT DON’T C.U.M) , I want you to stop. Stop and see your e.rect1on fade. With a stop watch, time the number of seconds it takes to go fully limp. Your fading e.rect1on and the feeling of being excited, but without release - that shall be the symbol of your submission to me. Please leave your time in the comments.

!what to watch!
hard.core stuff forbidden, no rough scenes. All soft.core stuff allowed. Whatever turns you on.

!when and how long!
Do this when and take as long as you want to during the day, but only do each task once..Well on second thoughts you may articulate your allegiance to me, at any time, however many times, and with as many words as you want…

!edging!
Edging allowed, but only once.

That’s all for today. See you tomorrow.
Last edited by Valery_JOI on Fri Nov 03, 2023 8:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Femdom games, training & coaching for good boys, by Valery JOI: https://www.patreon.com/valery_joi/about
Valery_JOI
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Valery_JOI »

Day 2 of NoNutNovember with Valery JOI: Trim or shave as a sign of submission
!what to do!
Trim & shave
I need you to trim or even shave your pubic hair around your c0ck and on your balls. This is another act of showing your submission to your Mistress. Each time you feel your shaven c0ck or balls, it’s a reminder that you’re mine for now.
Comment here what you did: Shaved or trimmed? How does that feel now?

Your favourite p0rnstar
Watch your favorite p0rn star, but choose no hard.core stuff
Watch her first for five minutes without touching your c0ck.
You may fondle with your n1pples and your balls though, very tenderly. When the five minutes are over, you may stroke as long as you want to that one person you have chosen to watch, one beat per second (google beatmeter: https://g.co/kgs/sQBv3A).
You may edge as often and you may stroke as long as you want. But you may not go slower or faster than one beat per second. Of course no c.u.mming. And you need to stop at midnight at the latest to get some sleep.

!when and how long!
Be a good boy and use your initiative.

!what to watch!
All soft.core stuff allowed

!edging!
Edging is allowed today - but NO Nut November!

I know, I’m generous. For now. Comment here on how that was for you.
Last edited by Valery_JOI on Fri Nov 03, 2023 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Valery_JOI
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Valery_JOI »

Day 3 of NoNutNovember with Valery JOI: Your stroking tradition
!what to do!
I want you to stroke your c0ck as you always do to get off. Pump it the way you know it.Get a lot of pleasure out of it. But don’t edge, don’t come. Just stroking. AND focus on your pelvic muscles down there. These are the muscles you use when holding back pee or for pooping. I want you to make sure that they are relaxed ALL TIME WHILE STROKING. This is an important skill for you to last much longer: Keep these muscles relaxed always! Don’t clench, don’t try to squeeze something with your muscles while stroking.
Comment here if you were a good boy and could stay relaxed all time.

!when and how long!
Do this when and as long as you want to during the day.

!what to watch!
hard.core stuff forbidden, no rough scenes. All soft.core stuff allowed. Whatever turns you on. As a good boy that you hopefully are: Even don’t look at nude people. Watch only clothed girls best.

!edging!
No edging today. Calm down if you start reaching the edge. Today is just stroking in a pleasurable, relaxed way.
Valery_JOI
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Valery_JOI »

Day 4 of NoNutNovember with Valery JOI: Pleasure through n1pple play
!what to do!
Men can achieve n1pple 0rgasms. Yes, you too. With practice. But an 0rgasm is not your goal today. Simply involving your n1pples as sexual organs is. So today, you need to ignore your c0ck completely, ignore your pelvic muscles down there. Only give love and tenderness to your n1pples. I need you to tease them with extra soft touches, activate them, and focus on the little or strong pleasure you get out of it.
Read this post for more information about n1pple pleasure (and eventually 0rgasms): https://www.reddit.com/r/ProstatePlay/c ... _tutorial/
Then tell me here in comments how your n1pple play went. Did you get hard? Semi-hard? Are you desperate yet? Don’t complain! If it didn’t do much for you, be more gentle and caress your n1pples more often!

!when and how long!
Several times today. Give them as much attention as possible.

!what to watch!
Very soft stuff: e.g. Lesbians pleasuring each other or themselves, solo females masturbating. No dudes involved. You may choose your favorite p0rn star, but she shall not perform hard.core stuff.

!edging!
You may not touch your c0ck for any pleasure today.
Valery_JOI
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Valery_JOI »

Day 5 of NoNutNovember with Valery JOI: Edging defined by your p0rn knowledge
!what to do!
Go to one of these websites (your choice) that have a list of around 100 p0rn stars. Now go through the list and count how many p0rn stars you know. The number is your edging budget for today: So the more of a p0rn addict you are, the more edges you get... seems fair?
Comment and discuss, how many did you know? Are you a slut ? Was it endless torture with innumerable p0rnstars? Or was it one long gentle edge with your one true love?

!when and how long!
Up to you

!what to watch!
For each edge only watch the p0rn stars you know. Avoid hard.core stuff! When it’s getting heated, stop and look at more soft.core material from that p0rn star :)

!edging!
Edging allowed.
Valery_JOI
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Valery_JOI »

Day 6 of NoNutNovember with Valery JOI: harsh inspection
We need to see if everything is still alright down there. Each time you go to the bathroom, you need to inspect c0ck, balls and n1pples. But this time, your inspector is rough. Ah, and this is the only way allowed to touch your c0ck: Only for inspection, adjustments, cleaning and bathroom stuff. Not for pleasure. Not today. Be a good chaste boy.

!what to do!
Start with n1pples: First caress them slightly to see if they respond with tingly, arousing feeling. Then twist them. Then flick them a few times.
Now to the pen1s. Examine it with your fingers. Weigh it with your hands. Toss it into all four directions to have a good look at all sides. Now slap it gently with your flat hand and shove it to the side for…
Balls inspection: fumble your testicles. Squeeze them so you can feel that dull aching. Slap them once with your flat hand to finish your inspection.
Only now are you allowed to go on with your bathroom business.

!when and how long!
Each time you need to go to the bathroom today.

!what to watch!
Only clothed women today. Lingerie or bikinis are allowed when it’s dark outside.

!edging!
Forbidden. No touching.
Valery_JOI
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Valery_JOI »

Day 7 of NoNutNovember with Valery JOI: Stroke to erect1on and back
I want you to be very able to get an e.rect1on and also become flaccid again, by command. An e.rect1on is beautiful, but in most circumstances, just inappropriate :) This task today should be short, frustrating - and also should make you proud of your sexual discipline.

!what to do!
Start limp. Stroke until you are fully e.rect.
Once fully e.rect, you need to stop and start a timer!
Now try everything to get limp as fast as possible.
Comment here how long it took you to get limp. Let’s see if your times improve.

!when and how long!
Whenever you find time and as fast as possible. You may repeat as often as you want.

!what to watch!
Free choice, but no hard.core

!edging!
Better not, but if it helps, edging is allowed :)

Make me proud! I want to be impressed.
Valery_JOI
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Valery_JOI »

Day 8 of NoNutNovember with Valery JOI: You shall not peek. Train your male gaze
Women easily think you’re a weirdo creep if they catch you peeking at their boobs, ass or whatever we show you of our bodies.. but hey, our eyes are up there! Today you shall train your correct male gaze.

!what to do!
You are not allowed to look at anything inappropriate, not even on video or pics. You may only look into women’s faces, but I dare you to lust over our bodies!
Every time you catch yourself looking at breasts, asses or simply too much skin, you need to slap your face.
Comment here how that is going for you and how many times you needed to slap your face for inappropriate peaking.

!when and how long!
Applies for the whole day

!what to watch!
You may watch all you want, also hard.core stuff. But the women you see, IRL, video or pic, you ONLY look at them very appropriately. Any nudity means eyes up in her face only.

!edging!
Of course not, creep!
Valery_JOI
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Valery_JOI »

Day 9 of NoNutNovember with Valery JOI: Gentle endurance stroking
Today is endurance training in which you need to keep yourself relaxed.

!what to do!
Stroke your c0ck up to two beats per second (google beatmeter https://g.co/kgs/Hnz2id).
Make sure your pelvic muscles all stay relaxed. No clenching! The more relaxed your muscles stay down there, the longer you can stroke.
If you risk c.u.mm1ng, reduce speed. Just stay relaxed.
Comment here how long you kept it up and if it was difficult to hold the speed.

!when and how long!
Preferably a lot.

!what to watch!
As much as you want, but soft.core only. No hard.core scenes or stuff.

!edging!
As many edges as you want. I don’t care for today.
Valery_JOI
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Valery_JOI »

Day 10 of NoNutNovember with Valery JOI: Be a quick fapper
I already told you that I love total obedience and total sexual self-control from my men? Today you shall show me your devotion to being such a stellar male example.

!what to do!
Start with your flaccid pen1s. Set a timer for1 minute only. Press start and begin touching your c0ck. Your goal is to reach an edge within that minute only. When the timer hits, stop touching your c0ck.
Now write in the comments how you performed ... Did you edge? I want to read it. And I might judge your performance.
!when and how long!
whenever you have time, once during daylight, once during nighttime, each for one minute only. Frustrating? It is.
!what to watch!
No hard.core stuff.
!edging!
Two attempts, two edges please.

Hey!
To not miss a day, follow my profile were I always post!
Hop on my NNN train at any moment - choo, choo!
And if you fail, repent and hop on again - we are all humans after all!
Valery_JOI
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Valery_JOI »

Day 11 of NoNutNovember with Valery JOI: Roll a dice for your watching task
Hey!
To not miss a day, follow my profile! I post during NNN daily!
If you fail, repent and hop on again - we are all humans after all!

Congratulations on getting this far! All these decisions and power mean your Mistress Valery needed some help, so today I am co opting my fellow Mistress, Lady Luck to help…Time to get out the dice!!

!what to do!
Roll a dice(d6) three times to determine how to stroke, how long to stroke and what to stroke to : (google dice https://g.co/kgs/T2Z26n)
How to stroke depends on the first dice roll:
1 No touching c0ck. All other body zones are allowed
2 Conventional stroking
3 Stroking, but involve soft n1pple play
4 Once you edge you have to stop for today
5 Edge as many times as possible
6 Squeeze balls lightly while stroking
Let me know how enjoyable the experience was and how frustrated you feel on day 11!

!when and how long!
How long you may watch spicy stuff depends on the second dice roll:
1 0 min
2 10 min
3 30 min
4 45 min
5 60 min
6 as long as you want today

!what to watch!
What you may watch depends on the third dice roll:
1 nothing spicy, but audio allowed
2 clothed women, no bikini/underwear
3 censored or somehow clothed
4 soft.core lesbians or solo women
5 anything soft.core
6 male 0rgasm ruin compilations

!edging!
This depends on how lucky you have been in your first dice roll - see above!

As you’ve entered my world already, in the coming days I will tell you a bit more about it. Because I’m on a mission to establish my own little femdom realm. That’s why I’m hunting… I mean luring…. I mean playing with guys like you. The sweet guys that or better need female guidance and control. My guidance and my control, that is.
Follow my user profile on reddit and don’t miss one tease 🙂

But also enter the portal to my world and visit paths.to/valery_joi! Then tell me what you find most attractive about it.

Tomorrow I’ll tell you about a surprise for December.

Kisses!
Val
Valery_JOI
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Valery_JOI »

Day 12 of NoNutNovember with Valery JOI: Look at your watch now!
Hey!
To not miss a day, follow my reddit profile! I post during NNN daily!

Today I’ve called upon the help of Mother Time...Today she will be the Mistress of your destiny! She can be a harsh Mistress, though.

!what to do!
As you see this post now…. look at the time on your watch and take note of the minutes. Today you get to edge, but Mother Time is telling you how long and what time to do it!
!when and how long!
The last number on the minutes determines at what time you are allowed to stroke.
The second to last number determines how many minutes you get to stroke...You need to get to the edge in time. Once you achieved the edge, you may enjoy the rest of the minutes you got.
So 14.37 means you may stroke at 7am or 7pm the next time. And that you have 3 minutes to reach an edge. A zero means 10 minutes! Kind of me, I know!
Let me know in the comments how you did! Was it stressful or pleasant?

!what to watch!
Whatever you want, slightly hardcore is in order, if that’s your thing. I’m too, too kind(*grinning evilly*)

!edging!
Once but you must try to keep there until your allotted stroking time is over!

Well, you figure you cannot be a free rider to all of my content all the time, yes? Establishing my femdom realm costs me a whole lot of time (which is not free) and money.
Therefor I invite you to become a member of my sweet little club on Patreon, full of obedient good boys like you:

Get access to all my exclusive Jerkoff instructions & (rythm) games, test my games in development and influence them, get much more content... and most of all: Get privileged access to me and myself :) You can cancel any time.

The surprise: All my patrons tier “novice stroker” or higher will get my sweet advent calendar! 24 days of daily posts exclusively on my patreon with spicy instructions and delicious treats every day up to Christmas :)

Visit: https://www.patreon.com/valery_joi
Valery_JOI
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Valery_JOI »

Day 13 of NoNutNovember with Valery JOI: Find a new place for stroking
Hey!
To not miss a day, follow my reddit profile! I post during NNN daily!

Today’s mission: To explore strange new worlds of pleasure and torment! We all enjoy a bit of risk but please be sensible, your housemates, coworkers or random people have not consented to you indecently exposing yourself to them!

!what to do!
I want you to stroke your c0ck in a place/room in which you have never strokedbefore.
Please comment here and let me know what weird and wonderful place you found some privacy in. Did you get to fill your allotted time? Were you chased out of the closet by an unsuspecting house mate?

!when and how long!
You have 30 min to reach three edges, once, whenever during today. Then stop and shove your c0ck away for today.

!what to watch!
Whatever you want, but no hardcore porn!

!edging!
Three beautiful edges please, from my beautifully obedient pleasure slave!

Join my exclusive club and help me establish my small gentle femdom realm: Get access to all my exclusive Jerk Off instructions and (rythm) games. (You can cancel any time).
So pay your tribute to my noble cause and find your right place under female domination!
All my patrons tier “novice stroker” or higher will get my advent calendar! 24 days of daily posts exclusively on my patreon with spicy instructions and delicious treats up to Christmas :)
Go visit: https://www.patreon.com/valery_joi
Valery_JOI
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Valery_JOI »

Day 14 of NoNutNovember with Valery JOI: Experimental stroking
Hey!
To not miss a day, follow my profile! I post during NNN daily!

Today Dr Valery would like some help with her research! Will you help me collect some data on restraint..s?

!what to do!
Bind your hands and wrists together with a belt or scarf (maybe some of you kinksters have some suitable rope) .
Now stroke your c0ck with the inner sides of your forearms.
Can you do that for me and comment on how it went, please ? Oh and I'd prefer you reach an edge. I’d like some good data too - how long you stroked, what you watched and did you have to try and prolong reaching the edge because you wanted to stroke longer, or was it a struggle to get there because you couldn’t get the right pressure?

!when and how long!
As long as you want

!what to watch!
Whatever you want, slightly hardcore is in order, if that’s your thing.

!edging!
One edge, then you have proven yourself enough for today.

Join my exclusive club and help me establish my small gentle femdom realm: Get access to all my exclusive Jerk Off instructions and (rythm) games. (You can cancel any time).
So pay your tribute to my noble cause and find your right place under female domination!
All my patrons tier “novice stroker” or higher will get my advent calendar! 24 days of daily posts exclusively on my patreon with spicy instructions and delicious treats up to Christmas :)
Go visit: https://www.patreon.com/valery_joi