Please can someone give me some help making a CH video?

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

Fineart
Explorer
Explorer

Please can someone give me some help making a CH video?

Post by Fineart »

Apologies if this post is duplication - I did post another message elsewhere looking for some help in creating a beat meter. Unfortunately no one has replied. I have a video made, I think it's great, but I just can't get a beat meter to work at all. I am using Filmora.

If anyone at all has created a video and can give me some advice, help, templates, or anything which can help me get this video completed I'd be so grateful. I really want to get this video out there and shared with all the CH fans. I really want to give something back to the community. I've enjoyed so many videos.

If anyone can help in any way at all, please reply or send me a PM. If I can't get any help I'll regretfully have to give up and I know there are folks out there who can help in some way, so it would be a real shame if I do have to give up.

Thank you very much.
47dahc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Last attempt as some help making a CH video

Post by 47dahc »

I can't personally help you but have you tried using the Beatmeter Generator tool and overlay the result into the video?

You could also, instead of doing a beatmeter, just overlay the beat pattern in numbers in the video. Example, 1-1-1 for a normal beat or 1-2 1-2-3, for a five beat pattern. Check out "Oh Gloria - Pressure" by Caius Prepus and "Girlfriends" by Red Baron for some examples of what I'm talking about.

If your editing is good and you have a pronounced beat, or even if the song has a pronounced beat pattern, don't use a beatmeter at all and let the viewer follow what they hear from the music. Symbol of Faith II is a great example.

Hope this helps and can't wait to see your video.
SilverSlut
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Re: Please can someone give me some help making a CH video?

Post by SilverSlut »

Yeah I use Beatmeter Generator for mine as well. It's really simple and effective software.

Also it's free. For real, just go to that thread and download the latest version.

Too add a little more detail how to use it, I'll try to summarize the basic process (you'll still have to learn the software yourself, can't transplant that into your brain unfortunately, but it is simple).

Step 1: Load in your music. It MUST be ".wav" format (use https://cloudconvert.com/ if you've only got .mp3)
Step 2: Create 3 tracks. Name one of them "BPM" and select "Snapping." Name one of them "Messages" and select "Show" or whatever. Name one "Beats" and select both "Show" and "Play" (or whatever they actually are, use the tooltips on the buttons in each track to figure it out)
Step 3: On your BPM track, right click the track itself and add a "BPM Pattern" (NOT a "Beat Pattern"). Stretch this pattern to the length of your entire audio track.
Step 3.5: Right click on the "BPM Pattern" you just made and enter the BPM of the song (if you don't already know the BPM, use https://tunebat.com/Analyzer). Then, micro-adjust the BPM Pattern so that the little dashes on it align with the beats of the music. You can set the BPM track to play sound to help with this. Just remember to turn off its sound when you've aligned it.
Step 4: Create a Beat Pattern in the Beats track. If you've set everything else up right, both the patterns and the individual beats should snap when they get close to a BPM beat, so it'll be easy to keep everything synced up.
Step 5: Add messages to the Messages track, usually to warn the player when a beat change is coming.
Step 6: Repeat Steps 4 & 5 until you're done.

Step 7: In the Tools dropdown menu, find the settings. Make sure the framerate in there is set to your PROJECT FRAMERATE for your actual video. I hope your project framerate is a whole number, because Beatmeter Generator doesn't do decimal framerates. Make sure the width is set to the width of your project (or wider if you want for whatever reason).

Step 8: Make an EMPTY FOLDER somewhere. In the Tools dropdown menu, select "Export Video." If you've got a longer song/project, I recommend you go eat lunch or something while this exports. It can take a solid chunk of time.
Step 9: Export audio as well. Export to someplace near the video folder.
Step 9.5: Find the exported audio file. It'll look weird, but don't panic. Just rename the file by adding ".wav" to the end of its current name and it'll be fine.
Step 10: Import the frames into your video editor of choice. I dunno how yours works. I use DaVinci Resolve. All I do with that is select all the frames and then drag it onto my project. It compiles the frames (one image = one frame, which is why matching the framerates was so important). Do it however you need to for your editor.
Step 10.5: Import the beat audio.

That's it, you're done. I know 10 steps seems way more complicated than, like, 4 or whatever. But it really is simple. Good luck with your video. Hope to see it soon!
Tia Blaze
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tia Blaze »

47dahc wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 1:28 pm I can't personally help you but have you tried using the Beatmeter Generator tool and overlay the result into the video?
SilverSlut wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 10:04 pm Yeah I use Beatmeter Generator for mine as well. It's really simple and effective software.
These solutions proposed above are good in themselves but if I am not mistaken, Filmora Wondershare does not support the PNG sequences that Beatmetere Generator will generate for it.

You would then have to find a software (online and free if possible) to convert these PNG sequences into .mp4 or .gif or whatever... not very practical.
47dahc wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 1:28 pm You could also, instead of doing a beatmeter, just overlay the beat pattern in numbers in the video. Example, 1-1-1 for a normal beat or 1-2 1-2-3, for a five beat pattern. Check out "Oh Gloria - Pressure" by Caius Prepus and "Girlfriends" by Red Baron for some examples of what I'm talking about.
I'm not an expert in Cock Hero so I wouldn't be able to give good advice on this but the solution of simply putting the text when changing beats can actually be a solution, provided you do it well.

The beats would also have to be sufficiently audible for that solution.
You can use the beats already present in the music but it is important to note that if they seem obvious to you, they will not necessarily be obvious to the player who knows neither the music nor your intentions.

Or you can add them, but it has to be well done and sync well with the music otherwise it can just become unbearable.

I would offer my help to create a beatmeter but I'm already quite busy lately.
If in a few weeks (or when I have more time) you still haven't found a solution, we can always talk about it again. ;-)
Previous creations:
Sexy YouTube (Nov. 11, 2022)
Sexy YouTube 4K60 Upscale (Jun. 30, 2023)
Rhythms of Desire (Jul. 8, 2023)
Rhythms of Desire - Championship & extended edition (Jan. 30, 2024)

If you wish to support me, donations are not required but appreciated:
Spoiler: show
Monero (XMR) address:
48ADVDxJtHhf75evTponBudLXkGay1VW4DYT6QN7QG2n8fP6QspdLW83QzcuvvsTZZWWTXUSMhCWeAx9MwDJEAZtGmqs9eL
SilverSlut
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by SilverSlut »

If this is indeed true (that Filmora can't import a .png sequence) then I'd recommend switching to DaVinci Resolve after this project. It's completely free and can do 99% of what you want as a Cock Hero maker. There are some special effects and functions that are locked behind the paid version, but I haven't needed to use them yet in the several videos I've made.

As for right now, though, you could still use Beatmeter Generator. It generates the video and audio separately, so if you follow my instructions above (just skip the parts about the video part but REMEMBER TO SET THE RIGHT FRAMERATE), you can get easy audio and then just add the beat-change-indicating text in Filmora itself.