ElectraStim Sirius Silicone Noir Prostate Massager

This is the place for all suggestions, releases and feedback regarding Milovana Hardware efforts.
elektrowichser
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave

Post by elektrowichser »

electrastim-sirius-silicone-noir-prostate-massager.jpg
electrastim-sirius-silicone-noir-prostate-massager.jpg (5.71 KiB) Viewed 2682 times

Does anyone have experience with this anal electrode? is she good? which estim configuration do you use?
ostermanblue2
Explorer
Explorer

Re: ElectraStim Sirius Silicone Noir Prostate Massager

Post by ostermanblue2 »

I have one and it was my favorite trode for a long time. Eventually I got a Moaner and it's so much more powerful and filling that I haven't really looked back. But if you're after something that fits more like a finger on your prostate and a thumb on your perineum the noir has wonderful sensations to offer.
throwawayacct
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: ElectraStim Sirius Silicone Noir Prostate Massager

Post by throwawayacct »

ostermanblue2 wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 4:43 pm I have one and it was my favorite trode for a long time. Eventually I got a Moaner and it's so much more powerful and filling that I haven't really looked back. But if you're after something that fits more like a finger on your prostate and a thumb on your perineum the noir has wonderful sensations to offer.
I have the Noir and I have the Habanero. And a large Flo. I like the fullness of the Habanero, the Noir gave about the same stimulation electrically, but the Habanero has more of a prostate massager element due to the shape and girth.