Pixelchip feedback

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
rubber_dick
Explorer
Explorer

Pixelchip feedback

Post by rubber_dick »

been playing https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=60289 for a week or so now, but still haven't been able to complete the puzzle in under 5 minutes, and while i don't mind the prospect of being denied, i am also wondering whether anyone has actually been able to do so, and/or if the tease will evolve at all at some point even after continued failure on that step... worried it might get stale after a week or so of failing to complete the puzzle, and that i might just look for sources of denial elsewhere?
goonparadise6
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Re: Pixelchip feedback

Post by goonparadise6 »

I had the same issue. I decided to go ahead and complete the puzzle...it took me about 15 minutes...then replay the entire game with the code in hand already. Maybe that's cheating?
rubber_dick
Explorer
Explorer

Post by rubber_dick »

goonparadise6 wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 1:50 pm I had the same issue. I decided to go ahead and complete the puzzle...it took me about 15 minutes...then replay the entire game with the code in hand already. Maybe that's cheating?
heh, i completed it the first time too, without realizing it would give me the code, so i do know it now... but haven't used it for the same reason.
thing is: i want to keep getting denied, because i've been denying myself for over a month even before this tease came out, so i'm not particularly looking for any chance to cum, but would like to just not have it go stale... so i would prefer more varied ways of being denied, over the "try again" option.
derrickx757
Explorer
Explorer

Post by derrickx757 »

Great tease but the puzzle sucks. I just stopped playing it. I wish there was a way you can skip it. However it is a great tease. Hopefully this will get addressed soon. Can someone share the code so I can continue playing???
rubber_dick
Explorer
Explorer

Post by rubber_dick »

derrickx757 wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 5:48 pm Great tease but the puzzle sucks. I just stopped playing it. I wish there was a way you can skip it. However it is a great tease. Hopefully this will get addressed soon. Can someone share the code so I can continue playing???
you can get the code by just completing the puzzle, even if after the 5 minutes. it will always appear once completed, and then you can use it the next day or restart the tease and pretend you completed it within the 5 mins
rubber_dick
Explorer
Explorer

Post by rubber_dick »

i ended up just carrying along with the puzzle, getting the code, and proceeding. since i had no intention of cumming anyway, and i consider what i did cheating, i just edged instead when told to cum and kept going
jonasty01
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by jonasty01 »

Thx for the feedback 😉 honestly forgot i put that in there xp.
Increased timer to 15 minutes so it's possible to win and specified that you will get code to proceed eitherway!
rubber_dick
Explorer
Explorer

Post by rubber_dick »

jonasty01 wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 12:11 pm Thx for the feedback 😉 honestly forgot i put that in there xp.
Increased timer to 15 minutes so it's possible to win and specified that you will get code to proceed eitherway!
one more bit of feedback: when training eye contact, having to read stuff below the image complicates things a bit. with enough willpower it's ok to do, so maybe it is by design... but in case it isn't i thought i would mention something
Sniper2
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Sniper2 »

This tease is just briliant :love: ! I like the dosing of the scarousal and ocasional peeks.
How long did it take you? Are you planning another similar themed teases?
jonasty01
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by jonasty01 »

rubber_dick wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 11:12 am
jonasty01 wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 12:11 pm Thx for the feedback 😉 honestly forgot i put that in there xp.
one more bit of feedback: when training eye contact, having to read stuff below the image complicates things a bit. with enough willpower it's ok to do, so maybe it is by design... but in case it isn't i thought i would mention something
Haha yup, notice it myself as well. Not the easiest to switch between them. To bad text cant be put above images 😋
cuckywucky
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by cuckywucky »

i've been on this site for a long time and this is the first time i've been motivated to actually let someone know that they did an outstanding job! i loved this tease and got so turned on despite the Mistress not even being my typical type. Are you by any chance working on a sequel?