Recently locked (24f)

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Princessbri
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Mistress

Recently locked (24f)

Post by Princessbri »

So I've locked guys up all the time, I'm usually a dom, but this is my first time being locked myself and my first thought is.. what the fuck. A) they will pay for this.
B) I need a dick like right now.
C) once I'm unlocked, this thing is never going back on me, but they'll be locked for a looong time

Basically, how do you all deal with chastity because I'm going stark raving, dick crazy mad like 36 hours in
Princess Bri 😘
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Re: Recently locked (24f)

Post by Shattered »

Only a week left of locktober, just embrace the horny :lol:
Princessbri
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Mistress

Post by Princessbri »

Shattered wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 2:20 pm Only a week left of locktober, just embrace the horny :lol:
They're saying I'm just getting started....
Princess Bri 😘
tsyogini
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by tsyogini »

Personally it helps me a lot to try and enjoy my sexual energy in other ways, be it sensual dancing, writing erotic poems (not to explicit, that may come back to bite you XD) or meditate and feel that energetic bomb building up inside of me. HFO techniques can also be pleasant. But I must admit there also are times when I desperately vibe myself through the cage...

One time I became nunnish after a while, losing all desire and telling my Dominant that I was actually contemplating joining the carmelites. (Sidenote:That did get the chastity lifted rapidly XD)

But most important: believe in yourself, there will be frustration, there will be anguish, there will be feeling like an absolute beast, but you kick ass and you can do this!
arthurb
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by arthurb »

tsyogini wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 3:27 pm One time I became nunnish after a while, losing all desire and telling my Dominant that I was actually contemplating joining the carmelites. (Sidenote:That did get the chastity lifted rapidly XD)
Mmmm, caramel lites....

Oh, you mean :rolleyes:
Princess Penny's Subject Number 007

On Her Highness's Submissive Service
goonparadise6
Explorer
Explorer

Post by goonparadise6 »

Princessbri wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 2:17 pm So I've locked guys up all the time, I'm usually a dom, but this is my first time being locked myself and my first thought is.. what the fuck. A) they will pay for this.
B) I need a dick like right now.
C) once I'm unlocked, this thing is never going back on me, but they'll be locked for a looong time

Basically, how do you all deal with chastity because I'm going stark raving, dick crazy mad like 36 hours in
This sounds like a fun and interesting experiment in switching! I'm a man, and never been locked more than 4 days...but I can relate a little bit to the feeling of desperation and need growing stronger. And, even rebelling against myself and the other person who I was locked for as well. I've never been locked enought, or trusted enough, to just let it go and see what happened.

I do know this: you're not going to die from not getting any dick or having an orgasm. And, it sounds like you have a person who likes you enough to play this game with you.

I'm not in your shoes, so advice feels shallow. But, if I was in your shoes I hope that I would try to use it as an opportunity to learn about myself, and to experience what it feels like to be in this situation. Maybe it will make you a better dom when the shoe is on the other foot! Good luck, and please continue to share your progress and experience!
PlayfulGuy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Dom/me(s): No domme
Sub/Slave(s): No sub

Post by PlayfulGuy »

goonparadise6 wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 7:57 pm I'm not in your shoes, so advice feels shallow. But, if I was in your shoes I hope that I would try to use it as an opportunity to learn about myself, and to experience what it feels like to be in this situation. Maybe it will make you a better dom when the shoe is on the other foot! Good luck, and please continue to share your progress and experience!
I second that. This is a great opportunity for you to learn about yourself, and to really understand what your subs are giving you when they let you lock them up. Don't give in to those thoughts of getting even, be amazed by the gifts you've been given in the past, and will receive in the future.

PG
tsyogini
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tsyogini »

arthurb wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 5:59 pm
tsyogini wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 3:27 pm One time I became nunnish after a while, losing all desire and telling my Dominant that I was actually contemplating joining the carmelites. (Sidenote:That did get the chastity lifted rapidly XD)
Mmmm, caramel lites....

Oh, you mean :rolleyes:
Now don't bring in cookies you, I tend to get lured into cages with them XD
im_inconclusiv
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by im_inconclusiv »

PlayfulGuy wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 2:38 pm
I second that. This is a great opportunity for you to learn about yourself, and to really understand what your subs are giving you when they let you lock them up. Don't give in to those thoughts of getting even, be amazed by the gifts you've been given in the past, and will receive in the future.

PG
Kudos to PlayfulGuy for the perspective! I do agree with him: this is an experience to draw from...