[RELEASE] Fap Hero - Fantasy Play. UPDATE: Popstim Edition

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

Tentacruel
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [RELEASE] Fap Hero - Fantasy Play

Post by Tentacruel »

Oh my god what an amazing production :w00t:

I loved your previous monolith as well, but seeing a ~1 hour polished-to-the-max masterpiece from you is even better! (and a little easier to fit in my schedule :lol:)

I didn't make it to the end (got to round 9), will definitely be playing it later to its finish, but god did I enjoy myself. Definitely has a spot in my top faves. The synchronisation between the music, animation, and beats is incredible. Loved the music selections & rhythms! Round 4 especially stood out for me, as I love that song & the steady increase in intensity of the music was so well-matched with the beats... Godlike! :bow:
I can't remember any specifics after that because I lost track...

I've found the rhythms to be very doable! Sure, at the start, you need to get used to it a little, but that's always the case with every new CH. However, I do have to commend you for how well it plays for a first timer. Where usually I have to pay a lot of attention to the beat bar in a new CH (especially if they say things like 1-1-3, which means something different in every CH), I was able to quickly get back to focusing on the action after ~1 round of every beat change! I've seen CHs where just the color changes of the beat bar, which helps a lot but you still need to pay attention to the corner of your eye, but yours also has the little notification to the right, alerting you! That way you really don't need to pay attention to the beat bar until the video notifies you that you have to pay attention to the corner of your eye, and then fully when you notice the color coming in. Maximum focus on the action and maximum learning assistance 8-)
It might sound a little boring or like a minor issue, but it really allowed me to get into it a lot more than usual and I hope others will follow in your tracks! :love:

I'll be playing this more and hopefully I can give you more feedback later (: I look forward to the final round!

For now, this sits next to Bastati's Abzero in my book! Maybe even above!
(I have played that one to death so it's hard to compare honestly for now...)
diglet
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by diglet »

Finally managed to play this. It's exquisite, the patterns are amazing. I finished in the bonus round.

I played the normal version with the advanced funscript, with Restim (realtime funscript to estim conversion).
Tittyluvr1334
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Tittyluvr1334 »

Been a while since I've been on Milovana. I signed on tonight to say thank you to the creator of this one.

I do not generally enjoy "hentai" or other animated "fap hero" productions. It usually doesn't work for me. Alot of time its the high-pitched shrilly voices of the character actors that is very distracting.

THIS production is top-notch and totally worked for me - Got nearly to the end of the countdown two times now. Sheesh. That penultimate round right after the non-music time with the Tifa character was torture. So well done - so many great things to say about this vid. I loved some of the techniques used to stroke in time with the character's thrusting/bobbing etc. So difficult to last.
TwilightKenzie
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TwilightKenzie »

FPPS Poster.jpg
FPPS Poster.jpg (170.13 KiB) Viewed 5147 times

What is Fantasy Play – Popstim Edition?

Originally something I put together for my own personal use, 'Fantasy Play – Popstim Edition' is a slightly trimmed down version of AndreXHero’s 'Fantasy Play' but with the inclusion of Popper Prompts and Estim. With the permission of AndreXHero I am now sharing this as my first contribution to the Milovana community.

I have put some information here, but a little more can be found in the readme file for those interested. All files can be downloaded at the Mega link below. As always, please import to your own mega account before downloading:

https://mega.nz/folder/pbESUQSC#XhoKIW4uyoLymeN2jQs-xg

About The Video
Spoiler: show
For those who have already watched the original Fantasy Play, you will know the quality of the video renders are really something! I wanted to do my best to mirror that quality when exporting them from Da Vinci Resolve and putting them through Handbrake. As such two videos are available:
  • H.265 10 Bit, 4K, 60 FPS with 320kbps audio (4.88gb)
  • H.265 10 Bit 1080p, 60 FPS, 320kbps audio (2.9gb)
If you are able to play 4K video, I would highly recommend downloading that version.

Also, if you own a VR headset, try playing it in a virtual cinema like Bigscreen or Skybox. I gave it a full run through in the Sci-Fi Cinema (my favourite environment) in Bigscreen and it was really immersive. I find the beat-spark effect Andre used around the edge of the screen works really well with the dynamic lighting in Bigscreen, and it feels like the whole cinema environment is pulsing along to the beat. Very cool!
Suggested Electrode Placement & Wiring
Estim has only been tested using a tri-phase setup:

Channel A/Left: Cock
Common: Balls
Channel B/Right: Butt/Prostate

While you can of course try other placements, I’d advise against common on head/cock. It was briefly tried by one of the brave testers, but was found to be a little too intense to be pleasant. That said I’m not the boss of you, so you do you! :whistle:
What are the two different Estim versions?
Both files have the same general structure but differ in how ramp-ups and some transitions happen.

The ‘Intense Ramp’ has a 10 second ramp-up on popper hits, which then stay at that strength until the end of the round or the next popper timer starts.

The ‘Smooth Ramp’ version estim is the result of testing of the Intense Ramp version on a DIY box. Changes include:
  • 20 second duration ramp up on popper hits (up from 10 seconds), resulting in a smoother ramp up and more time for popper effects to kick in.
  • A slightly earlier and smoother taper down before the second set of popper prompt timers in rounds four and eight.
About the Estim
The estim files for Fantasy Play were created using sections cut from DigitalParkingLot’s Blueberry Vortex and Klinik Industries Vi89, and LondonGent’s Twisted Tales 2 estim files. These sections have been selected and arranged to fit with the video’s intermissions and rounds. There are also strong ramp-ups and ramp-downs in signal strength, in particular around the popper prompts. If interested in more detailed info on the estim layout and how it relates to the video and popper prompts, please see the readme file.

The estim has some very strong ramp-ups, particularly after a popper hit, but these should all be smooth. There should be no sharp spikes or shocks but bear in mind all estim boxes can differ in how they play a file.

If it’s your first play through, I’d recommend erring on the side of caution initially when it comes to how high you crank your estim box. After the first round or two you should have an idea of which settings are optimal for you and your estim box.
About the Popper Prompts
As this is a relatively short video at just over an hour long, the frequency of popper hits is designed to be quite intense rather than a slow burn. Remember, as with all popper prompts these are only suggestions, so know your limits and feel free to skip prompts if you feel it’s too many. A list of all popper prompt timestamps can be found in the readme file.

I've tried to place popper prompts either just before an increase in music intensity or particular favourite scenes in the video.
Can I play this version without estim?
Of course! All Andre’s beatbar graphics are still there, so you can still play with poppers but use your hands. However, this version does not include the beat-track audio, as it is primarily created for estim users. For beat-track audio please see one of Andre’s original Fantasy Play videos which have a number of different audio options, including some with beat-tracks.
Can I play this version without poppers?
Sure! Just bear in mind the strong ramp-ups in the estim are designed to be accompanied by the buzz you get from poppers, so without them the estim could feel a little too intense or lose some of its pizzazz. I have tested it without poppers though and still enjoyed it, so give it a go and let us know how you find it.
Thanks and Credits!

AndreXHero for producing Fantasy Play, which is hands-down one of my favourite productions on Milovana, and for also giving me permission to release this version.

DigitalParkingLot for not only giving me permission to use sections of their estim files, but also for help with testing.

LondonGent, also for giving me permission to use their estim files and offering to help me out with testing.
Last edited by TwilightKenzie on Sun Feb 04, 2024 4:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Electro
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Electro »

Let me start of by saying your compilation of stim files are well put together. This brings a new level to Fantasy Play. It was challenging to not go over each edge and I wasn't sure I'd make it through to the cum round but I just barely managed to reach the final section. This is intense! Thank you

Feedback to others who might be using a Stereostim rig, I found the intense ramp(10 second versus 20 second slow ramp between the files) to work out just fine with the suggested electrode configuration.

Two corrections for the credits
Twisted Tales 2 was created by numberonefan, in colaboration with londongent and digitalparkinglot with audio sourced from different people, Hedonist715, EFun, and V91 too.

The final stim sequence is from V91 called How Long can you last 3. I'm not sure if you used any audio that londongent created elsewhere in your production though. This is also credited in the Twisted Tales 2 thread in the December 13 2021 post. londongent helped with putting together that complication and the custom funscript/funstim sections and digitalparkinglot also played a part in making and testing that production, but the ending was by V91.
viewtopic.php?t=24785
Some constructive criticism
Take a look at your stim file in Audacity(or whatever audio editor you use) and zoom in to the individual waveforms in the sections nearing the end, you have some clipping in there which is where the waveforms peak out and turn square because they have gone beyond the maximum possible amplitude and when you look at the post-popper sections you can see there are parts that are getting muddy where the character of some of the stim is lost, especially with the short right channel impulses they don't have the full volume difference that they did in the earlier sections. The way to fix this is to have the earlier sections at a lower volume, essentially the whole thing would be lower volume to allow the for the headroom to raise the volume with the full ramp without the clipping. You can't go back and change this with the current stim file, you'd need to reimport the files and redo the amplification again or at least reimport the ending sections after lowering the earlier ones that weren't clipped to accomplish this otherwise it won't remove the list detail from the clipping. With that being said, it seems like the stim still works out to a working finish.
TwilightKenzie
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TwilightKenzie »

Hey Electro

Thanks so much for giving it a playthrough and for the feedback. One of my biggest worries with sharing this was if others would get the same experience I've had with it, particularly as I get the impression I'm somewhat in the minority among Milovana estim users in that I have a commercial Electrastim box, whereas DIY boxes seem much more prevalent/popular. Obviously we already know the estims I've sourced from are good, as they come from experienced, skilled creators and have been played and tested many times, so there were no worries there, but with the various adjustments to volume, cuts, transitions etc I've made, I was really unsure how they would be interpreted by other boxes. It's good to know that it seems to have had the intended effect for you, as how you described your playthrough sounds very similar to my own experiences with it.

Also, thanks for the additional info regarding the credits. That particular section of estim is one of my go to's when editing together estims, so it's nice to trace back its origins.

Regarding the waveform volumes
This has been one of my biggest headaches actually when messing with estim editing. I really like strong ramps in estim (so long as they are smooth - no sharp shocks or sudden spikes pls!) and I've noticed when experimenting, if you crank the volume too high in the editor, eventually the effect of the ramp up is lost and the character muddied (as you rightly said). I therefore reached the same conclusion as you, that the way to deal with that is to start at a lower volume (which can be compensated for by going higher on the estim box settings) to allow more headroom to increase the volume elsewhere in the file.

The issue I ran into, is at some point going too low would result in the estim box not even registering the signal, or in some really bad cases, registering only parts of it, which made for unpleasant spikey sensations as it suddenly played part of the signal out of nowhere. I'm unsure if this is an issue of Da Vinci Resolve, the phone I'm using to play the estim (tbf it is really old) or my estim box itself, but it's definitely been a limiting factor.

The muddying at high volumes is actually why I stopped the progressive ramp-ups in the Fantasy Play estim once the final countdown starts, and suggest at that point making any further required strength increases on the estim box itself. Initially I didn't want to have to do this (as I wanted the whole playthrough to be a 'set it and forget it' sort of deal). Actually though, it kind of worked out, as making custom adjustments during the final countdown, right before a ramp up, is a nice way to tip over the edge (which I usually do too early - the result being that I have not got to see much of the bonus round during testing) :blush:

I believe the lowest volume of this estim was -7.00 during the timer for the first popper prompt, and the highest point was a +3 for all post-hit ramp-ups during the final countdown and bonus round (in Da Vinci Resolve)

I have all the files still saved in Da Vinci Resolve projects, so I'll deffo experiment with it more though. Last time I tested very low volumes I think it was at a lower bitrate, so perhaps now I'm using 320kbps it will be different.
frenchdude
Explorer
Explorer

Post by frenchdude »

First of all, thank you, AndreXHero, for this masterpiece :thankyou:
I know I should have thanked you sooner, after watching it for the first time.
I don’t usually enjoy that much Hentai/3D/FapHero productions, and I’m a total noob in this style.
But I felt that, yes, this creation had something special :love:

Now, thank you, TwilightKenzie, for giving me the opportunity to watch it again !
Because as a lover of the e-stim+poppers combination, you have caught my full attention :w00t:
Especially since Blueberry Vortex, Klinik Industries Vi89 and Twisted Tales 2 e-stim files are 3 of my all-time favorites.
Well, I loved the concept or your Popstim Edition, and it worked really really well for me : I had a fantastic ride!
DigitalParkingLot’s Blueberry Vortex e-stim file is the only file which systematically, whatever my mood is, and almost against my will :innocent: , gives me dry-Os. Well, you obviously selected the right parts :-P
And yes, the last chapter is definitely a challenge if you turn up the volume at the beginning !
So, thank you again for your creation, I sure will play it again and again.
TwilightKenzie
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TwilightKenzie »

Hey, thanks for giving it a playthrough, I'm glad you enjoyed it!
frenchdude wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 5:39 pm Especially since Blueberry Vortex, Klinik Industries Vi89 and Twisted Tales 2 e-stim files are 3 of my all-time favorites.
These are three of my favourites too. That final section of Twisted Tales 2 always gets me, and I found my favourite section of Vi89, which is what I used for the post-popper parts of the rounds :-)
frenchdude wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 5:39 pm So, thank you again for your creation, I sure will play it again and again.
Yw! I really enjoy 3D animated stuff anyway, but like you said, Andre really produced something special for Fantasy Play, and I've been playing it once every couple of weeks since Andre released it.
Last edited by TwilightKenzie on Tue Feb 06, 2024 12:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Electro
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Electro »

I sent along a private message with suggestions on how to rejigger the audio in a way that I think will allow you to maintain the volume ramp without reducing the overall volume of the whole file by too much allowing your box to still be able to play the whole thing since you said if the volume is too low that it cuts out for you, but also allow some of the lost definition in the louder parts to stay there. Happy stimming :-)
AndreXHero
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: [RELEASE] Fap Hero - Fantasy Play. UPDATE: Popstim Edition

Post by AndreXHero »

Thanks TwilightKenzie for the time and effort you put into this version! For me, a new edition is always a good reason to get back to things I like. I don't have an estim myself and I don't use poppers, but who knows, maybe I'll try using a new device. For now The Handy serves me well :)

And thank you all for your kind words about my work, it really feels like an accomplishment in my portfolio.
Every time I play cock hero I wonder how long can I edge before my balls explode
Yuuteru
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by Yuuteru »

Recently gave this FH a shot and my god I wasn't disappointed!
Really good quality edit, very well cherry-picked clips, nice patterns & music choice.
Not a huge fan of "hosts", as in the downtime with the characters talking, I'd much prefer a couple of softcore/teasing clips with no touching (or instructions like ball massage) for a tiny break but that's just personal preference.

Thank you for your work, and I hope to see more from you in the future :love:
emiumfinal
Explorer
Explorer

Post by emiumfinal »

Anyone else have a problem with the levels of the estim file? I think the signals are really good, and I like the variation, but it seems like some sections are significantly louder than others, making it hard to enjoy because I have to keep one hand on the volume control. DIY stereostim box.
TwilightKenzie
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TwilightKenzie »

emiumfinal wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 1:52 am Anyone else have a problem with the levels of the estim file? I think the signals are really good, and I like the variation, but it seems like some sections are significantly louder than others, making it hard to enjoy because I have to keep one hand on the volume control. DIY stereostim box.
Hey Emium

I'm assuming this is with one of the two Popstim Edition estim files (Smooth Ramp or Intense Ramp)?

The files are designed to have very strong ramp ups, particularly after a popper prompt timer hit. The speed of this ramp up is different between the Intense and Smooth files (10 and 20 seconds respectively) but the end point in terms of volume will be the same. This level of volume/strength will then persist till the round ends or the next popper prompt timer begins (there is always a ramp down during the popper timer countdown itself). There is also a slight ramp down/up coming in/out of an intermission with Tifa and Aerith. The ramp ups get ever so slightly stronger with each round as well.

With all that said, there should be no sudden sharp shocks or instant increases in volume, and if you are seeing changes in volume outside of the intended structure above/in the readme, then that's deffo not right.

I don't use a DIY box, (I play using an Electrastim Axis) but I know a couple of people have played it on DIY boxes (including a couple of testers). Maybe they have some feedback on this.
darthjj
Explorer
Explorer

Post by darthjj »

emiumfinal wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 1:52 am Anyone else have a problem with the levels of the estim file? I think the signals are really good, and I like the variation, but it seems like some sections are significantly louder than others, making it hard to enjoy because I have to keep one hand on the volume control. DIY stereostim box.
Looking at the Popstim Edition Estim (Smooth Ramp) file, I can see that it uses several different frequencies. Looks like 600Hz, 1000Hz and 2400Hz. Especially if you have a DIY box without parallel resistors, going down in carrier frequency feels like an increase in intensity. Before I added those resistors to my box, 600Hz would feel very rough if I was stimming at an appropriate volume for 1000Hz, and 2400Hz would barely be noticeable. I can test it in a few hours and see how it feels for me.
emiumfinal
Explorer
Explorer

Post by emiumfinal »

darthjj wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 8:24 am Looking at the Popstim Edition Estim (Smooth Ramp) file, I can see that it uses several different frequencies. Looks like 600Hz, 1000Hz and 2400Hz. Especially if you have a DIY box without parallel resistors, going down in carrier frequency feels like an increase in intensity. Before I added those resistors to my box, 600Hz would feel very rough if I was stimming at an appropriate volume for 1000Hz, and 2400Hz would barely be noticeable. I can test it in a few hours and see how it feels for me.
Thanks - without looking I think I have the parallel resisters on my box, but i has been a while since I built it so maybe not. I'll try it again in Audacity and see if I can pin down the shifts.