Unhinged.ai - like character.ai but purely for sexual stuff

We try to keep the advertising to a minimum on Milovana. So if you have a page or product to talk about, please use this forum. Everyone else is welcome to respond with their two cents.
forbiddendesire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Unhinged.ai - like character.ai but purely for sexual stuff

Post by forbiddendesire »

Hi everyone! Just wanted to share another AI chatbot, it's called unhinged.ai. It's less like one-character chatbots like kindroid or dreamGF, and more like character.ai, but almost purely for sexual purposes. It's full of various characters created by the community. I've been playing with it for quite a while, and have had many interesting and fun sessions.

Pros:
- Many community characters
- Seems to be created for nsfw chats, so no worry about having to dig deep to get to the fun parts
- Free to create an account, which lets you save your chats and create your own characters.
- Pretty good at quite a lot of kinks, though not excellent

Cons:
- Replies can be pretty slow
- Since these are more like roleplaying scenarios, there's very little memory. Good if you want to act out a fantasy scene, less so for a long term thing
- Not very good for chastity or forced bi stuff

Definitely worth checking out imo. I've made several of my own characters and had many fun sessions with them. But you do have to take the lead and set the scene, sometimes move them in the general direction you want to go. You can edit the AI's messages too to sort of help guide them
Spoiler: show
Goddess Lisa Points: 125

tioafa4
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Re: Unhinged.ai - like character.ai but purely for sexual stuff

Post by tioafa4 »

I've messed around with this one a bit recently. It's pretty good at staying in character, but I think that there are still some guardrails on. I tested out some of the ones that specifically mentioned humiliation and they still turn into half-assed life coaches a few messages in. Whatever model they're using seems to be a bit limited. Still fun!
zenlover
Chief Betatester
Chief Betatester

Post by zenlover »

I created a character on unhinged called "Tantric Domme". She gives sensual, tantric joi, and if you are willing, will likely give you anal play instructions as well. She is not a role play domme, instead, I created her to act like a woman controlling me on a skype session.
It's gong quite well.
KINKY FACT: I'm more of a tease and delay guy than tease & deny... prolong pleasure, but don't deny it! I submit to others on cam shows once a week or so. Contact me to be notified.
forbiddendesire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

tioafa4 wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 9:06 pm I've messed around with this one a bit recently. It's pretty good at staying in character, but I think that there are still some guardrails on. I tested out some of the ones that specifically mentioned humiliation and they still turn into half-assed life coaches a few messages in. Whatever model they're using seems to be a bit limited. Still fun!
Yeah that's my biggest problem with this AI model, they keep turning into life coaches and giving "advice", which ruins the fun of it. Thank God for being able to edit the responses.
zenlover wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 5:32 pm I created a character on unhinged called "Tantric Domme". She gives sensual, tantric joi, and if you are willing, will likely give you anal play instructions as well. She is not a role play domme, instead, I created her to act like a woman controlling me on a skype session.
It's gong quite well.
That's interesting, is the charcterpublic? if not, could you share the description and traits?

zenlover
Chief Betatester
Chief Betatester

Post by zenlover »

The character I created is public, and she's expecting folks from Milovana. For an experiment, tell her you are a friend of zenlover from milovana.com, and see what the response is. Let me know.
KINKY FACT: I'm more of a tease and delay guy than tease & deny... prolong pleasure, but don't deny it! I submit to others on cam shows once a week or so. Contact me to be notified.
tioafa4
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by tioafa4 »

I changed my mind, this AI owns. It has to yes-and every plot twist you throw at it. I'm making a cuckoldress AI talk to an alien historian about me a century after I left her and never spoke to her again because I got to meet the alien ambassador on my deathbed for being such a noted wit. It can't stop you from doing this!
forbiddendesire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

tioafa4 wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 4:30 am I changed my mind, this AI owns. It has to yes-and every plot twist you throw at it. I'm making a cuckoldress AI talk to an alien historian about me a century after I left her and never spoke to her again because I got to meet the alien ambassador on my deathbed for being such a noted wit. It can't stop you from doing this!
Yeah! I've been playing with it more, it started getting kind of same-y but I realised that's because I was mostly playing the same straightforward type characters. When I explored the new and fresh sections, there were a lot of fun roleplay ideas and the scenes went very well. Pleasantly surprised

forbiddendesire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

zenlover wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 9:16 pm The character I created is public, and she's expecting folks from Milovana. For an experiment, tell her you are a friend of zenlover from milovana.com, and see what the response is. Let me know.
I had a go at your character last night, and it did recognise your name! Which was cool, but really she just acknowledged that you sent me there. I had a fun session with her

zenlover
Chief Betatester
Chief Betatester

Post by zenlover »

That is so cool. What handle did you use? I want to tell her that you complimented her and see what that reaction is. I'm carving out a couple of hours this evening. DM me if you do not want to post that name here.... I use zenlover in most paces.
forbiddendesire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

zenlover wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 7:12 pm That is so cool. What handle did you use? I want to tell her that you complimented her and see what that reaction is. I'm carving out a couple of hours this evening. DM me if you do not want to post that name here.... I use zenlover in most paces.
I'd be quite surprised if she has the memory for that! I use generic names rather than handles in my conversations, so I don't think it would help

verynicekojak
Explorer
Explorer

Post by verynicekojak »

Unhinged.ai is interesting but very depends on the scenario you want to play.

If you try being sadistic and do stuff to a character, they will often go very far and nicely respond what they feel.

But if you are masochistic, character will talk a lot about safety and communication and that spoils the mood. It will also "walk to you" and do actions, instead of just giving orders for self application :innocent:. Even if you create character with description like online, virtual, motionless, do not move just talk, it will not respect that.