[Feedback] [RELEASE] Battleship - Remastered!

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
tom.hevenaars
Explorer
Explorer

[Feedback] [RELEASE] Battleship - Remastered!

Post by tom.hevenaars »

First of all, a big thanks to bbb11__ for creating the original tease and inspiring me to make the game mechanics! Check out his original tease at: https://milovana.com/webteases/showteas ... 2452b93251

Try the new Remastered tease out at: https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=66909

The game now includes:
- Smart guessing by the opponent based on previous guesses
- Actual ships being randomly placed in the grid
- A visual rendering of the guessing boards
- Edging gives the opponent a free turn
- The beat goes faster, and the opponent undresses more, after each boat sunk
- Customizable fetishes

UPDATE:
- Added rendering calibration based on operating system, since the width of characters differs on each operating system

UPDATE V2:
- Added manual rendering calibration option for unsupported operating systems / browsers
- Added difficulty levels
- Added a constant metronome in the background
- Improved CEI tasks
- Added punishment for missing 5 times in a row
- Added orgasm gamble to end if you lose
- Added "I came" button that makes you ruin your orgasm
- Made warmup a bit longer

Try to sink your opponents boats before they sink yours if you want to cum!

Let me know if you have any feedback!
Last edited by tom.hevenaars on Mon Oct 23, 2023 1:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
Lustkontrolleur
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: [Feedback] [RELEASE] Battleship - Remastered!

Post by Lustkontrolleur »

I find the new version very nicely done, especially the plan with the already hit and missed targets is great.
Only I find the challenge a bit too low, at least I was able to play through two rounds (and lose) without once coming close to an unauthorised edge.
Perhaps the difficulty level could be adjusted or perhaps three different levels could be offered.
tom.hevenaars
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tom.hevenaars »

Lustkontrolleur wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 2:56 pm Only I find the challenge a bit too low, at least I was able to play through two rounds (and lose) without once coming close to an unauthorised edge.
As the rounds (ships of enemy sunk) progress, the beats get faster (60bpm - 90bpm - 150bpm - 180bpm - 240bpm).
Did you reach the faster beats rounds?

(Trying to figure out if the difficulty level should increase the bpm's, or rather make the enemy a bit easier, so that you can reach the last rounds more easily.)
-Malish-
Explorer
Explorer

Post by -Malish- »

hello, thanks for the game, i loved it.
But, i also felt as Lustkontrolleur did.
At first, I did not understand if had to keep strocking all the time, or only when the beat sounds.
Maybe you can also change the penalties/rewards.
I could give some ideas to make it harder to win, for example:
-allways stroke at medium speed (60bpm while guessing or waiting for opponents guess)
-1 edge if my ship is hit
-2 or more edges if my ship is sunk (maybe by the amount of targets each ship has)
-fast strokes if i miss a hit (this can increase in speed as ships are sunk, as it is now)
-short strocking break if my ship is not hit or when i hit a ship, longer if i sunk a ship
Carnal1
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by Carnal1 »

Great job taking bbb111's great idea of a game to the next level.

I really like what you've done esp. options for hints (not that they're so needed in this version) & added kinks, beatmeters etc etc

A few thoughts:

- It allows you to rehit a square already hit, seems should check for that (or maybe not and that's just another penalty for being careless)
- in light of complaints that it's too easy to not edge: getting a hit &then stroke as fast as can for 5 sec is pretty short. Perhaps force an edge & hold to get primed before start of game, then like Malish said demand edges for sinking ships/having yours sunk, maybe edge hold when computer sinks one with the hold time increased with difficulty of size of ship? Perhaps have continuous stroking throughout the game with speed adjusted for how you're doing vs computer or hits or ships sunk so far, etc? The closer to losing, the faster the stroking. Maybe it'd be worth making some or all of that another option for difficulty.
- good job adjusting text size for showing grid but icons seem to not be perfectly adjusted. It's still good and readable but not quite aligned
- cei precum - if no edging or close to then not much there - prehaps require an edgehold first, or hold till there is some?
- if it gets more difficult it's possible there could be an accidental ruin - if so maybe there should be a penalty for that as well

Anyway, thanks for putting together another great tease for the Milovana community!
tom.hevenaars
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tom.hevenaars »

Carnal1 wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 7:57 pm good job adjusting text size for showing grid but icons seem to not be perfectly adjusted. It's still good and readable but not quite aligned
And then there's me having spent hours pixel pushing for it to look perfect, not realizing emojis render differently on different operating systems :-/

Could you share what OS you're using, where it looks unaligned? (windows / macos / android / ios / browser type / ...)
Thank you!

I could add different configurations for each OS and let the users pick their OS in the beginning, so it looks good for everyone

UPDATE: Published a new version with a calibration with the option to choose between operating system.
Hope this makes it look better! If none of the options make it look like a good grid to you, please let me know what operating system & which browser you are using.
Carnal1
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Carnal1 »

tom.hevenaars wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 8:33 pm
And then there's me having spent hours pixel pushing for it to look perfect, not realizing emojis render differently on different operating systems :-/
I'm sorry I even mentioned it! :-( It's really pretty minor and certainly still readable. I'm on Firefox and Windows10. Haven't tried it on anything else. I'll stick on a few example captures so you can see.
Attachments
Screenshot 4.jpg
Screenshot 4.jpg (19.53 KiB) Viewed 3875 times
Screenshot3.jpg
Screenshot3.jpg (26.4 KiB) Viewed 3875 times
Screenshot 2.jpg
Screenshot 2.jpg (26.93 KiB) Viewed 3875 times
Screenshot 1.jpg
Screenshot 1.jpg (29.73 KiB) Viewed 3875 times
Carnal1
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Carnal1 »

I took & posted those caps above I guess while you were making changes. Went back an took a look and this is what I get selecting Windows. (selecting the other choices are similar or worse for me)
Attachments
Screenshot 5.jpg
Screenshot 5.jpg (26.68 KiB) Viewed 3868 times
-Malish-
Explorer
Explorer

Post by -Malish- »

I wouldnt mind for the grid, with so many operating systems it wont be easy to align it, and its easy to understand now
Just make it more dificult to win and be allowed to cum
Set clear diference between a punishment (for being hit or mising a hit to opponent) and rewards (for hiting opponent and not being hit)
-Malish-
Explorer
Explorer

Post by -Malish- »

the grid looks perfect on windows 10 and chrome
Arushita
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Arushita »

Overall a fun Game, but some things are kinda backwards or don´t really make sense to me, if we keep in mind that the goal is to win and also not edge in the process

Here is some Feedback:

1. "Break or Stroke" is fine, but it is an Reward this should happen on enemy misses, as well as if you hit there ship, something like:

- 5 Seconds on Enemy miss

- 10 Seconds on hitting a ship

- 15-20 Seconds on sinking a ship

2. "Commands 1" (universal commands to obey from your opponent), are a Reward for them, this should happen if they hit or Sink your Ship

- on hit some "easy" commands, like stroke X seconds to pace Y, Stroke X Times, Edge once etc.

- on Sinking a ship harder commands, longer stroking, faster pace, multiple edges with small breaks, edge holding etc.

3. "Stroking with speed increase on sunken ships", there are two ways for this

- perfect would be to have the speed increase on losing a ship to her, as well as decrease the speed on sinking her ships, probably to complicated and if it woudl work, hard to balance as well

- Only increase the speed to her sinking your ships

4. "Commands 2" (Commands specific to Opponent, example your opponent prefers cbt)

- this specific Commands could come up random, pretty much everywhere, depending on what your opponent prefers, as well as rng, it could end up making things easier or harder

5. Temptation (another rng element)

From what i read so far, people thing it´s to easy to win, well how about the opponent stops playing fair?

- Small Chance to tempt you on Enemy misses, example she misses, instead of going to your turn, she temps you to show you Part of her Body to stroke to or put on a show for the small price of giving up your turn, you can decline this

If you give in to this a single time or if this is a fetish of yours, there is a chance that you can´t decline it

6. Force Field (got no better word)

On trying to sink and opponents ship, they may interfer, forcing you to stroke somewhat fast, trying to make you lose your turn, instead of sinking there ship

Well this ended up being quite a bit of text, do with it what you will :lol:
Don't know how much I can take...
The secret thoughts inside me wake...
I've lost what was within me...
Oh sweet insanity...
androgyme
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
I am a: Submissive

Post by androgyme »

Just wanted to comment on the idea of the girls not playing fair, as that is something that would really appeal to me. I enjoy the tease a lot as it is, but it was pretty easy (although I only just won, I never had to hit the edge button - although I did it once to see what would happen). More stroking, more CBT, more teasing, more of the girls trying to trip us up and make us make mistake, or just simply not playing fair at all, would massively improve the tease in my eyes, and make me want to play again and again. Really stack the deck against us.
willow11
Explorer
Explorer

Post by willow11 »

Did the tease also broke for someone else? It started for me earlier with no problem. No it seems stuck in loading.
tom.hevenaars
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tom.hevenaars »

Thank you for the feedback everyone! Updated the tease to V2 :-)
willow11 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 8:42 pm Did the tease also broke for someone else? It started for me earlier with no problem. No it seems stuck in loading.
Strange, I haven't had this happen yet. If you got any clues, as to where or when it starts being stuck, please let me know!
-Malish-
Explorer
Explorer

Post by -Malish- »

The point here is to define the goal that each competitor has.

The player wants to win so that he is allowed to cum
The girl wants to win to keep the player on denial

To achieve this the girl must do everything possible to make it difficult for the player to progress.
That's what the edge button is for, so that the girl has more opportunities to play, hit ships and win
To get the player to press the edge button more often, the girl must keep him as horny and sensitive as possible.

btw, players that like joi dont always like cbt. or vice versa, so there could be two versions of the game (selectable at start)