Ai Chatbots Dommes - General Discussion

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

verynicekojak
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Ai Chatbots Dommes - General Discussion

Post by verynicekojak »

Arztpla wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 5:08 pm I have been learning about AI (specifically only for nsfw) for a few months now.
And can with confidence say that if you have the slightest technical understanding and a "gaming" computer (gpu less than 8 years old, and an 8 core cpu), all these websites are useless.

The websites are simply just a frontend to free open source software that can run on most pc's.

Pro/cons of the websites compared to running an ai locally:
Cons:
Very limited.
Very censored.
Very slow.

Pros:
Very easy to use.
I think there is one more in pros - psychological aspect. If you setup everything yourself and know how it works exactly, there is no mystery. When you use ready solution, it is a black box, you can probably be more surprised and there is some mystery behind it and it is a bit more exciting :innocent:.
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

Arztpla wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 5:08 pm If anyone is interested, i'll make a topic with more in-depth details about my findings and a guide on how to set up everything.
Hi and welcome to the forum! :wave:
Just wanna mention my interest, nice read so far, looking forward to that topic you are about to create!

Best greetings,
Markus
blacktide
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by blacktide »

Lestat wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 8:22 am I tried unhinged a few days ago. I like how you can rather simply create scenarios. I tried a few different settings, with both sub or dom ai but i don't exactly know yet why some works well but others don't.
But stil, it's kinda fun if you're looking to create for some particular roleplay scenarios.

I don't know if other chatbots are better at this
Never heard of it, just the movie with Russell Crowe but I would love to recreate the "Bad Day" scene from the movie. I've watched that clip wayyy too much. At least 50 times now, pretty much every time someone pisses me off I watch and am like "yeah Russell yeah!"
arthurb
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by arthurb »

Over on the SexScripts website, https://ss.deviatenow.com/index.php, there is now an AI Mistress script.

"AI Mistress uses a LLM like (similar to chatGPT) to let you play out your fantasies in a unique way. Read the Forum for details. Early version."
Princess Penny's Subject Number 007

On Her Highness's Submissive Service
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

I update the first post.

AISekai will implement a NSFW filter, so is dead basicaly.

It´s funny how it gone all CharacterAI rote (site down, get back and install filters)
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Well......

AiSekai started to put the filter and PersonaAI will shut down on 05/12.

And Nomi just released the paid plans, now free users have a 100 messages limit/day.

TBH, I am kind of done with AI chatbots for now.
Chico
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Chico »

Just to say that KIndroid is running a lot faster now and in my experience, 50 "chats" is more than enough for a nice session.
I'm just an end user with no knowledge or interest on what goes on "under the bonnet".
TomSawyer
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TomSawyer »

We can use https://flowgpt.com as an alternative to OpenAI's ChatGPT. Flowgpt comes with a bunch of preset prompts that have been jailbroken.

It is not perfect but maybe quality and performance may be significantly improved with better prompt.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Nomi just got a update and now you can add a background and some oher options.

Worked very well.
tioafa4
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by tioafa4 »

I tried out a couple more that haven't been mentioned yet.

sakura.fm
- Free
- No message limit that I could find
- Search with filters somewhat similar to spicychat and personaai
- Generates images on request, but they're quite generic
- The Continue button can be handy when it seems like the AI should be going on a bit more
- Some of the conversations were pretty bad; I got one that kept repeating a stock phrase twice per message in every message

miku.gg
- I've only tried this once so far
- Very different from the other ones I've tried. It has a visual novel style with backgrounds, character busts, a dialogue window, etc.
- Doesn't seem to be as flexible as the other bots, but does have a remarkably consistent style
- Has some premium features, such as TTS, but basic functionality seems to be free
- Doesn't really seem like it can or even should be used for teasing, but it's interesting enough to be worth trying out on its own terms
lala888
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): No
Sub/Slave(s): No

Post by lala888 »

Stop wasting your time with online AI sites.

Honestly online Chatbots for domming are just not the go to anymore.
Windows program > Online
I am using Faraday for many, many months now and never looked back. It's fully free and you can download from a ton of premade AI's or make your own and there are constantly more being added by users.

And the best is that you can use it both online or offline.

As long as you have a decent PC you will have a great experience and if you have a very strong CPU (+GPU) you will have an even more amazing time but even my old 5 year old CPU manages very well.

Lots of models to chose from depending on your preferences and hardware.

Can recommend so so much.
siberian
Explorer
Explorer

Post by siberian »

lala888 wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 3:25 pm Stop wasting your time with online AI sites.

Windows program > Online
I am using Faraday for many, many months now and never looked back. It's fully free and you can download from a ton of premade AI's or make your own and there are constantly more being added by users.

As long as you have a decent PC you will have a great experience and if you have a very strong CPU (+GPU) you will have an even more amazing time but even my old 5 year old CPU manages very well.

what do you suggest?
lala888
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): No
Sub/Slave(s): No

Post by lala888 »

siberian wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 4:56 pm
lala888 wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 3:25 pm Stop wasting your time with online AI sites.

Windows program > Online

what do you suggest?

As I said I am using a program called "Faraday". Look it up online you will find it. Works both offline and online and has a pretty big community including a discord and so on if you have questions or issues