90 Minute Handy Estim BDSM Highly Experimental

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

90 Minute Handy Estim BDSM Highly Experimental

Post by boundupone »

I came across discussions on this on the Open Estim Chat on discord and wanted to also post here. I havent had a chance to play with it myself yet, but things is very interesting idea -

https://discuss.eroscripts.com/t/90-min ... tal/122215

The following comments were from user Electro on the discord (not sure if they are on here too) -

The main channel is the usual position based funscript. The channel A and B are volume controlled and the creator Sith(on Eroscripts) set them up for the Coyote to be used with the script that allows for one funscript to be used for each channel and it is a script that controls the estim intensity slider. I used the edger477 funstim conversion tool and disabled fade out, position 0 to be zero volume, 50% as center, 100% as 100% removed the threshold/normalization stuff so 0 and 100% are actual volumes. I later realized there was a funscript to volume converter but this did the same thing that does.
Try anything once!
BamaSwitch
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Re: 90 Minute Handy Estim BDSM Highly Experimental

Post by BamaSwitch »

The link doesn't work. :unsure:
thebears73
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by thebears73 »

BamaSwitch wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:51 pm The link doesn't work. :unsure:
works fine, you need to be registered and logged in first.
electrodick
Explorer
Explorer

Post by electrodick »

boundupone wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 1:13 pm I came across discussions on this on the Open Estim Chat on discord and wanted to also post here. I havent had a chance to play with it myself yet, but things is very interesting idea -

https://discuss.eroscripts.com/t/90-min ... tal/122215

The following comments were from user Electro on the discord (not sure if they are on here too) -

The main channel is the usual position based funscript. The channel A and B are volume controlled and the creator Sith(on Eroscripts) set them up for the Coyote to be used with the script that allows for one funscript to be used for each channel and it is a script that controls the estim intensity slider. I used the edger477 funstim conversion tool and disabled fade out, position 0 to be zero volume, 50% as center, 100% as 100% removed the threshold/normalization stuff so 0 and 100% are actual volumes. I later realized there was a funscript to volume converter but this did the same thing that does.
I used the link... I had to register. I don't get the whole script thing though. This one labelled "Estim" - does it have anything to do with Estim? I can't work that out.
G3General
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by G3General »

Think the main script is for the handy/autostroker and then the e-stim tracks are for the CBT part of the video.